Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd like to thank KeBab for the public service she is providing-I for one have definately been influenced recently...I am drinking so much more water and eating more veg than I ever have because I really dont want to age like her and have her skin. The other night I was thirsty and went in the kitchen for a coke but, thanks to Kebab, I drank a bottle of water instead...my skin is very grateful
Glad to see you had some self control and resisted necking a full fat cock 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's absolutely pissed as anything on these Stories!
What. A. State.
MY love for Bros. MY love for Take That. So its a poll about things that only she loves or likes rather than a universally inclusive one? Why am I surprised?

Reactions: 15
Is this really all she can think to spend her time doing? Not finding useful links and info to share?? Not volunteering, so she'd have something to dooo and somewhere to gooo?? Ffs, she is getting more and more ridiculous by the bloody hour!

So far her splendid contribution to "homeschooling tips" is to buy a lot of unnecessary stuff and put your kids in separate rooms to work! She literally has nothing to offer and is too lazy to bother finding anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
MY love for Bros. MY love for Take That. So its a poll about things that only she loves or likes rather than a universally inclusive one? Why am I surprised?
She will also heavily influence the Babettes, and throw her toys out of the pram if the one she wants to win doesn’t in fact win. Plus there is a very good chance we’ll never see the results anyway as she has a very sketchy history when it comes to actually following things through to an end 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That bleeping tiktok 🤣🤣
Is she taking the piss?
The avatars are absolute GOLD! I woke the baby up laughing as I scrolled through and saw them ⚰⚰⚰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Seriously is she drunk again? Christmas is over Babs, step away from the Bailey's.

Joking aside if her family had any respect or love for her ( I'm looking at you PUS) they would take away her phone, remove her lap top and get her some help before she damages herself or her kids.

Because I speak from experience here, they will never forgive her when they are old enough to see how she's sold their lives for a quick buck .

Reactions: 20
Why doesn’t she ramp up the vaccine campaign, spread the word of how people can help the NHS and help combat covid. She could even become a Marshall and encourage others to do the same. Use your platform ffs Babs, they’re are funnier, smarter more entertaining influenzas out there so stop trying to compete, it’s embarrassing for everyone involved.

Reactions: 18
She is never helpful with her outfit posts though (or any other of her posts) because she doesn’t show it from all angles or mention what the fabric is like. She’s all about the fekkin swipe-up, living her best influencing life/lie.
What the heck was this morning’s post about taking a size L in New Look loungewear but showing Primark. Idiot woman, directing her content at fellow basic idiots!
it's because when she shows a new outfit, she only takes photos in specific poses and from specific angles - presumably those which she believes convince her followers that she's definitely a size 18 - much like she believes that posing with her hand under her chin hides her multiple double chins. as we regularly see in her pyjama-clad stories, babs' true body isn't reflected in the way she poses for #ootd photos. i assume she does it to attract brands for potential ads and freebies - they're hardly going to use her to promote size 18 fashion when she is obvs not a size 18, so she only photographs the clothes from angles which flatter her. and as for her not bothering to describe the fabric etc? sheer laziness. why do a job well when you can half-ass it?!

Reactions: 14
She will also heavily influence the Babettes, and throw her toys out of the pram if the one she wants to win doesn’t in fact win. Plus there is a very good chance we’ll never see the results anyway as she has a very sketchy history when it comes to actually following things through to an end 🙄
The results being published won't matter to her, as long as she knows. Significant lack of empathy so won't take time to publish them. I expect she thinks 'people who click on the polls can see the results as they click', so won't feel a need to address the ACTUAL end result or even meaning of the result. It was all done to comfort her. Or not. Depending upon the results. Which we will never know. Cos we are not her. So we don't matter. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I get that ‘influencers’ or whatever they are bloody called - freeloaders is my terminology for them - are supposed to ‘influence’ and essentially sell shite and make money off us idiots buying it, but is it just me, or has Babs been ramming stuff down our throats more than usual in the past week or so? As I’ve said before READ THE BLOODY ROOM.

On her Insta stories today it’s been constant ‘you can get these in Next’, ASOS affiliate links, last weeks infamous Amazon plastic crap (plz start thinking about the environment babs you bloody moron). For crying out loud Emma, we’re in a pandemic bab! People are furloughed! Worrying about redundancies! Spending money on useless shite is just not on the priority list right now.

Bab, you don’t have to tell us every single day where every single item of clothing is from. You don’t need to tell us all the crap you’ve got from The Works or B&M for the kids. You CAN buy things without telling the internet you know? If I posted everything I purchased on my Insta stories, my mates would be messaging me telling me to stop being an hole and that nobody cares.

Amongst some other ‘influencers’, this woman seriously needs to move direction if she’s going to last another 6 months of Covid life. Now is not the time to be boasting about how lucky you are and how much crap you’ve got (still not over the sheer amount of sharpies in her draw - wtf!). Why not just make the most out of what you’ve already got. Home school posts could be so much more beneficial for her followers if she actually thought about what they might want to see during this really difficult time. Endless crap about what you’re wearing/buying etc is old news bab and now is not the time for it!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can't stop thinking about that tiktok. Her neck and face have merged into one. She doesn't even have a chin anymore. I try not to comment on her appearance but the beige diet is really taking its toll now.

I saw the screenshots before the actual video and genuinely thought it was that app that was doing the rounds a few years ago where you could make your face fat/thin etc. Even when I watched it and she'd said it was stolen from tiktok I couldn't quite figure out if it was a fat app like the dancing one where the legs were already there etc. How could you not look at that yourself and be anything other than mortified
Why doesn’t she ramp up the vaccine campaign, spread the word of how people can help the NHS and help combat covid. She could even become a Marshall and encourage others to do the same. Use your platform ffs Babs, they’re are funnier, smarter more entertaining influenzas out there so stop trying to compete, it’s embarrassing for everyone involved.
Because she hasn't been helping the NHS herself and has been acting like she's above the rules throughout

• Heart
Just a tattler waiting for my hungover Babs to appear
She'll probably be late today - she's got pOlLs Of DrEaMz to create.

How do we get Emma nominated for an OBE for her services to the nation during a pandemic? 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She'll probably be late today - she's got pOlLs Of DrEaMz to create.

How do we get Emma nominated for an OBE for her services to the nation during a pandemic? 🙏
I hope the queen is on tattle, I think Emma's service to entertainment speaks for itself. She's more than doubled her tattle thread count since the pandemic began

• Haha
I hope the queen is on tattle, I think Emma's service to entertainment speaks for itself. She's more than doubled her tattle thread count since the pandemic began
From the drunken stories last night I think she’s already created the polls. I hope that hangover is a bitxh and the kids are extra shouty today 😂😂

• Haha
Come on babs! Wake up! I need my morning laugh before the kids wake up and ruin my 'me' time!

• Haha
It’s Wednesday, it’s past 7am. Where. Is. The. Extra. Long. Vlog. She. Promised. Us.
poor show keBabba, letting drinking on a school night interfere with your “werk”

No doubt she will cite internet/technical problems as the reason - we know though.

Well done tattlers 😂😂😂
View attachment 386801
doing the polls to vote the opp of what you know she wants 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Watching her kitchen organisation video. You can always tell who cooks and who doesn’t from these; she has her utensils on the other side of the kitchen to the stove- everyone who cooks keeps them close as you’ll need them often!?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Watching her kitchen organisation video. You can always tell who cooks and who doesn’t from these; she has her utensils on the other side of the kitchen to the stove- everyone who cooks keeps them close as you’ll need them often!?
She has her fridge in her dining room.............zero “cooking” beyond the beige and the pea confetti.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.