Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Monday - I’ve put on a bra in case the teacher sees me on zoom
Tuesday - my new jumpsuit shows a bit of tit

Why would you bother worrying about what you look like on school zoom when any of the teachers, TAs, lunch staff, office staff, parents, volunteers, neighbours etc etc can Google your name and see you label your boobs Phil and Grant 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Also I think most teachers have a hell of a lot more to worry about at the moment than whether a parent is or isn’t wearing a bra!
She really is the definition of narcissis.

Edited-spelling

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
More top quality, relevant, in tune content from our favourite Brummy,,,,,,,, buying MORE clothes that are unnecessary when she openly admits she's got NOWHERE to go.
We get it Babs, you've got money to burn.
Thousands haven't. There's a global crisis financially crippling the world and people can't afford to feed their kids! But you carry on showing off your hideous vile jumpsuits that you cannot carry off - EVER!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nice to know that she’s still buying unnecessary shite when there’s “nowhere to go”! She is putrid.

New Avatars for hire. You're welcome!
theres an oldish film with Arnold Schwarzenegger in called total recall with a woman trying to sneak through security.....the “two weeks woman” with no neck.....that’s babs in these images.....fookin grim

View attachment 385410
Just gonna leave this here for your delectation x
“two weeks”

Nice to know that she’s still buying unnecessary shite when there’s “nowhere to go”! She is putrid.
Your avatar 😂😂😂😂⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰

• Haha
Holy shitting duck what are those pictures? BTech Paul / Wet San / PUS / member of her team please take her phone off her. There needs to be an intervention because this is not normal behaviour for a 40+ mother of two.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And who the hell is refereeing the trouble maker and the triple threat while she twats about infront of the mirror 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
How the actual duck is this funny? It’s just vile and disgusting
Oh my god. She will do ANYTHING for some likes! I would be so embarrassed if she was my Mom. Not funny, not relatable just damn right tragic.

Reactions: 17
I’ve noticed that although she does reply to some comments on Facebook, she rarely deletes any negative ones. Where on Instagram they’re gone within the hour.
Probably because she makes a song and dance that Facebook is ad free so she doesn't really give a tit what's on it but she sends her Instagram to brands when she's begging and doesn't want them to see people calling her out 🤣

Reactions: 13
How the actual duck is this funny? It’s just vile and disgusting
i'm also interested to know what happened to her own ex-teacher level advice of popping a coat on the kids and making sure they go outside at lunchtime. presumably babs has shoved ethan out into the cold, and thrown a coat in his general direction, so that she can spend time with the golden child. not really "relatable" content when you're literally ignoring the life-changing "advice" that you're doling out to the babettes,eh babs?!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
What the duck are those Andy pandy suits about?! I will say she looks better in the black one than she does in most thinks but she’ll duck the look up with high tops or those hideous boots from top shop
I was thinking they looked like they were cutting her up the private area the way she kept flitting from leg to leg. I don’t think she’s a size 18.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.