Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tomorrow:
‘Ethan!!! Guess what weeee diiid wheeen yooouu were aslllllleeeep’! Then manic rubbing it in giggling.... 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I don't get the whole sleepover with the kids thing at all. My eldest is 10 and it would never even ever his head to suggest a night to sleep in my bed 💁‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Its small and theres nothing in it. What are the children supposed to do when they are shut out there for their 30mins morning break?
She's not shown most of the garden. It has a lot of well established trees and shrubs. It isn't child friendly at all
though.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I don't get the whole sleepover with the kids thing at all. My eldest is 10 and it would never even ever his head to suggest a night to sleep in my bed 💁‍♀️
I think about this every time she says it. Why don't they just spend the night doing whatever they want together and then go to bed in their separate beds as usual? Why sleep in the same bed? They have such bizarre sleeping arrangements in that house.

Reactions: 20
I think about this every time she says it. Why don't they just spend the night doing whatever they want together and then go to bed in their separate beds as usual? Why sleep in the same bed? They have such bizarre sleeping arrangements in that house.
Yes totally strange. I've co slept with my youngest but he's little... not 10. The double mattress in Ethans room just screamed "for Stephen "

Reactions: 12
The only time my children would ever sleep with me now (13 year old girl, 10 year old boy) is if my husband is away (daughter might suggest it so we can watch a film before sleeping) or one is really unwell and I want to keep a close eye on them through the night (no way I’m sleeping on the floor next to their bed 😂) Otherwise, I would never ask my husband to sleep in a child’s bed so I can have a ‘sleepover’ with one of our children. It is very strange behaviour!

Reactions: 14
She clearly hates sleeping with Kenny. This is the 2nd time in a week she's had a sleepover with one of the kids. Its very odd.
I mean he probably hates sleeping next to that over grown bean bag but like most men, he can probably sleep anywhere without too much fuss 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Each to their own by sleepovers with your kids weird in my opinion. I co slept with all 3 of mine till they were aged 3 or 4 then they stopped as we all needed our own space. My 10 yr old doesn’t want sleepovers with me. She wants her own space to phone her friends & have sleepovers with them. Not me. My other two occasionally request a night with mum, either at a weekend or when they are ill. But not to the extent she does. I nurture their relationships with each other & encourage that instead of divide & conquer get them a friggin get along shirt & back off Babs. By treating one kid as more special than the other you are causing division & that will be why they fight.

Reactions: 13
She clearly hates sleeping with Kenny. This is the 2nd time in a week she's had a sleepover with one of the kids. Its very odd.
I mean he probably hates sleeping next to that over grown bean bag but like most men, he can probably sleep anywhere without too much fuss 🤷‍♀️
Over grown bean bag 💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Over grown bean bag 😂😂⚰⚰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The only time my children would ever sleep with me now (13 year old girl, 10 year old boy) is if my husband is away (daughter might suggest it so we can watch a film before sleeping) or one is really unwell and I want to keep a close eye on them through the night (no way I’m sleeping on the floor next to their bed 😂) Otherwise, I would never ask my husband to sleep in a child’s bed so I can have a ‘sleepover’ with one of our children. It is very strange behaviour!
Of course, I totally get that and I would do the same. I just honestly don't get this regular "sleepover " thing!

Reactions: 6
Compared to her old garden that is tiny. My driveway is bigger. I would be miffed if I had a larger house but a teeny tiny garden like that.
And wasn't part of the plan for the house to extend? I was expecting the garden to be huge thinking they were going to build out into it and have the standard insta kitchen/living space set up.

Reactions: 10
Its small and theres nothing in it. What are the children supposed to do when they are shut out there for their 30mins morning break?
Can't wait till she has a barbeque next summer......no room once there's washing on the line!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.