Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So dinner tonight is hot dawgs with brioche buns! Do this family never eat a healthy bloody meal, why can’t she understand eating all that processed shite is so bad for you 😡

Reactions: 18
So dinner tonight is hot dawgs with brioche buns! Do this family never eat a healthy bloody meal, why can’t she understand eating all that processed shite is so bad for you 😡
And she wonders why her kids have such short tempers. What you put in is what you get out

Reactions: 15
Why cant her kids sit at a table and work on their own thing independently? Does that mean Ste is trying to work his real job whilst helping Ethan whilst Emma of course is with golden child or is she going between them both. She makes the arguing worse - sit them at different ends of the table, give them some headphones if they need it and let them crack on they will learn to live with it. Poor Erin being made to work on a coffee table that cant be good for her back/neck.
It's like she doesn't actually WANT them to get on! Surely, at 8 and 10, they can be told to suck it up, leave each other alone and get on with their work- a lot of which they don't need you to sit next to them monitoring?? If you separate them the instant they argue, they will never ever learn. That tiny house will be a battle ground when the teen years hit if they can't even do their individual tasks without bloody arguing and needing separating.

Reactions: 12
So Stephen does hot dogs once a week does he? First we’ve heard of it. Anyone got the patience to do some research? I’m blocked so I can’t

• Haha
Well she’s got so much bloody money, she probably uses if for dog poo instead of plastic bags 🙄
I’ve never taken a handbag on a dog walk in my life everything just gets shoved in my pockets (keys/pop bags/phone) and I certainly wouldn’t be taking a chloe bag on a dog walk

So as well as king of the roast he’s now king of the dawg too......duck me bet gordon Ramsey’s shitting bricks 😂😂😂😂😂
They’re gonna be tinned hot dogs aren’t they 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve never taken a handbag on a dog walk in my life everything just gets shoved in my pockets (keys/pop bags/phone) and I certainly wouldn’t be taking a chloe bag on a dog walk

They’re gonna be tinned hot dogs aren’t they 🤢
Smell of tinned hotdogs in brine ....barf .....I bet babs smell the same 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Watched that Youtube video with baited breath, thought she was going to pop out of that dress. How bored was she during that Q&A because it wasn't all about her, what an attention seeking brat she is.

• Haha
Smell of tinned hotdogs in brine ....barf .....I bet babs smell the same 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
My kids love those but I can’t stand them 🤢 I buy them sometimes if I know I’m doing something for them that I’m not eating, like in the old days when I could feed the kids and then abandon them so I could go to a restaurant with my mates as a treat now and then, but it makes me heave just smelling them 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Who the duck said they thought she was posh?! Own up!!
She’s gonna bloody hate me we only have brioche buns/rolls for burgers/hot dogs (Aldi’s are cracking 😂😂😂) & posh is the last thing you’d call me - I’m still higher up the food chain than she can ever dream of

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s gonna bloody hate me we only have brioche buns/rolls for burgers/hot dogs (Aldi’s are cracking 😂😂😂) & posh is the last thing you’d call me - I’m still higher up the food chain than she can ever dream of
Haha! She thinks she’s all that and more for having brioche bun with burgers and hotdogs. Standard practice love!
😘

• Heart
My kids love those but I can’t stand them 🤢 I buy them sometimes if I know I’m doing something for them that I’m not eating, like in the old days when you could go to restaurants with your mates as a treat now and then, but it makes me heave just smelling them 🤢
Beans and sausages in tins were a great go to when my children were toddlers once in a while when I was either rushing in from or out to a 12 hour shift. The smell of them though just turns my stomach

Haha! She thinks she’s all that and more for having brioche bun with burgers and hotdogs. Standard practice love!
😘
It’s the fact she thinks she’s posh because of it. What a bell end.

Beans and sausages in tins were a great go to when my children were toddlers once in a while when I was either rushing in from or out to a 12 hour shift. The smell of them though just turns my stomach
Oh mine still love a tin of ravioli now and then, and they’re 9 and 6! I can’t face it, just about convinced myself to eat baked beans after years of refusing them because the texture makes me squirm!

Reactions: 7

It’s the fact she thinks she’s posh because of it. What a bell end.
But not every week. Topped with the anemic roast dinner the diet cocks and cakes cinnamon rolls... Jeez there is a heart attack on the horizon

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Oh mine still love a tin of ravioli now and then, and they’re 9 and 6! I can’t face it, just about convinced myself to eat baked beans after years of refusing them because the texture makes me squirm!
I do love a good tin of ravioli at work for a grab and go lunch so I can’t knock your kids for that. Beans are delish!

But not every week. Topped with the anemic roast dinner the diet cocks and cakes cinnamon rolls... Jeez there is a heart attack on the horizon
Can you imagine what her arteries are like? I’d love to give her a cholesterol test

Reactions: 7
I do love a good tin of ravioli at work for a grab and go lunch so I can’t knock your kids for that. Beans are delish!
Ha I was always stinking out the staff room with my super noodles or cup’a’soup as my quick lunch of choice 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.