Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Serious question- could one of her reasons for moving be because some tattlers knew where she lived?

Reactions: 3
Serious question- could one of her reasons for moving be because some tattlers knew where she lived?
Not at all, that would imply tattlers would do something untoward with that information which they haven't and wouldn't. Our Babs is a badass witch she don't give a fajita about tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think her house is lovely and big enough for all of them she's just organised it wrong. I think someone said earlier put Erin in the loft, herself and pus in Erin's room and ethan in her room with the office being ethans room. Really... Why does anyone need a spare room? We maybe have guests stay over probably twice a year... They don't get a whole bedroom for that 🤣
Shoes don't go in the bathroom that cubby hole is for towels.
Why has she bought the shoe storage but yet there are no shoes in it?
Why do they all have so many coats?
She needs a good sort out of the crap in the kids storage units too. Bet it's full of broken toys.

Reactions: 18
Why does she keep saying her job is weird, I'm sure as adults we can tell that the Ads were prerecorded. Your job isn't weird, Emma, you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can’t watch all of her video I’ve got vertigo all the zooming about is making me dizzy. She’s very careful not to show the windows, that would undoubtedly be a big giveaway of location.
The favourite child got the bigger room then, as everyone knew she would. House feels tiny, can see why she would need to move again in a few years.
Where’s the hamster/ guinea pig?

Reactions: 11
I was under the impression that she wanted a kitchen with a skylight so does that mean they're going to extend the kitchen at some point?

This house looks nothing like the Brighton airbnb

Reactions: 7
She always seemed to go up and hide in her loft bedroom.. she can't do that anymore! If she's hiding in her bedroom, whenever the kids go up to their room they'll see her and no doubt pop in or if they are playing in their room she'll be right next door.

Reactions: 8
I've never watched a YouTube video of hers before. I've just started playing the House Tour one.... WTF has happened to her voice? Why does she sound so different on YouTube to Instagram?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really wouldn't have bought that house. It has a nice feel and lots of light but they are losing their extra reception room, the upstairs bathroom is quite small and they don't have a garage.
Clearly little things like the stairs and galley kitchen in their old house bothered them a lot, plus this must be a posher spot for Babs.

Where does PUS really sleep? he seems to have nowhere. There was only one bedside table and the bed has been pushed closer to the wall than I think you would do if you had another (tall) adult to accommodate.

Babs has stated several times that she co sleeps with Ethan but I think they've managed to stop that now so where does her husband sleep? with their budget they could have found him a decent bedroom to actually sleep and store his things all together, for once.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I think the only nice room is the kitchen! They’ve got a tiny shower room (well tiny for 4 people imo)upstairs and a ”downstairs loo”- it s a bloody big bathroom and she wants to change it?!
She‘s been in a week and yet it looks like they moved in yesterday! Normal people have a good declutter before moving but Bab’s house looks like the moving van just threw up her tat all over her house. The kids rooms are a decent size but so full of crap and so disorganised they look smaller than they are.
She wants to do a massive makeover of the utility room?! It s a bloody cupboard which looks like shes just thrown stuff in there and it looks tricky to open the washer door with the shoe storage there! How many bloody shoes do they have?! Don’t think there’s much you can do with it really!

Reactions: 14
If shoe storage is an issue she should just store most of them in their rooms. I keep all my shoes in the bottom of my wardrobe and just the pair I'm wearing downstairs. I thought that was normal?

Reactions: 18
I find her stories unwatchable - constantly picking her head/touching her face, The crusty manky blanket and her rubbish ex boyfriend bants.

I’ve noticed all of these influencers struggle to know when to give it up - I guess because it was so lucrative In the past and they love feeling superior to the minions engaging/swiping up for them.
There's a thread title in there somewhere - "Crusty pants and Ex Boyfriend Bants"...... 🤣🤣

I don’t need to watch it bab as I’ve already seen it! Found it from the first photo you posted as you seem to want no privacy for your family Because money and attention is clearly more important you absolute horror of a woman.
Same!

Reactions: 9
We already know where she lives now. Plus we know the contents and places of all her items.

Reactions: 5
She’ll have to have her next meltdown in the downstairs bathroom. If she tries to have one in that tiny upstairs bathroom the West Midlands Fire Services may be called upon to extract her.....
It’s coming soon too cos weve all seen her Xmas mug of dreams which my god isn’t anything earth shattering, ive seen better chrimbo mugs in Asda for £1.50 , she will be seething it’s screen shot on here 😂 agree with Mrs Briggs though needs to be done in the downstairs bathroom, or maybe keeping it seasonal and on topic , meltdown in the Christmas cupboard

Nope but at some point she will say it was 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
It’s coming soon too cos weve all seen her Xmas mug of dreams which my god isn’t anything earth shattering, ive seen better chrimbo mugs in Asda for £1.50 , she will be seething it’s screen shot on here 😂 agree with Mrs Briggs though needs to be done in the downstairs bathroom, or maybe keeping it seasonal and on topic , meltdown in the Christmas cupboard
It would’ve been so easy to chop that bit out of the video but she wants the attention. Must be because she doesn’t get any at home.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.