Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she announce the winner of the competition yet? Did any of us win?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else thinks she’s banned Minecraft because she hates that the kids play it with Kenny and she is just very very jealous that she doesn’t understand what it’s all about 🤔

Reactions: 19
Anyone else thinks she’s banned Minecraft because she hates that the kids play it with Kenny and she is just very very jealous that she doesn’t understand what it’s all about 🤔
How can you not understand it? Truth is she's just an old lady, and a jealous, bitter one, so yes she probably wants to take away the fun that doesn't include her, attention seaking addict Emma Conway kween of the universe

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Going back to this gem.....why would anyone need to ask Babs for advice on plants?? She can’t even get the lingo right for what she does with them. We’ve all got Google. We’ve all got YouTube. Where there are, you know, actual experts sharing their tips and help.
I do appreciate that after we’ve said many, many that she needs to rethink her content, she does seem to be trying. But what is it? Is she an expert on “pottering” to help calm nerves/anxiety and stop “doom scrolling”? Is she an expert on plants? Is she the lighthearted poll maker? Is she the gif sharing maker? Is she a Disney expert? Is she fashion for the plus size mum? Is she a teacher with home school tips (sincerely hope not with words like “Fanks”)? It’s just going to make you look like an even bigger idiot if you dip into loads of different areas Babs and do them all badly 🤦🏼‍♀️ Maybe pick a couple and do them well?!?View attachment 383688

• Haha
  • Heart
Going back to this gem.....why would anyone need to ask Babs for advice on plants?? She can’t even get the lingo right for what she does with them. We’ve all got Google. We’ve all got YouTube. Where there are, you know, actual experts sharing their tips and help.
I do appreciate that after we’ve said many, many that she needs to rethink her content, she does seem to be trying. But what is it? Is she an expert on “pottering” to help calm nerves/anxiety and stop “doom scrolling”? Is she an expert on plants? Is she the lighthearted poll maker? Is she the gif sharing maker? Is she a Disney expert? Is she fashion for the plus size mum? Is she a teacher with home school tips (sincerely hope not with words like “Fanks”)? It’s just going to make you look like an even bigger idiot if you dip into loads of different areas Babs and do them all badly 🤦🏼‍♀️ Maybe pick a couple and do them well?!?View attachment 383688
None of the above, she's "just a regular mom/mum" x

Reactions: 6
I’ve just been procrastinating after seeing your comment and went to YouTube to find some videos of them all.
well longs and shorts I present to you babs being super contradictory, I’m pretty sure she now says that tower of terror and area was one of her favourite places or am I wrong 🤔 also how she jumps in straight after LP shows her maturity 🤦🏼‍♀️
I listened to this for 2mins before it hurt my ears.

• Haha
View attachment 383695
She’s banned minecraft rather than do some actual parenting and teach her children to navigate through and resolve their differences. She is such a terrible parent. Rather than rearranging her Disney books, she needs to buy and read some parenting books and learn about how to teach her children vital life skills. Banning something teaches them nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't recall seeing a picture of her walking the dog before! That shot is purely for our benefit, 'cos why would you take a handbag on a dog walk? 👋👋

• Haha
View attachment 383695
She’s banned minecraft rather than do some actual parenting and teach her children to navigate through and resolve their differences. She is such a terrible parent. Rather than rearranging her Disney books, she needs to buy and read some parenting books and learn about how to teach her children vital life skills. Banning something teaches them nothing.
So during a pandemic, where are kids are sacrificing so much, (normality of school, friends, after school clubs and extra curricular activities) SHE has decided to BAN minecraft? Probably because it interferes with her trash TV watching more like!!!
Those poor kids.

You know, I hate Fortnite lol BUT I’m allowing it because it’s a way to let off steam, able to chat with mates because we can’t see anyone. The only rule is schoolwork HAS to be finished for the day. Which it has been consistently since schools closed.

Reactions: 27
I don't recall seeing a picture of her walking the dog before! That shot is purely for our benefit, 'cos why would you take a handbag on a dog walk? 👋👋
Well she’s got so much bloody money, she probably uses if for dog poo instead of plastic bags 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So during a pandemic, where are kids are sacrificing so much, (normality of school, friends, after school clubs and extra curricular activities) SHE has decided to BAN minecraft? Probably because it interferes with her trash TV watching more like!!!
Those poor kids.

You know, I hate Fortnite lol BUT I’m allowing it because it’s a way to let off steam, able to chat with mates because we can’t see anyone. The only rule is schoolwork HAS to be finished for the day. Which it has been consistently since schools closed.
Can she not use this time to teach them how to share and play nicely or failing that play in separate spaces like she's made them home school in separate places. I'm starting to understand why she's hitting the bottle, her kids sound like a right handful

Reactions: 15
Nope she most certainly did not.
This needs to be reported

Those poor kids.

I hear you! I hate that my girls are constantly on FaceTime with their friends, even when they are doing school work they are helping each other through it. I hate it because I find it loud and annoying when I am trying to work, however I would never ban it, god no! In the middle of a pandemic when we are all staying in, it’s a lifeline for them.
She’s a terrible parent. Selfish.

Reactions: 20
I apologise to anyone this offends but those ray Dunn mugs are absolute dog tit aren’t they, they remind me of my year 8 attempt at glazed pottery

i prefer my tea in a cup of the bone China variety

Last edited:
  • Haha
I apologise to anyone this offends but those ray Dunn mugs are absolute dog tit aren’t they, they remind me of my year 8 effort at glazed pottery

i prefer my tea in a cup of the bone China variety
Cup and saucer too? I’m with you there.
At any rate she’s ruined Emma Bridgewater for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.