Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She couldn't even be arsed thinking of something original she could try and cook as a pair. 😒

We know you don't cook Bab, so why didn't you make an interesting post about that and then pick an easy recipe that needs 2 main ingredients- fish and chips- you could have made the potato into posh chips, even got some fish that is already seasoned that you could bang in the oven. Not difficult. Even some bloody chocolate cake with some nice pouring cream, all fancy like! 😚

How on earth do these ads get the thumbs up? They are like a poor version of the crap ones they do on the apprentice! 👉 #yourefired

Reactions: 13
Her potato AD :oops: can't imagine that's the kind of comments M&S and Ocado were expecting, all the lovely foods you can get and most of them talk about junk

Reactions: 4
Why does this tiktok celebrating Pus' birffday look like he's rooting around up Em's skirt? Is she trying to tell us he's getting some tonight for his birthday? Oh please tell me that's not what she meant by his gift is in the washing basket 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t get over the fact the top she wore on Monday and yesterday she clearly slept in last night as she’s still wearing it 🤢🤢🤢 can you imagine the smell 🤮🤮🤮

and hair up or down which is it she doesn’t like because someone said her face is fat? Gotta say I think it looksbetter up or is that just because I can’t see the grease?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I find her stories unwatchable - constantly picking her head/touching her face, The crusty manky blanket and her rubbish ex boyfriend bants.

I’ve noticed all of these influencers struggle to know when to give it up - I guess because it was so lucrative In the past and they love feeling superior to the minions engaging/swiping up for them.

Reactions: 7
4 bed/3 storey. So not smaller AT ALL you lying Trollop. As your last one was 3 bed/3 storey

also trying to work out shoe storage then goes on to show more shoe storage in the cubbyhole because it’s not a utility room
twit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm not watching her videos and lining her pockets but I assume from the comments that the house isn't smaller ? Why lie? She's a compulsive liar.

Reactions: 6
Can’t believe Ethan has got the smallest room again. Personally I would have given Erin the loft room, Ethan the big front bedroom and her office could have been the small room

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I don’t need to watch it bab as I’ve already seen it! Found it from the first photo you posted as you seem to want no privacy for your family Because money and attention is clearly more important you absolute horror of a woman.

Reactions: 16
Can’t believe Ethan has got the smallest room again. Personally I would have given Erin the loft room, Ethan the big front bedroom and her office could have been the small room
Her office is bigger than ethans bedroom?? Thats a bit unfair - not like she does much work 😬 poor ethan, always getting the short end 😔

Reactions: 23
I don’t need to watch it bab as I’ve already seen it! Found it from the first photo you posted as you seem to want no privacy for your family Because money and attention is clearly more important you absolute horror of a woman.
She’s an absolute bleep. “Look at me I’m so faaaannnccccyyy” she keeps saying that’s from the old house. That’s normal most people don’t buy new every time they move.
she also said this time Ethan would be getting the bigger room. Guessing her fave lil diva threw her toys out of the coat so the boy got pushed out again

Reactions: 15
Her office is bigger than ethans bedroom?? Thats a bit unfair - not like she does much work 😬 poor ethan, always getting the short end 😔
He really is. I think Erin would have liked the loft room too especially as she’s going into tween territory

Reactions: 11
I've given up watching the blog as I find her droning voice too much. Will rely on you guys for any goss on the house. 😉

She has to insist they’re both happy. Tho doth protest too much babs
Yep. Agree. Guy on my fb who was in a relationship....she has to continually post how in love they were and tagging him. They split up this week just before their 1st anniversary. I called the split months ago.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.