Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

The country is in lockdown but I Emma Conniving Conway still want my birthday presents...on time.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Elle Darby has got her tree up - how long before babs has hers up? And all her christmas tit covering the already very cluttered new house..

Reactions: 7
She cashed in on what seemed like a safe bet when she knew there'd be not much else on offer.
Agreed. She would have preferred an ex -which is why she never shuts up about her dump stories.

Title suggestion

- It’s Babs birthday and she’ll cry troll if she wants to - super spreading covid because it’s only the flu

Reactions: 16
I wonder if she mentioned her birthday a month in advance to try and get some ADs or gifts from brands

I’m still in shock they didn’t do the Disney Halloween trip to be honest

Reactions: 10
That dinner!! 🤢
Hardly surprising it looks like that though, poor PUSSS has been preparing his beige masterpiece whilst sorting out curtains - they’ve been up & down more times than Emma’s mood swings.
As long as theyre up and down more than her knickers!!

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she mentioned her birthday a month in advance to try and get some ADs or gifts from brands

I’m still in shock they didn’t do the Disney Halloween trip to be honest
I'm not, as soon as they knew they'd have to quarantine she wouldn't go. She wouldn't want The Girl and The Boy at home a minute longer!

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion- it's curtains for Ste, if he doesn't get Babs a pressie!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just wanted to say thanks for the kind words. I have my family and my health and no matter what comes next I will be able to face. Tomorrow is going to be hard. I’ll get through I have to but to see this woman moan over presents is unbelievable.
That roast dinner too. All freezer food...
Have a good week all. I try and dip in tomorrow x

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just wanted to say thanks for the kind words. I have my family and my health and no matter what comes next I will be able to face. Tomorrow is going to be hard. I’ll get through I have to but to see this woman moan over presents is unbelievable.
Thinking of you Good Egg & sending lots of love xx

Reactions: 7
Thinking of you tmw . X

Reactions: 5
Don’t forget, people like you keep the country going in times like these. Don’t let old tit for brains get to you, she ain’t worth it Hun!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Where are the rest of the family while she’s sat alone eating that sorry excuse for a roast dinner? Looks so bland, more flavour in an old slipper.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Where are the rest of the family while she’s sat alone eating that sorry excuse for a roast dinner? Looks so bland, more flavour in an old slipper.
And why aren’t they all round the famous dinner table

Reactions: 4
Like someone else said earlier, I find it really sad that she said 'now Halloween is over, I'm moving on to Christmas.' - why is she always kicking cans down the road, why not just focus on getting through the next week or so (difficult I know with lockdown but you know what I mean). Is she going to be talking about Easter as soon as its Jan 1st? Genuine question as I've only been following her properly since about August.

I just find it very bizarre considering how old she is. I don't know but I'm guessing late 40s

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t watch all of her video I’ve got vertigo all the zooming about is making me dizzy. She’s very careful not to show the windows, that would undoubtedly be a big giveaway of location.
The favourite child got the bigger room then, as everyone knew she would. House feels tiny, can see why she would need to move again in a few years.
Where’s the hamster/ guinea pig?
She died 🤭

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.