Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t cope with her anymore.
Lots of uncertainty at work this evening, lots of tears, fathers of kids who are struggling with money, who may not have a job.
Volumes down. No work.
Been crying cos can’t bear the thought of another lockdown, losing my job, or just being isolated. (I have an anxiety disorder and overthink).
But here she is new curtains, new home, poor Emma will miss her birthday

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
House is lacking. Watching crap: not unpacking. Is a Fat codger and a veg dodger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just showed my husband the picture of the 'roast.' He said the what we presume to be roasts look like discs of sadness. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lots of uncertainty at work this evening, lots of tears, fathers of kids who are struggling with money, who may not have a job.
Volumes down. No work.
Been crying cos can’t bear the thought of another lockdown, losing my job, or just being isolated. (I have an anxiety disorder and overthink).
But know that everything you are, and everything you have is from hard work and being a good honest person.
She"s a narcissistic selfish lazy stuck up slob who's world will come crashing down soon enough and she'll never cope in the real world again x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just showed my husband the picture of the 'roast.' He said the what we presume to be roasts look like discs of sadness. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Babatha Conway and the Discs of Sadness should be the next thread title pmsl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Volumes down. No work.
Aw, I hope you can have a bit of escapism with a good tele show or just get your bab annoyance out of your system on here to help you vent. This whole lockdown situation is very stressful. Here for you if you ever need a chat. 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That roast 🤮!!! I’d be too embarrassed to take a photo and share it on social media 🙈

Reactions: 12
Volumes down. No work.
Sending loads of love to you. Maybe on her birthday she will get so many presents she will drown in her own tat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
That roast 🤮!!! I’d be too embarrassed to take a photo and share it on social media 🙈
If I didn't know better (the fact that she shows her manky filthy face first thing in the morning so clearly doesn't care) I'd say she was trolling us again.

Reactions: 6
Volumes down. No work.
Love to you @Good Egg stay strong x
Emma is a spoilt brat who has no idea how lucky she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Volumes down. No work.
She’s annoyed the hell out of me too, wanting to keep her channel as a form of escapism. You aren’t alone & here any time you need to chat.

Oh do duck off Babs, some of us in the real world have very real problems. You aren’t interested in anything beyond your bubble. Take your anaemic roast dinner & shove it up your arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Lol at Babs talking about today’s dating. She literally married a piece of lettuce.

• Haha
That dinner!! 🤢
Hardly surprising it looks like that though, poor PUSSS has been preparing his beige masterpiece whilst sorting out curtains - they’ve been up & down more times than Emma’s mood swings.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mmmmm the pasty, jizz-covered cinnamon swirls are back. 🤢🤢🤢
She said the new oven was too hot or something, when she overcooked them last week, so she has under compensated this week and gone for the raw dough end of the spectrum

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.