Brummy Mummy #54 Sozzard Babs, could you tell us who won the competition?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah to @Pinko for this thread title with 25 votes.... it’s a classic!
Ah I'm so happy- I have become THE 'triple threat' - ahem, sorry I mean I've got my 'triple thread' (i think I've just made up a phrase- have I Ste? Have I?).

I am so happy it really has lifted this lockdown, so thanks Babs, I'm gonna celebrate by picking out a packet of walkers baked from the crisp box and maybe, have a cheeky g and t on a school night! Thanks Tattlers xxx 🥰🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I don't believe for a single second that her kids leave her love notes. Sorry but I don't. I'll all bullshit and I wouldn't be suprised if she wrote them herself with her non-dominant hand.

She's just a pain in the arse. I am starting to really get pissed off about what little thought she puts in to her content. She cant even properly spell check captions and her vlogs are just awful. I watch other cleaning/organising vlogs and others such as Jotties Journal and Emily Norris are so much better!!
When I watched the kitchen organisation one as she filmed her actually doing the organising but sped up I thought "oh, here we go, she is finally starting to take this tit seriously." Then she doesn't even wipe down her cupboards properly, just a spray and wipe with a dry cloth. Bloody useless woman.. and yet companies continue to pay her.

Truly baffling!!!

Reactions: 18
Triple threat doesn't seem so much of a threat 😳
When kids in high school see how cocky she is about her singing but can't really sing she is going to be a laughing stock. All Babs fault.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
as IF she came up with that idea herself. tattle has been suggesting she support/donate to food banks since wayyy before christmas, yet NOW she's decided to it as a way to earn herself some money - because, just like her mugs, i imagine only a very small percentage of the money she makes will actually be donated to charity - and earn herself some praise and applaud in the process - raising money for charity, what a hero. 🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She’s having a virtual meet up where money is going to Birmingham centralfood bank. Is that ALL the money or will she be pocketing a fee I wonder? 🤔
Well. I. Am. SHOOKETH 😮!!
Babs has actually uttered the word ‘Food bank’!! I didn’t think that she knew what one was 🤔.
She’s definitely been lurking on here again. Here’s another idea for you, Babs, when you do your weekly online shop or when Pus does the mini essential shop, why not add a few more items to your list and donate them to a food bank 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She really isn’t. She’s a nice little kid. They both are. But Emma will push as she wants the recognition that she thinks will come from Erin being well known. Same sort of thing with the little lad. He has to be a tad different. Like who gives a flying fig. Trust me, she’s wanting a son who will be her best pal and go clothes shopping with her. She’s bat tit crazy !
God help the person who ends up settling down with Ethan. They will have a MIL nightmare on their hands

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she’s so desperate for Erin to be a triple threat then why not sign her up for acting/singing/dance classes? Very few people are naturally talented in those areas.

Reactions: 8
If she’s so desperate for Erin to be a triple threat then why not sign her up for acting/singing/dance classes? Very few people are naturally talented in those areas.
I think she has singing lessons? And I'm sure her and Ethan have been doing some online dance lessons? Erin, as lovely as I'm sure she is, is not this triple threat Babs is pushing her as

Reactions: 12
When kids in high school see how cocky she is about her singing but can't really sing she is going to be a laughing stock. All Babs fault.
Absolutely this!

I was good friends with a girl at secondary school whose mother was adamant that she could sing. But she honestly couldn't, it was excruciating. Every time I got asked round for tea, the mother would insist that my friend do a performance for us in the dining room. They used to plug a mic into the hifi and she'd always do Eternal Flame by The Bangles 😩 She used to sing through her nostrils like Erin, actually. Anyway, it was cringey and terrible and now I look back, I feel bad for my old friend who thought she was talented at something she wasn't.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
As if we’re on to 54 so quickly! Babs will want an award for this! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she has singing lessons? And I'm sure her and Ethan have been doing some online dance lessons? Erin, as lovely as I'm sure she is, is not this triple threat Babs is pushing her as
She could be having lessons, but if she's as lazy as Babs she won't practice during the week like she will be told to do, and if she doesn't then she won't get better. But then maybe she doesn't want to be a singer and that's why she doesn't practice

Reactions: 8
Babs will be waiting for stage school to throw something in her lap

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't watch the reel dedicated to The Golden Girl. Mainly because I don't agree with her flaunting this all over the internet, that poor girl. But also cos I know I'll not be able to find anything nice to say about the Triple Threat 😕
Emma, I wish so hard that you could try and understand what you're doing to your kids. Forget yourself for a minute! Forget that you're becoming slowly obese and alcohol dependent before our eyes. But think about these kids who live in a world where Children are cruel and you are setting them up to be bullied and singled out and ridiculed. 🤬🤬

Reactions: 22
my daughter loves singing and we have lots of videos from a few years ago of her. She can hold a tune well. However since turning 13 she's become very shy about singing to us and would kill me if I shared videos of her. Thankfully we have private videos seen by family only. I can't imagine them being available to over 100,000 people!

Reactions: 14
Emma longs to be able to call herself Erin's momager 🤢

(My phone autocorrected that to "monster". No comment 🤐)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I can't watch the reel dedicated to The Golden Girl. Mainly because I don't agree with her flaunting this all over the internet, that poor girl. But also cos I know I'll not be able to find anything nice to say about the Triple Threat 😕
Emma, I wish so hard that you could try and understand what you're doing to your kids. Forget yourself for a minute! Forget that you're becoming slowly obese and alcohol dependent before our eyes. But think about these kids who live in a world where Children are cruel and you are setting them up to be bullied and singled out and ridiculed. 🤬🤬
Does she read out all the comments to Erin and that makes Erin feel special? 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
let's be honest, the only triple threat in the conway family is babs herself. a threat to her children's privacy, her children's friendships and her children's mental health. 🤢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Any kid who shows talent as a triple threat would already be going to stage school of some description. Dance teachers would have already picked them out. With a mother like Babs she would be in a stage school already. She’s just a normal kid Babs who likes to sing & dance, stop over inflating her ego Babs & leave her be.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Any kid who shows talent as a triple threat would already be going to stage school of some description. Dance teachers would have already picked them out. With a mother like Babs she would be in a stage school already. She’s just a normal kid Babs who likes to sing & dance, stop over inflating her ego Babs & leave her be.
completely agree. My auntie made my cousins life a misery, constantly trying to make her into this triple threat. Singing lessons, theatre groups, applying numerous times to a music school, you name it but in all honesty she wasn’t very good and she knew it. My cousin just wanted to live a normal life and enjoy what she enjoys not what was being pushed on her. Babs and Erin remind me so much of this situation. Don’t do it babs because you will stunt what Erin is actually good at. Concentrate on the things she excels at, don’t force showbiz on her when it’s probably something she’s not that great at.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.