Brummy Mummy #53 Not just a beige roast dinner, an Em&S beige roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she actually got any idea what she's saying. Does she even watch her stories back? She has done nothing but moan and moan and moan since Birmingham was put in the tougher tiers, way before lockdown 2.0, let alone lockdown 3.0!!!! But this one feels easier 🤦‍♀️🙄🤬🤬
"If I'm positive and happy it's cos my life is A ok! I've broken the rules and don't give a tit. I'm still earning money from pimping out my kids and selling our souls online. My husband adores me. We can afford an Online shop and a 'Stephen essential shop' each week too so no shortage of alcohol, beige food or crisps here.... ooh and while we're on the subject, what's your favourite crisps losers"? ✌🤬🤬🤬🤬

She infuriates me!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Is she not just talking about Erin’s physio today because she was criticised yesterday for how her desk was set up in her bedroom?
Of course IC20 agent, good thinking. That fold out picnic table is not a good idea

Reactions: 16
Of course IC20 agent, good thinking. That fold out picnic table is not a good idea
Just watch her swap them now, ethan will be stuck with the cardboard desk while golden girl gets to sit at the table. She'll make up some tit about it being more appropriate for his height!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So much for we don't like to talk about le wonk and want to keep it all private. It has been the complete opposite of this on her page. She's like one of those Facebook people who put a mysterious post about how they're feeling and everyone piles on saying whats up hun- and she goes I'll DM you! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
BrummyMummy#54 Sozzard Babs, you’re a big disgrace, sharing your kids’ lives all over the place!

(Think of Queen We Will Rock You!)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Has she actually got any idea what she's saying. Does she even watch her stories back? She has done nothing but moan and moan and moan since Birmingham was put in the tougher tiers, way before lockdown 2.0, let alone lockdown 3.0!!!! But this one feels easier 🤦‍♀️🙄🤬🤬
"If I'm positive and happy it's cos my life is A ok! I've broken the rules and don't give a tit. I'm still earning money from pimping out my kids and selling our souls online. My husband adores me. We can afford an Online shop and a 'Stephen essential shop' each week too so no shortage of alcohol, beige food or crisps here.... ooh and while we're on the subject, what's your favourite crisps losers"? ✌🤬🤬🤬🤬

She infuriates me!
Babs U-turns more than Boris Johnson...
I’m sure this sudden change of perspective and positive lockdown approach has something to do with Alison Perry’s content and some of the things she preaches 🤔

Reactions: 10
Oh dear, Erin cannot sing bless her.

So that's three grid posts featuring triple threat in the last week and zero featuring Ethan. Poor kid. :(

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.