Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new neighbours opening their curtains to see her like that in the garden in pjs. You’d think (rightly) that she’s lost the bloody plot! Those kids having all this out there on the internet. Poor things.
Sorry to say again but I literally cannot believe how small the garden is. And such a weird shape.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
note the obvious reference to babs' ME ME ME obsession - featuring her own masters thesis on the living room bookshelf. jfc. i'm quite surprised she hasn't ensured a pile of her pamphlets are included in that shot - a sneaky advert and references to her own literary brilliance. 🤦🏻‍♀️
She has included her pamphlet on the second tit of her shelves 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Its small and theres nothing in it. What are the children supposed to do when they are shut out there for their 30mins morning break?

Reactions: 14
She was a teacher? I.did.not.know.this #whoknew. Shooketh

IBS. - Itchy Babs Scratch?
IBS. - Irritable Babs Speak
IBS. - Icky Breath Smell

Lol
She doesn't ention it often. Easy to miss...

I was wrong, I thought she'd run around the garden in a swimsuit not in PJs and a dressing gown.

Her poor kids and Lucy the dog can't even get away from in the garden because there's no where to hide..it's so tiny compared to the last one .
Is that the entire garden?? That almost qualifies as a yard!

I know "tit" is a typo- but SO appropriate

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She doesn't ention it often. Easy to miss...

Is that the entire garden?? That almost qualifies as a yard!

I know "tit" is a typo- but SO appropriate
I’m like Babs, I don’t drink (I may have accidentally consumed a rather large Baileys or two) 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Compared to her old garden that is tiny. My driveway is bigger. I would be miffed if I had a larger house but a teeny tiny garden like that.
At least we've finally found something smaller than her new house! 👏👏

• Haha
ahaa, i LOVE how it's the only book pamphlet facing outwards - like she's actually planned the entire layout of her book shelf to display her book of crappy poems! what's wrong babs? couldn't get it in an actual bookshop so you had to fake the display in your own home?! it also looks like there are multiple copies of the pamphlet of dreams stacked in front of each other - bestseller with all those leftovers, eh babs? awkward. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
ahaa, i LOVE how it's the only book pamphlet facing outwards - like she's actually planned the entire layout of her book shelf to display her book of crappy poems! what's wrong babs? couldn't get it in an actual bookshop so you had to fake the display in your own home?! it also looks like there are multiple copies of the pamphlet of dreams stacked in front of each other - bestseller with all those leftovers, eh babs? awkward. 🤣
I have to say the colours and the images she uses in that pamphlet are all very childish. I wouldn’t look at it twice and would think it was meant for children. Says it all really.

Reactions: 10
Sorry, I thought she wasn’t into gender stereotyping
at this point, i'm pretty sure she labels ethan as "the boy" as a way to clarify to herself the babettes that her sensitive child is absolutely definitely a BOY. with a WILLY. (hence the genital clarification in the story on his birthday). despite what they all may think, because only a GIRL can be sensitive and imaginative and like dressing up and magic.

and if she's so avidly opposed to gender stereotyping - what exactly does a "girl's night" comprise of, babs? nail varnish? face masks? cozying up to watch a chick flick? all stereotypically "girlie" activities that a boy could obvs never possibly enjoy! *cue babs sharing a photo of ethan with his nails painted to smash those gender boundaries*

• Haha
Sweet baby Jesus of Nazereth.
My 2th thread title.
I'm positively rabid.
I'll celebrate by watering my thousands of one house plant, drinking the last of my 40 birthday cocktails in a tin, pretending to homeschool my children and lying about what I did at Christmas.

Her new neighbours opening their curtains to see her like that in the garden in pjs. You’d think (rightly) that she’s lost the bloody plot! Those kids having all this out there on the internet. Poor things.
I genuinely don't understand the house move one bit. They've traded in that gorgeous house for a hobbit hole with a tiny garden?! Perplexed doesn't even cover it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The best thing to happen to her in weeks...So she thinks a weird sleepover with Erin is better than Christmas?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.