Brummy Mummy #53 Not just a beige roast dinner, an Em&S beige roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20210114_212243.jpg

I say it again, EMMA, WHERE IS YOUR BODY CONFIDENCE?

We all know the chins are there, you know the chins are there, who do you think you are kidding?

And as I've said before, I say this as a fat person. I'm a size 22 atm, and much shorter than Emma so it's very obvious. I do consider myself body confident. Pre-covid, I kept healthy by walking to and from the office every day which was 2 hours total. I'm still ok with how I look, but I'm not ok with how unhealthy I've become. So I'm making an effort to move more and cut out some booze. I'll be honest, it bleeping sucks! I've never ever ever been someone who enjoys exercise (and I've tried pretty much everything) but I know it's something I need to do.

There must be loads of Emma's followers who have had a similar experience to me and who would love to go on a fitness journey with her. She'd get SO much engagement from it too. And it would make her feel better both in terms of health and also about herself.

Emma, hiding your chins isn't accepting your body and it certainly isn't promoting confidence in it. Plus, it isn't working. Plus, it makes you look like a twit!

Hope that helps 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just wanted to congratulate @Missymoo for the fab title. Having a hot cock for you tonight and love to all of you. You really are a fantastic bunch here - love you lots 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 17
God you’d think I’d been doing this long enough to know better - honestly thought she meant the kids were having a sleepover together, but nope, she has to make it all about her and get her fat face in there 🙄 Can those poor kids not just be? Maybe they’d get on better left to themselves instead of having to fight for her attention 🤦🏼‍♀️
Absolutely. I’ve done a lot of research and reading about sibling relationships (because my brother and I never got on and I want my children to get along), and the main factor in siblings getting along or not is apparently down to the parents. This is research/evidence based. Therefore if her children don’t actually get along then it is likely to be because of Brummy herself.

Reactions: 17
She sounds tipsy on tonight's stories, really believe now she has a drink problem. Kenny's lucky night he's got Ethan's room all to himself ;)
***fires up Laptop to log onto Grindr***

***remembers laptop is fucked after spilling nail varnish remover on it***

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
What's with the sleepovers all the time? Why do they have to be with her? Honestly I value my alone time with my husband too much to have my kids sleep in my bed... I have never had my kids in bed unless they have been ill.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just wanted to congratulate @Missymoo for the fab title. Having a hot cock for you tonight and love to all of you. You really are a fantastic bunch here - love you lots 😘
Thank you 😘
Enjoy the hot cock - I'm going all out and having an extra large full fat cock 😉 cheers 🍻 I'm saving the babbly specially for the weekend to celebrate as we can't goooo anywhere or doooo anything 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What's with the sleepovers all the time? Why do they have to be with her? Honestly I value my alone time with my husband too much to have my kids sleep in my bed... I have never had my kids in bed unless they have been ill.
Even when mine are ill they stay in their own beds 🤣 I go into them if need be 🤷‍♀️ I don't get it either.

Reactions: 11
LOVE the thread title. you definitely deserve a baileys hot cock and a beige buffet stay-at-home, netflix-and-binge party to celebrate! perhaps crack out the lego, and build yourself a shrine, to emphasise your own brilliance! 🎉
Already on the cock and beige 😉👌
No need for a shrine as my husband just adores me anyway, though I may beg him for a "thread gift".. yanno a necklace or something as i clearly need a present for werking so hard to create a thread title 🤣😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well done @Missymoo you must.have.screamed. we. All screamed!! 🤣 looking forward to more top bantz from our Babz!

I dunno, I go off to do teas and bedtimes and we are well into a new thread! Big hugs IC20- its tough out there but remember we are always here for you for escapism or just to get things off your chest!

And thank you @chipstick for highlighting my thread title-

I'll leave it here for next time - if nothing else pops up.

BM2 #54 so who won the competition Babs? 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It does make me wonder if it's really Kenny that snores loudly or Babs. I remember once, during a "Sleepover," Erin complaining about Emma snoring. 🤔
it wouldn't surprise me if those earplugs and anti-snoring products that she's been testing out are actually a method to try and block out her OWN snoring, which frequently wakes her up - and probably the kids too, since their rooms are all so close together.

literally thought that the "sleepover" she mentioned referred to erin and ethan - mainly because she worded it that way - but ofc she's got to make it all about her, cram them all into the bed and take a photo of her fat head. i'm sure the kids want a photo of them sleeping with their mother plastered all over SM. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I've only known Emma since the pandemic, so just want to ask if the kids have ever had sleepovers with friends? Either at Emma's house or at the friends'?

Or have their sleepovers only been with their parents?

Reactions: 3
****uses Babs Mac to look at pics of 80s & 90s boybands *****
***also uses babs' macbook to create an account on the gram specifically to vote for the "90s" boybands that emma has indicated that she does NOT want people to vote for***

in reference to the nail varnish spillage, is removing your own nail varnish not a tween suitable activity, babs?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well at least you got one thing bleeping right Babs. 👍👍

And. WOWZERS. My first thread title. 🤯 Mind. Blown. Safe to say I am shooketh. Whatever shall I do with myself? I want to throw a party but yanno, nowhere to goooo, nothing to dooooo 🤣🤣🤷🤷
Thank you lovely bunch 😘 love yas 😘😘
Fishyfannywife more like! Sorry for being crude but it’s been one of those days 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Guys just catching up on end of last thread, you guys really do have each others backs ❤❤❤❤❤, how ironic that the thing Babs craves the most we give to each other on here.....not just a ❤lots of love .....think she’s a selfish twunt when she does that cos it’s not genuine coming from her it’s an after thought x
Ladies, if I'm allowed to say just this then here goes.
These are probably (hopefully) the most difficult days we'll face. In times of trouble we never know how strong we are, until being strong is all we have left.
Despite how you might feel, you are getting through this. Because every day has passed and you showed up. In some way, you showed up.
I'm all about the practical solutions and if I had to pick one piece of 'advice' it would be this.
Plan.
Every night make a list of what you are going to do the next day. Whether it is just a walk, a phone call, cook a meal, do some shopping, clear out a cupboard or all of the above. Write it down and tell yourself that no matter what, you will do what you've written down. You will most probably not want to some days. But you have to push yourself into the most uncomfortable of situations to make the norm seem comfortable again. These are the fundamentals of CBT.
I promise you, when you have done the things you set out to do, you will feel so much better. And everyday you push on, and do more. And each day it'll feel a tiny bit more normal. And we as humans are programmed to feel comforted and accomplished by our own successful actions. Its a kind of endorphin. Trust me xx
Is it really bad I’ve been hate watching every day so don’t need a recap. It’s a bit like Netflix skip intro. She’s vile. I work in ITU in a big hospital and I can’t help have a judgmental eye on patients that I just know didn’t follow any of the rules, or took Boris advice about mixing - despite knowing this was a terrible idea. In no way I treat them any different - but you just know the ones! I had the go ahead, but put my parents first, it would have made me sick eating dinner across from them potentially infecting them. Here we are picking up the pieces - working beyond our capacity. Way to go Babs - just because he said it was okay use your bloody judgment - is it worth it? One of many, but your so obvious it’s sickening.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ladies, if I'm allowed to say just this then here goes.
These are probably (hopefully) the most difficult days we'll face. In times of trouble we never know how strong we are, until being strong is all we have left.
Despite how you might feel, you are getting through this. Because every day has passed and you showed up. In some way, you showed up.
I'm all about the practical solutions and if I had to pick one piece of 'advice' it would be this.
Plan.
Every night make a list of what you are going to do the next day. Whether it is just a walk, a phone call, cook a meal, do some shopping, clear out a cupboard or all of the above. Write it down and tell yourself that no matter what, you will do what you've written down. You will most probably not want to some days. But you have to push yourself into the most uncomfortable of situations to make the norm seem comfortable again. These are the fundamentals of CBT.
I promise you, when you have done the things you set out to do, you will feel so much better. And everyday you push on, and do more. And each day it'll feel a tiny bit more normal. And we as humans are programmed to feel comforted and accomplished by our own successful actions. Its a kind of endorphin. Trust me xx
Wow, can i print this off and post it everywhere! Thank you for your kind words and advice. I absolutely love Tattle and this is my main thread, i come on every night to catch up with you lovely ladies. What a great supportive group we have ❤ x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What the heck is going on around here with all the love and support and kind advice??? I was reliably informed (by influenzas) that Tattle is a place of the great unwashed, uneducated, unemployable lazy ass women who spend all day ripping others asunder. Don’t make liars of the Great Influencers please!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.