Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
My husband and daughter love crisps. I average a bag about once every two years and usually regret eating them straight after because they leave a greasy taste in my mouth
I very rarely eat crisps for the same reason. I don't like chips either, or frozen peas.
I wonder if Babs has ever hosted a dinner party? Just imagine the food that would be served! Potato based variety, fish fingers, plain fajitas, or go really fancy and add a pepper slice or two! 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8

chipstick

VIP Member
I've got other stuff I want to say but got a ton of WERK (actual work babs, you know, making sure our essential front line workers get paid, not just prancing about in sweaty pyjamas) to do so just quickly before I abandon Tattle *sob*

I call bullshit on the "dancing to times tables" story. Ethan is standing behind her dancing the whole time. I reckon it was a 5 minute fitness thing for the kids or something.

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Just wanted to congratulate @Missymoo for the fab title. Having a hot cock for you tonight and love to all of you. You really are a fantastic bunch here - love you lots 😘
Thank you 😘
Enjoy the hot cock - I'm going all out and having an extra large full fat cock 😉 cheers 🍻 I'm saving the babbly specially for the weekend to celebrate as we can't goooo anywhere or doooo anything 🤣

• Haha

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Who was that cushion advert with again, iamfy? They do some lovely prints, she’ll be wangling for another deal with them for her wall art loo. Polaroids Babs I’m telling you they’d be your best bet 😂

Loopybird69

VIP Member
To be fair it’s all virtual and they just check in once every so often, it me does the encouraging her does the donkey work.....some days go better than others lol....Thankyou for your lovely words xx
Well go you for being the best unpaid (with money anyway) physio there is! It’s hard going and you’re doing a great job x

• Heart

Memmy

VIP Member
.....which he won't as they clearly went out somewhere 😂
Wet Sandra's house for some pringles? I mean if she is still breaking the rules it isn't doing anything for her, she's clearly close to a breakdown and never far from her next alcoholic beverage

ChesneyStalks

Not a fan of wet San, but maybe Babs should take a leaf out of her book 👍🏻
Sadly she has to write this disclaimer or else her narc daughter will think it's a passive aggressive dig at her

Wet San should gain more traction online as she seems to have quite good self awareness and is inspiring 🙌

DaysOfSpeed

VIP Member
And look at the places they go out to eat (in normal times!) always a pub or a carvery, never off out to a fancy restaurant or anything like that!!
I wonder what she does at events? Surely they have nice food. I wonder if she thinks it’s cool, like when Stormzy is 72 years old said he should be able to order fish fingers.

• Sick
  • Haha

TatForTat

My son is much younger and already says, “Daddy/Mummy, you need to sleep in Daddy and Mummy’s bed!” — can’t imagine what sort of enablement and projection Babs has had to do for her children to think that repeated sleeping with Mummy is somehow a standard thing.

Luna615

Chatty Member
That vlog and every other one she puts out - I find it so heartbreaking that her kids and husband just co exist in HER world. Controlling narc that she is! How opressive that tiny house must be under the Babs regime!
I know! She tries to say that Stephen helped to pick the pictures for the amazing gallery of 4 in the bedroom...that he doesn’t sleep in! She’s so patronising towards Ethan!...I love the bit where she explains how air dry clay works ...you leave it out and it dries! 🤣 does she say something to Ethan..’oh you’re just like Emma...chilling and maxing’...not sure what that’s about!...but she says he can do that while she watches ‘Teen mom’ so why does she have to get up with him?.....and what about the control over the television?...’I don’t want to watch cartoons’.....poor kids!.....and why is Ethan outside in pyjamas and an unzipped coat? She says herself it’s freezing!!!!.....

• Heart
  • Wow