Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That looks SO much better! It’s a good photo of her to be fair, but it suits her way more. Less grey/green complexion!
I thought I’d be fair and use a half decent one to illustrate the point rather than one taken after she has crawled out from the abyss. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's a sociopath. She loves seeing how many lies she can get away with.

Snigger snigger, I said I was dying my hair and I didn't, snigger snigger

Reactions: 15
That grid post is a huge Tingo to us all.
The plants get a mention.
I'm sure she's digging at me mentioning her (fake) anxiety.
Disney.
Being online too much.
I'd call that a House to be honest 🥳🤣🥳🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
That grid post is a huge Tingo to us all.
The plants get a mention.
I'm sure she's digging at me mentioning her (fake) anxiety.
Disney.
Being online too much.
I'd call that a House to be honest 🥳🤣🥳🤣
House! And fitting that we're living rent free in her head at all times of the day. Rent free house!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This is exactly the issue. They cannot see things from their child's perspective. They do not see consequences. It's all about grabbing the moment for likes/shares/sponsorship. The best interests of their children don't seem to matter.

Oh and whilst we are on the subject, how Pentland is an ambassador for the NSPCC I have no idea! A charity dedicated to protecting children and fighting for the online harms bill to get done. Surely not a charity that would advocate sharing a childhood online to generate an income/ likes and shares to feed parental Ego.

Anyway, soapbox moment over..... as you were...
I completely agree. Back in the early 1990s my Dad used a camcorder to capture some moments in our childhood. We loved it! If we sit and watch them as a family these days, my sister (now in her 30s ) is so embarrassed by some of the clips of her! Ours are just for family and she would loathe it if they were available for thousands to see. The thought that these kids whose parents use them endlessly for content cannot give informed consent is so wrong. The backlash from some of these children is coming. I’m convinced of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I thought this,,,,,,,
She declared she was dying her hair this morning then nothing,,,,,,
Definitely a COVID spread outing I reckon.
Aren’t we normally subjected to a towel wrapped around the body, dye on selfie?! I think she meant to say I’m washing my greasy hair

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs to stop saying about remote learning “its okay if you do nothing” “its okay if you just survive” NO IT ISNT!! This toxic mindset means teachers are having huge issues with engagement...While we do our best to make sure nobody is left behind 🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s okay to be doing nothing if you’re trying to care for 3 kids under 5 on your own... which we all know Babs is not.

Reactions: 6
I completely agree. Back in the early 1990s my Dad used a camcorder to capture some moments in our childhood. We loved it! If we sit and watch them as a family these days, my sister (now in her 30s ) is so embarrassed by some of the clips of her! Ours are just for family and she would loathe it if they were available for thousands to see. The thought that these kids whose parents use them endlessly for content cannot give informed consent is so wrong. The backlash from some of these children is coming. I’m convinced of it!
Yes! Memories captured to be shared as a family, not for general comment on the internet.

It makes my blood boil that nothing is being done to protect these children. Some do try to I suppose, with obscuring faces etc but sometimes those stupid bear faces or smiley emojis emblazoned across the kids faces are just as bad. It almost makes the celeb stand out more 'don't look at them. Look at meeeeee!'. Or the famous 'backs of heads photos', whilst still revealing quite personal details about their child in the comments. I just think they should keep their kids out of their shitshow full stop and let them have a childhood. I can't think of another job where a parent feels the need to drag their child into it so heavily. Fair enough if they choose to share with a select group of friends and family or whatever but the whole wild west web?

I think once their kids get to secondary age it's a different ballgame. In fact, I know it is. Having a teenager, and having helped to remove much of the digital footprint, I know it's a real thing. They do not want their childhood exposed.

• Heart
Yes! Memories captured to be shared as a family, not for general comment on the internet.

It makes my blood boil that nothing is being done to protect these children. Some do try to I suppose, with obscuring faces etc but sometimes those stupid bear faces or smiley emojis emblazoned across the kids faces are just as bad. It almost makes the celeb stand out more 'don't look at them. Look at meeeeee!'. Or the famous 'backs of heads photos', whilst still revealing quite personal details about their child in the comments. I just think they should keep their kids out of their shitshow full stop and let them have a childhood. I can't think of another job where a parent feels the need to drag their child into it so heavily. Fair enough if they choose to share with a select group of friends and family or whatever but the whole wild west web?

I think once their kids get to secondary age it's a different ballgame. In fact, I know it is. Having a teenager, and having helped to remove much of the digital footprint, I know it's a real thing. They do not want their childhood exposed.
Child actors have more rights and regulations than the children of these insta mums, and it makes me sick

Is organising Disney books an actual time consuming activity? WTF is she on about? She seems to have about 8 books. Stack them up, do some bleeping housework or play with your kids or sleep with your husband. Anything worthwhile!

She's bloody weird at best and I'd be moderated if I said at worst... 🙄 She really thinks people are interested in this crap. She must be insanely bored, just won't admit she's made a massive mistake with this influenza life.

Rant over, I'll get back in my box x

are you sure about that, babs? 🤣

View attachment 380412
Wicked witch of the West... Midlands😂👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.