Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s okay to be doing nothing if you’re trying to care for 3 kids under 5 on your own... which we all know Babs is not.
If you have three under 5’s though learning is so many things! Its reading a story, playing, baking, exploring nature 💁🏻‍♀️ Problem here might be Babs still thinks hers are toddlers

Reactions: 8
Child actors have more rights and regulations than the children of these insta mums, and it makes me sick
It's so sad. Their children have literally no voice. If social services were to perform a protective parent assessment, many of these parents would fail on the basis that they are clearly and loudly placing their own needs above the needs of their child. So why oh why is nothing being done. It genuinely perplexes me.

Reactions: 13
I've started to have highlights in my hair as I'm going really grey so my hairdresser blends them in with my natural dark colouring. But, she only bleaches my hair every 8-10 weeks to protect it and does a root touch up inbetween. Why has she never had a hairdresser colour her hair? Box dye after box dye, the build up must be awful by now. I know it's lockdown now but surely she could afford to go to a decent hairdressers and have the colour blended rather than just this yellow halo comb-over she seems to think looks good

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It's so sad. Their children have literally no voice. If social services were to perform a protective parent assessment, many of these parents would fail on the basis that they are clearly and loudly placing their own needs above the needs of their child. So why oh why is nothing being done. It genuinely perplexes me.
Me too.
I've said this months and months ago.
Children who work professionally in performing are only allowed to legally work for the equivalent of 6 months in every year. They need a licence to work and would have a welfare assessment. She has openly said that they get paid for Ads she puts them in. So therefore that equals them working professionally with zero protection.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The mummy bloggers say their children are happy to be on their content but the children can’t understand what it means to have photos and private details about their lives shared online.
The children can’t consent as they have no understanding about the internet and the online foot print that is being created for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Me too.
I've said this months and months ago.
Children who work professionally in performing are only allowed to legally work for the equivalent of 6 months in every year. They need a licence to work and would have a welfare assessment. She has openly said that they get paid for Ads she puts them in. So therefore that equals them working professionally with zero protection.
There is zero protection for them you are absolutely right

Reactions: 6
The poor dog will be shoved in a pram before we know it. Don’t forget how happy she said she was that Lucy could walk around in the new house on the carpet as they always had hard floors before - then ripped it all up a few weeks later so the poor poorly dog is back to not being able to mooch about

There is zero protection for them you are absolutely right
It’s really quite sad. And also what career goals does it set for them? Make money from slobbing about in a dressing gown making everything sexual and claim you werk so hard doing takeaway dances and pointless tiktoks. Tough at the top bab

• Sad
  • Heart
The mummy bloggers say their children are happy to be on their content but the children can’t understand what it means to have photos and private details about their lives shared online.
The children can’t consent as they have no understanding about the internet and the online foot print that is being created for them.
Absolutely agree. How can a child truly consent without understanding the consequences. And with parents who don't understand the consequences of airing the laundry online, I feel that the children have no chance.

It's very complex in my view. Those children may be under pressure to agree to feature, they may be being coerced, or will do or say anything to make the parent happy. Often the parent seems to be very addicted to being online. The influencers are stupider than they seem if they believe that children seeming 'happy' or 'smiling' is a sign of informed consent to feature online.

I'm genuinely baffled.
She has approx 8 Disney books.
And she re-arranged them to help calm her anxious mind 🤦‍♀️
Well duck me if I'd only known it was that easy I would not have spent £20k and 6 years of my life studying and training to be a psychologist 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is organising Disney books an actual time consuming activity? WTF is she on about? She seems to have about 8 books. Stack them up, do some bleeping housework or play with your kids or sleep with your husband. Anything worthwhile!

She's bloody weird at best and I'd be moderated if I said at worst... 🙄 She really thinks people are interested in this crap. She must be insanely bored, just won't admit she's made a massive mistake with this influenza life.

Rant over, I'll get back in my box x

Wicked witch of the West... Midlands😂👍
GROT BABS!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I completely agree. Back in the early 1990s my Dad used a camcorder to capture some moments in our childhood. We loved it! If we sit and watch them as a family these days, my sister (now in her 30s ) is so embarrassed by some of the clips of her! Ours are just for family and she would loathe it if they were available for thousands to see. The thought that these kids whose parents use them endlessly for content cannot give informed consent is so wrong. The backlash from some of these children is coming. I’m convinced of it!
They reckon its going to be a big issue in coming years with lawyers taking cases. My job involves safeguarding, I'm looking forward to the day some of these kids take back control.

• Heart
I honest think these influencers, especially kids will need to watch out in a few years time. I think there is going to be a massive backlash, maybe lawsuits from children whose privacy has been ignored.

In my opinion, the influencers are on borrowed time. If this past year has any positives it has spotlights on the real 'heros' and I actually think it has shown up so many for what they really are, manipulative liars.

In the main, Babs is pretty harmless, annoying but harmless. However, if she continues on this slippery slope of lying, breaking covid-19 laws and generally being a narcissistic bell end then more and more people will see through her.

I hate liars. Nothing worse in my eyes than a liar, but Babs, if you insist on lying, at least do a good bleeping job of it.

Hope that helps ❤ x

Edit: her tit videos are harmless, the way she exploits her children is an utter disgrace

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I honest think these influencers, especially kids will need to watch out in a few years time. I think there is going to be a massive backlash, maybe lawsuits from children whose privacy has been ignored.

In my opinion, the influencers are on borrowed time. If this past year has any positives it has spotlights on the real 'heros' and I actually think it has shown up so many for what they really are, manipulative liars.

In the main, Babs is pretty harmless, annoying but harmless. However, if she continues on this slippery slope of lying, breaking covid-19 laws and generally being a narcissistic bell end then more and more people will see through her.

I hate liars. Nothing worse in my eyes than a liar, but Babs, if you insist on lying, at least do a good bleeping job of it.

Hope that helps ❤ x
I respectfully disagree that she is harmless.
For many reasons but the main one being the untold damage she's doing to the children 😊

They reckon its going to be a big issue in coming years with lawyers taking cases. My job involves safeguarding, I'm looking forward to the day some of these kids take back control.
Yes, I agree that it will be a big issue & if Emma gets her comeuppance, she might end up selling The Big Issue!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For many reasons but the main one being the untold damage she's doing to the children 😊
Very good point. I was more meaning the stupid tick toks, mug bants, plant tit. Totally agree what she is doing to those kids is a disgrace!!!

Reactions: 9
Yes and yes! I hear you xx
Safeguarding is a massive thing right now. We are meant to be in a golden age of safeguarding. And yet at the same time, children are being exploited left right and centre and no agency is joining the dots!!! It's not ok to exploit childhood in any form.

Reactions: 14
I agree - I wasn't around for it but I think the CP site thing is completely unforgivable.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.