Brummy Mummy #50 There ain’t no National Trust in our Babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brummymummy #51 brand new year, same old (haggard, yellow) babs

Reactions: 17
Jesus, she doesn’t need a fancy diary to plan her appointments and meetings, she needs it to keep track of all the lies she tells!!

jan 2nd- left leg is good leg. Can NOT lift numb right leg due to twerking incident (see 2016)

Jan 3rd- *boy birthday- need to get a gram post with his cake, potentially mention veggie sweets- hair extensions re saconejole for my “different” kid or too much attention??

I’d love her to stick that in her stupid ad!!
(Also I don’t watch the SJ at all but at least they just let their kid crack on without speculating)

Reactions: 12
New thread title suggestion: Babseye Potato-faced waffle - she’s totally versatile

Reactions: 43
And yesterday

Reactions: 5
I’ve finally had to unfollow our babs as honestly her content is just boring now. I don’t even find joy in hate watching these days as she comes across as so bloody tragic. I can’t stop spying on this thread though because you all give me life

Reactions: 22

The saddest thing about this post is the fact that Ethan "decided" he would like the same treatment. So it isn't a thing that was automatically done for both of the children. It was only done for Erin and Ethan literallly had to ask if he could have it done too.

Reactions: 27
Emma should be ashamed of herself the way she treats Ethan like he is second class and Erin like she is superior. It's only Ethan that wants the sleepover, but when it's Erin, Emma and Erin mutually want the sleepover. I know she's always had the favourite child but I am wondering if as well as that she might be considering how weird it is for Ethan to be sleeping with his mum the older it gets, it's not really accepted in the same way a girls' sleepover is. But then Ethan wouldn't want to have the sleepover if he didn't equate it to feeling loved. He sees how much attention Erin gets from their mum and he wants it too so he copies them

Reactions: 23
And this is a minor thing but I'm sure she mentioned something before about when Ethan first went vegetarian she or Ste had been to Sainsbos for veggie food and bought fish less fish fingers yet last night said it was his first time?

Reactions: 7
Why does she declare she’s going to clean? Hasn’t she got a cleaner?????

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion;
BrummyMummy#51 Liar liar, your stinky pyjama bottoms are on fire!

Reactions: 25
not even a week into 2021 and shes doing Ads ... affiliated links but still her new video is basically a whole Ad

Reactions: 8
This balloon thing is becoming increasingly stupid and for the gram. He wanted a sleepover with you (although I question this) so sack off the balloons and do that instead. Stop doing the balloons because 'its a thing' those kids will be 18 and Ste will still be rolling out the balloons each year and Emma will still be acting like its a big deal.

Reactions: 8
If that child doesn’t get balloons in his bedroom tonight it just shows what a reprehensible mother she is.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.