Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cracked and I watched her new house tour lol. Talk about underwhelming. Where is she going to put all her tat!!!
The mug storage looks so out of place in that beautiful kitchen.
The rest of the house was meh and I didn’t get why there was a sofa rammed up to the tv. Would have been better to stick with less sofas and have some space

Reactions: 22
Agree. Her furniture all just looks so cheap and nasty. Everywhere is cluttered and mismatching and just thrown together. And that’s nothing to do with the move, that’s what her old house looked like too.

That comment makes me sound cheap and nasty but the woman has got no taste.

Reactions: 20
She could have bought a much bigger house , detached by a really good school over in Sutton/Wylde Green /four oaks. They'll soon be falling over each other in that house.
Don’t be giving her ideas to come over this side. We don’t want her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As if PUS is putting up the office couch on his birthday when this woman lays around in her PJs all day everyday

Reactions: 12
A birthday was a fantastic opportunity for her to tie in some of her recent adds to make them seem more authentic like the kids baking PUS a cake, maybe buying some birthday tat (decorations) from her online pound shop, etc, or showing followers ideas for lockdown birthdays. Nope, babs hides presents in the washing basket, buys McDonald’s, and gets PUS to build her sofa 😖

Reactions: 15
As if PUS is putting up the office couch on his birthday when this woman lays around in her PJs all day everyday
I reckon it’s his new bed! Special surprise for his birthday! He’s been topping & tailing with Ethan up until now. Poor PUS 😢

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
They might as well leave that top bedroom as a storage room for all the crap she’s bought. She won’t use it as an office, her work involves watching TV and making Instagram posts and dreadful #ADs. She rarely used the garage office they had before. It was too much effort for her to get there, and judging by the amount of time it took her to get her breathing back to normal, this loft bedroom is the same.

A really odd time to downsize, as her kids are getting bigger and possibly needing more space. She’s so desperate for that hall cupboard to be a utility room 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They might as well leave that top bedroom as a storage room for all the crap she’s bought. She won’t use it as an office, her work involves watching TV and making Instagram posts and dreadful #ADs. She rarely used the garage office they had before. It was too much effort for her to get there, and judging by the amount of time it took her to get her breathing back to normal, this loft bedroom is the same.

A really odd time to downsize, as her kids are getting bigger and possibly needing more space. She’s so desperate for that hall cupboard to be a utility room 😂😂😂
Don’t worry they’re not forever house people, she will be moving again in a few years

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm just home after a 12 hour shift in the real world. Need a bath and a cuppa and then I'll be watching The Vlog (cos I need something mind numbing after a stressful day) and then I'll be back to put my two penneth in 🤣🙌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
For someone who hoards tat I'm so shocked they have downsized. And that cupboard ain't a utility room. Seems like a really odd move to me.

Reactions: 12
I have had what can only be described as 3 job days from hell (Monday was meant to be annual leave but those in the real world don’t get to walk away) I am finally on leave again until Next week and I’m seething that she is to keep saying her job is weird. No. No it’s not weird. I will sum it up in a sentence
Dumb twit that can’t achieve in the real world of work sells out her family and privacy to the highest bidder in return for money for even more landfill tat and she sells said family for appalling and unimaginative ads
Cuntfish

that was a long sentence but I don’t screamI’m intelligent to oiks on the net

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That video she's shared of her at some gig really made me laugh. The pure narcissism of saying "I really miss concerts" by showing a video where you can only see and hear her is spectacular 👌😊

• Haha
Reactions: 23
@Loopybird69 . Hope you manage to enjoy your time off and we are definitely safe over in Sutton . The nearest she'll get to us is the Fort..and as I don't go there anymore I'm safe .

Reactions: 7
Sorry guys just catching up with the thread.. watched her house tour I’m confused. She said they’re moving to a smaller house ? Please quote me if I am mistaken but her house is bigger compared?

Reactions: 5
Sorry guys just catching up with the thread.. watched her house tour I’m confused. She said they’re moving to a smaller house ? Please quote me if I am mistaken but her house is bigger compared?
I’m not sure if it is actually bigger. There is an extra bedroom but it looks like a loft conversion which means they’ll be missing out on loft space. Also they had 2 reception rooms in the old house. This time they’ve got 1 reception room. Kitchen and dining room slightly bigger. Bedrooms similar size, Ethan’s a bit bigger. No garage. Looks like a smaller garden. Both bathrooms look tiny. I might actually believe it’s smaller than her previous one

Reactions: 13
I’m not sure if it is actually bigger. There is an extra bedroom but it looks like a loft conversion which means they’ll be missing out on loft space. Also they had 2 reception rooms in the old house. This time they’ve got 1 reception room. Kitchen and dining room slightly bigger. Bedrooms similar size, Ethan’s a bit bigger. No garage. Looks like a smaller garden. Both bathrooms look tiny. I might actually believe it’s smaller than her previous one
I was thinking this but their old house was a loft conversion so had no loft space did it? And i think it may be slightly bigger with the fact they do now have a dining room and kitchen and living room whereas before they didnt have a dining room space. It seems quite a weird layout to me - and the fact there is no garage is very weird given the sheer amount of shite they own!

Reactions: 9
ahh thanks I didn’t realise x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.