Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I mixing up my influencers? Didn’t she say they would have no wifi for a week? How is she watching iPlayer?

Reactions: 12
I tell you why : 🤥🤥🤥🤥
I’m not as polite as that. She’s a filthy liar. Even if it’s data usage she can still go online or how else is she posting? Or are the babettes really that thick?!
I have unlimited data and can WiFi hotspot my phone (like lots of people) why can’t she do the same?? Because that gives her nothing to moan talk about

Reactions: 12
I mean she also claimed that she now has terrestrial tv and PUS said it was like being at Butlins and the kids apparently watched Come Dine with Me and Bargain Hunt in total silence - I mean a bit odd that neither of those programs were on channels 1-5 today.

Or maybe in Birmingham they were, seeing as its a separate part of the country.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I mean she also claimed that she now has terrestrial tv and PUS said it was like being at Butlins and the kids apparently watched Come Dine with Me and Bargain Hunt in total silence - I mean a bit odd that neither of those programs were on channels 1-5 today.

Not on 1-5 they weren’t 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
There's nothing but lies on her page and channel anymore.
Its like she's playing the part of a Character and she doesn't know the difference between reality and lies anymore!

Reactions: 13
There's nothing but lies on her page and channel anymore.
Its like she's playing the part of a Character and she doesn't know the difference between reality and lies anymore!
Thats exactly it, she's like a caricature of herself these days!

Reactions: 8

Not that it matters but Bargain Hunt was on BBC1 and Come Dine With Me was on E4 today.

Reactions: 9
I’m not standing up for her in the slightest!!!
But are freeview channels not classed as ‘terrestial tv’ these days? Come Dine With Me was on More 4 I think it was today.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’m not standing up for her the slightest!!!
But are freeview channels not classed as ‘terrestial tv’ these days? Come Dine With Me was on More 4 I think it was today.
Correct. We have only standard tv (don’t use WiFi for tv) and we get all those channels

Reactions: 2
Oh I thought she meant 1-5 with the whole like being at Butlins comment.

Correct. We have only standard tv (don’t use WiFi for tv) and we get all those channels
alright, I get ignored 90% of the time on this thread anyway. Quick to jump when I’m in the wrong though. Point proven.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I’m going to try a recap, will probably miss some bits but bear with me!

*Started by giving advice on when not to give advice with a crap reel filmed in the car on the school run. Cringe!

*Ate Peppa Pig pasta shapes because apparently you can’t move tins from house to house.

*PUS looking more like a hostage who needs help in every photo

*Faked chocolate (sorry, “cock”) on her face and claimed it was there accidentally when she was drinking a Baileys hot chocolate (sorry, hot “cock”)

*Gurned and did close ups of spots. A lot. Caused by a mask apparently, not hormones, diet or lack of fresh air

*Told past Emma a few things about life now because that is high quality content

*Showed some Babettes with mugs. Her internet access allowed her to do this, but didn’t allow her to read about MPs rejecting free school meals in the holidays and all of Marcus Rashford’s efforts to change this

*Went to bed early a lot as she has the lifestyle of an 82 year old, not a 42 year old (apologies to any healthy and spritely 82 year olds)

*Thinks having lots of mugs means she’s quirky and fun

*Last prawn cracker dance in the old house was her naked in a box. All those who’ve seen it have burnt eyes

*More Christmas presents = more landfill Vlog

*Mentioned tiers and restrictions, loves you if you’re in them, but she’s here for laughs and fun

*MOVED HOUSE. Tour of old house showed embarrassing state of it. Photos of it she’d never shared before showed she cares more about the privacy of her front door than her kids. Talked a load of crap about not packing essentials, wearing undies for days, having to go and stay in a hotel. But IC20 and anyone with half a brain call bullshit, and put it down to lies for content/ignoring restrictions and having family there to do everything in case she overdoes it by moving off the sofa

*Had an Internet break while moving because some people hate watch her and would make it “weird”. Not sure what this means. She was all over Twitter in her time off

*First prawn cracker dance in the new house was an open robe with underwear showing. No words 🤢

*Lots of photos of boxes. Did you know when you moved you have to unpack boxes?!? Babs is a total groundbreaker experiencing this for all the Babettes who have NO idea you have to unpack!

*The glorious mug cupboard she was so excited about looks to be a standard cupboard with a glass door. May fall off the wall. Is crammed with her mugs, they are not displayed well 🤦🏼‍♀️

*No internet means old dvds and an ariel found means standard telly only, phone data must be saved for Instagram stories

*Put up a tiered stand for Halloween, even tho people take the mickey out of her for them. And even go to the trouble of making one in their own houses to make hers seem like a joke. Altho it was mentioned in The Times don’t you know. Claims it’s a hot “cock” station but all that’s visible is Halloween tat. Plus straws, which aren’t the best for hot drinks, but who am I to question Babs. She’s clearly being trolled enough by people laughing at her hot chocolate stand, never mind all those well known people who get death threats and viciously photoshopped pictures of their families sent to them and other things, our Babs is the real victim

*New house tour vlog to come

Like I said I’ve probably missed things, be gentle with me 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

*Started by giving advice on when not to give advice with a crap reel filmed in the car on the school run. Cringe!

*Ate Peppa Pig pasta shapes because apparently you can’t move tins from house to house.

*Faked chocolate (sorry, “cock”) on her face and claimed it was there accidentally when she was drinking a Baileys hot chocolate (sorry, hot “cock”)

*Gurned and did close ups of spots. A lot. Caused by a mask apparently, not hormones, diet or lack of fresh air

*Told past Emma a few things about life now because that is high quality content

*Showed some Babettes with mugs. Her internet access allowed her to do this, but didn’t allow her to read about MPs rejecting free school meals in the holidays and all of Marcus Rashford’s efforts to change this

*Went to bed early a lot as she has the lifestyle of an 82 year old, not a 42 year old (apologies to any healthy and spritely 82 year olds)

*Last prawn cracker dance in the old house was her naked in a box. All those who’ve seen it have burnt eyes

*Mentioned tiers and restrictions, loves you if you’re in them, but she’s here for laughs and fun

*MOVED HOUSE. Tour of old house showed embarrassing state of it. Photos of it she’d never shared before showed she cares more about the privacy of her front door than her kids. Talked a load of crap about not packing essentials, wearing undies for days, having to go and stay in a hotel. But IC20 and anyone with half a brain call bullshit, and put it down to lies for content/ignoring restrictions and having family there to do everything in case she overdoes it by moving off the sofa

*First prawn cracker dance in the new house was an open robe with underwear showing. No words 🤢

*Lots of photos of boxes. Did you know when you moved you have to unpack boxes?!? Babs is a total groundbreaker experiencing this for all the Babettes who have NO idea you have to unpack!

*The glorious mug cupboard she was so excited about looks to be a standard cupboard with a glass door. May fall off the wall. Is crammed with her mugs, they are not displayed well 🤦🏼‍♀️

*No internet means old dvds and an ariel found means standard telly only, she may be lying as the program she said they watched didn’t seem to be on

Excellent
Just to add she made a charity donation the the hospital where “le wonk” was fixed. She didn’t show the total amount donated as it was covered... clever that.

We do not know if she can smell chocolate over her fag breath.

Even though she had packed a box of essentials she forgot to pack pants for herself wearing the same pair two days in a row 🤢🦠

She received four moving in cards but only taggy tagged three people in?

Kids stayed at grandparents. Mattress turned on it’s side and beds packed up day before the move. As a side note the ‘top bunk bed’ was never slept in! I smell bullshit. Top bunk is hard for an adult to sleep in more like.

She didn’t acknowledge the governments decision to axe free school meals over half term because a) it doesn’t affect Babs directly and b) it isn’t about Babs
She only mentions it after reading Tattle but only after she’s shown off her new home because yanno me me me me!

Reactions: 13
I caved and watched the vlog (the shame) one point to make that I dont think anyone has said...
The comment about candlewax on the wall in her bedroom (she ran her hand over it as she said it). Candle wax spillage was last year (June?) They redecorated the bedroom over lockdown...did they really just paint over it and not use decorating as an excuse to scrape it off...how lazy!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
alright, I get ignored 90% of the time on this thread anyway. Quick to jump when I’m in the wrong though. Point proven.
🤷🏻‍♀️ Confused! I was confirming @ayeayecaptain ’s comment, it wasn’t intentionally aimed at you.

*No internet means old dvds and an ariel found means standard telly only, she may be lying as the program she said they watched didn’t seem to be on

Marvellous job!

Reactions: 5
I have never known anyone to move house and stay the first night in a hotel. And I’m an old lady and know of many people.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.