Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the fact she hasn't posted it on fb - despite the fact that she reposts everything except ads - says it all. she's well aware that people on fb would call her out for being an insensitive cow, and she doesn't want that. she claims she's lonely on the gram because she's learnt that the babettes are truly devoted to her and she's managed to convince them not to see through her lies. fb is a totally different story, however.
Exactly such a sociopath narcissistic cretin

Reactions: 7
She could still go and thrill the poor cashiers with her manic me me me behaviour in her local corner shop - as long as it’s an essential purchase, wearing a mask at a 2m distance. 🤣
Hopefully they’ll extend it to 3m soon (if not they should make a special case for Babs)

Reactions: 6
this has genuinely made me sick. rich, of twodadsinlondon, just shared that he'd lost his grandfather to covid, and who comments immediately - babs, ofc! i imagine she'll be sharing his devastation to her stories too, in the hope that everyone will praise her for being so thoughtful and sympathetic.

babs, it's literally people like you who are CAUSING these deaths, because you refuse to follow the rules and stay the duck at home. you literally have blood on your hands, and the pity posts and meaningless "so sorry for your loss" comments can never rectify that fact.

View attachment 387773

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Haven't quite caught up yet, five pages to go.... But any mention of her idol daisy may Cooper, and her cock up on Instagram and subsequent apology?!

Reactions: 5
The cynic in me thinks this pity post is for engagement and yet more attention from complete strangers.
However, we are almost a year into this pandemic and yet this is the first time she's talking about being lonely!
She daren't show herself being out and about now and can't do any hauls etc. as she knows the backlash she'll get for it.
BUT WHAT HAS SHE BEEN DOING BEFORE NOW THEN?
Breaking the bleeping rules and meeting up with whoever she liked, when she liked, that's what! She's a vile attention seeker who needs to STFU.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
This is wrong on so many levels, humiliating her son by putting private details of his “playing” at home & the lunch basic af for someone that’s home all day & fanny’s about on the internet. Put the phone down & give him fruit & a proper sandwich. With his vegetarian diet he needs more nutritious food than that processed offering. View attachment 387184
Im embarrassed by this photo and if my kid did this, fair enough, I’d be like ummmm....ok do your thing 🤔 but I’d never take a picture of it and if my husband saw that I’d posted the picture he’d be mortified and ashamed.

I know Ethans just a kid but he’s 8!
I

Reactions: 12
If she’s so lonely why doesn’t she do one of those lockdown quizzes again and dress up in a bin bag? Can’t commit to anything our babs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are we just ignoring the glittery eyes? On a Wednesday? At home with noooooowhere to goooo and noooothing to doooooo? WTF?
I don’t go anywhere, but my nails are done and I curl my hair every other day.
Sometimes I wear a sparkly ish top on a Saturday night, whilst having a few drinks with my husband.
I don’t care if nobody will see me because it’s not for them - it’s for me.
I do have scruffier days though, too. Think it depends what time of month it is 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If she’s so lonely why doesn’t she do one of those lockdown quizzes again and dress up in a bin bag? Can’t commit to anything our babs.
YES! So many of her followers could be lonely too. And she’s got all the time in the world to do lives, quizzes, chats. Seeing as she sells overpriced mugs to the Babettes she could probably sell Zoom tickets for a live chat if she’s all about the money. She’s just lazy!

Reactions: 15
What did she do?!
Put a photo up showing the difference between beginning of Jan, and now, and the weight she lost on keto diet. But she called herself a midget in one of the photos because of how she was standing. She was rightfully reminded that midget was a derogatory term, to insinuate being small was a bad thing, and pulled her post. She then posted on her stories apologising. It made the daily mail, but I sharnt link. No one likes the mail.

Reactions: 9
Put a photo up showing the difference between beginning of Jan, and now, and the weight she lost on keto diet. But she called herself a midget in one of the photos because of how she was standing. She was rightfully reminded that midget was a derogatory term, to insinuate being small was a bad thing, and pulled her post. She then posted on her stories apologising. It made the daily mail, but I sharnt link. No one likes the mail.
What an arse

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On the day that the news reported that over 1500 families have lost a loved one and how low staff morale is in the NHS and how ICU staff are drinking more and 1 in 8 are having suicidal thoughts SHE posts this 🤦‍♀️I dare her to go tell the front liners how badly she’s been affected by this pandemic

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
God her fridge is pitiful. Our fridge is packed, fresh meats, loads of veg and fruit and dairy etc. If anything, i was slightly ashamed at rhe amount of food in our fridge after our weekly shop...yet i know we will eat all of it and use all the ingredients 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She’s been on lockdown since Boxing Day shall we say? Even then she’s had New Year’s Eve with her sister (who is in her bubble), she’s never off fecking Instagram speaking to “her people”. Lonely? Sorry but I’m not buying it, she’s bored because she can’t openly shop for tat & share it or go & meet taming twats or reading residence. Get over yourself Babs you over privileged twit.

You picked a winner for your competition yet?

Reactions: 24
I'm not that shocked by the lack of food in the fridge because we all know that she doesn't eat anything fresh or healthy. They basically live off white bread and frozen potato products.Pretty grim.

Reactions: 17
I'm not that shocked by the lack of food in the fridge because that shows that she doesn't eat anything fresh. They basically live off white bread and frozen potatoes. Pretty grim.
and the fact that she's totally aware of that fact, but doesn't care. to the point that she realises people may wonder why she has so little fresh food, and attempts to justify it by essentially admitting that she regularly leaves she house to buy food, which absolutely is not necessary. it's like in her recent amazON video when she casually mentions that "the boys are going food shopping", still failing to grasp the concept of "stay at home".sure,take your kids food shopping with you if you have no other option, but dragging ethan to the shops unnecessarily so that babs can film a vlog without being interrupted,when the advice is one adult to do the shopping wherever possible? utterly vile.

she literally flounts her rule breaking and the babettes still perceive her as a hero because she keeps them entertained through lockdown. use your BRAINS, people. we wouldn't even BE in lockdown if people like babs had abided by the RULES. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.