Brummy Mummy #42 Babatha Conway and the Discs of Sadness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @#Ad for this thread title with 45 votes, here is your medal 🏅
Anyone feel up to a recap please?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
We’re getting through these threads quicker than babs gets through a bag of apples 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Her post this morning. Oh do duck off bab. You picked that outfit yourself. You want/need the attention the outfit and self-depreciating posts would achieve. And converse for the win? Again would look a thousand times better with a heeled boot and still as comfortable. Everything is so half arsed with her. Everything

like the we’ve had an email to say we have to wear masks on the school run. I was going to from Thursday. Why. Bloody. Thursday?? Corona doesn’t just go “oh look it’s kween Conway and the famalam we won’t go near her until Thursday” if you’re inside you should be wearing the damn mask anyway!
and the additional jumper. It makes her sad. What keeping your child warm makes her sad. What kinda of arse about backwards parent IS she?! Good ventilation is key so windows should be open and fresh air in the room is good for everyone regardless of corona.
We all know her busy day of working is going to be going to as many shops as poss for tat hauls over the next 4 weeks or booking in every contractor she can so she will have content for the babettes

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Her post this morning. Oh do duck off bab. You picked that outfit yourself. You want/need the attention the outfit and self-depreciating posts would achieve. And converse for the win? Again would look a thousand times better with a heeled boot and still as comfortable. Everything is so half arsed with her. Everything

like the we’ve had an email to say we have to wear masks on the school run. I was going to from Thursday. Why. Bloody. Thursday?? Corona doesn’t just go “oh look it’s kween Conway and the famalam we won’t go near her until Thursday” if you’re inside you should be wearing the damn mask anyway!
and the additional jumper. It makes her sad. What keeping your child warm makes her sad. What kinda of arse about backwards parent IS she?! Good ventilation is key so windows should be open and fresh air in the room is good for everyone regardless of corona.
We all know her busy day of working is going to be going to as many shops as poss for tat hauls over the next 4 weeks or booking in every contractor she can so she will have content for the babettes
On Friday saying she wouldn’t chose the outfit normally because it’s saucy.
Saturday saying it’s not saucy.
Monday making it a body confident outfit because it hugs her c-section mum tum. Didn’t want to post a picture online because she feels self conscious!

HOW MANY TIMES HAS THIS WOMAN POSTED:
- pictures in her skin tight swim suit
- pictures in her tights up to her tits, again skin tight on her belly
- pictures of her in her bra / underwear
And the list goes on...

Seems she is only self conscious about her mum tum when she is phishing for engagement / compliments 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 35
On Friday saying she wouldn’t chose the outfit normally because it’s saucy.
Saturday saying it’s not saucy.
Monday making it a body confident outfit because it hugs her c-section mum tum. Didn’t want to post a picture online because she feels self conscious!

HOW MANY TIMES HAS THIS WOMAN POSTED:
- pictures in her skin tight swim suit
- pictures in her tights up to her tits, again skin tight on her belly
- pictures of her in her bra / underwear
And the list goes on...

Seems she is only self conscious about her mum tum when she is phishing for engagement / compliments 😒
shes an hole. There is nothing else for her. And did anyone clock how she showed Lucy in bed with those vile curtains in the bedroom.
who called her out on them not being in the correct place?! She had to attempt to prove us wrong.
shame she couldn’t have got off her fat arse and changed the curtains to the correct room. Still waiting on seeing the boys new curtains babs

Reactions: 8
shes an hole. There is nothing else for her. And did anyone clock how she showed Lucy in bed with those vile curtains in the bedroom.
who called her out on them not being in the correct place?! She had to attempt to prove us wrong.
shame she couldn’t have got off her fat arse and changed the curtains to the correct room. Still waiting on seeing the boys new curtains babs
She probably woke up at 6am and got PUS to swap them to the pit of doom to prove to the IC20 that her story was true.

Also I thought Lucy sleeps with triple threat now?

Reactions: 7
She's really irritated me this morning. Almost in tears because her kids have been asked to take an extra layer in to school in case they open the windows? Seriously? There were kids last week starving in this country, where was your compassion for them? Also, she now has to wear a mask on the school run....why wasn't she doing that anyway? Most parents & carers have done that since September. It's not possible to socially distance at school drop off and pick up. Why does she have to have something written as an instruction before she will do it? It's common sense to wear a mask isn't it?

Reactions: 31
She’s upset because her kids have been asked to wear an extra layer to school..... SERIOUSLY?!???

Reactions: 20
So you’ve been reading here again babs. #YourHastagsAreNowCorrectlyCapitolisedAfterSomeoneHereMentionedTheyDontWorkIfDoneWrong.

everything about the post she put up today is a lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s upset because her kids have been asked to wear an extra layer to school..... SERIOUSLY?!???
more washing for Pusss, less time for him to bow down to her and buy her birthday presents

Reactions: 5
I kinda get it, I cried at the opening show of strictly desperate for normal and then seeing a show that's far from.normal ... however the schools should have had windows open since September and mask worn since then too this shouldn't be new

Babs, please switch channels and watch something that will educate you on COVID 19. I don’t think you understand how it works. 😠

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I enjoyed doing my recap last time so this week I have been keeping notes on my phone as we go! Gave me a little project each evening to pass the time 🤣 So here’s what we went through with Babs last thread......

Lies seem to be the theme of Babs’s content and no one really knows why she bothers because she just makes herself look like an idiot, not the intelligent woman she claims to be!

Still seems surprised that you have to unpack boxes when you move, and is too lazy to bother so they’re just there in the background of every photo and video.

Being at the “emergency” hotel vlog showed how impatient she is with the kids, gritted teeth asking “munchkin” to be quiet then blatantly turns off the camera and comes back looking like she’s just lost her tit.

There was a story on Half Term working life that made most people rage.....she was sending an e mail, from bed, at 6am, which is something many, many working parents do when kids are at home🤷🏼‍♀️ Not to mention she doesn’t leave the house, probably has very few set times she has to do her work so can fit it in around the kids if she wants to and it’s not actually even work, most of it is pissing about on the internet.

Lots of close ups of her pulling ugly faces, no one is quite sure what they achieve.

Went and looked at the plant she “loves” at the Botanical Gardens again. May or may not have involved her parents.

Told more stories of being “dumped” in her teens/20s. Again, no one is sure why or what she’s hoping to achieve except a cry for help maybe as only someone who’s unhappy in their current life would harp on about the past so much.

Retold the massive pumpkins in vases story that comes out every year. It wasn’t funny the first time and it isn’t funny now.

Advert for Ocado with her amazing invention of putting cheese and beans on a jacket potato. Genius. It looked like crap, she clearly made it as quickly as possible. And she felt the need to explain that she’d made it at her old house but as her job is “weird” it couldn’t be shared until after the move. Not sure who she thinks doesn’t understand that, I’m sure the majority of people who use Instagram realise that adverts aren’t live.

House vlog went live, has left most people confused as to why they moved. They have less space and no storage for all their tat. Triple threat got the biggest room, poor Ethan has no space and nobody knows where PUS is going to sleep. Babs can’t make it to the top of the house without being out of breath, and all of the plans they have seem to make no sense and don’t make the most of the space they have.
They had a skip which seemed weird as they haven’t ripped carpets up or torn down walls. Seems they used it to get rid of tat they brought with them from their old house, rather than sorting it before they moved. Basically seems Babs just can’t do anything right and that she keeps buying to make herself happy, but can’t quite fill that hole inside her. A house she can fill. But not her life.

There was a celebration about WiFi being installed and some people felt it was a bit insensitive. Babs did her usual trick of replying that she can’t win whatever she does because someone will always be unhappy with her, then all the comments got deleted.
She’d mentioned a trip to the cinema but no evidence they went, seems once wifi was on they decided it was Minecraft for the kids and tit reality tv for Babs.

DLP announced it’s closing, Babs mentioned it the next day after Tattle called her out on it. Not that she reads Tattle of course!

Her and her sister (who is in their bubble. Not sure she’s mentioned that she’s in a bubble with her sister. But she is. In her bubble) took the kids to a Van Gogh exhibit which just seemed crazy as she had to get dressed and get off the sofa! Total shocker.
She also did a grid post of how much she loves Erin. Because of course she would 🤷🏼‍♀️

There was a Friday night treat in the form of a tight, unflattering and probably smelly Ghostbusters outfit which Babs modelled while moving around to music (calling it dancing would be a stretch!), waving a Dyson and pushing poor Ethan around while he had a sheet over his head. It was special.
There was also chat about a “saucy” outfit that Erin had chosen for her.......because a grown woman needs two costumes, needs to let their child choose clothes for the and doesn’t seem to think it’s odd to blame said child for an inappropriate choice. Good work Babs!

Halloween posts were a table of Poundland tat for their at home party, the kids dressed as Sally and Jack from The Nightmare before Christmas, Babs in her so called “saucy” outfit, some close ups of her face, obvs, and a family shot of them all watching the new Witches.
The kids did look good in their costumes to be fair but again Erin got an individual photo and Ethan didn’t 🙄 Babs actually surprised us with the saucy outfit looking nice, she pulled it off well. Not sure we needed to be told “lock up your men”. She just always pushes it a bit too far! Such as moaning about how much it cost to watch the Witches when it’s cheaper than a cinema trip and we all know a crappy Ocado ad will more than cover it!

One small story about the new lockdown restrictions - she’s sorry if you’re feeling crap but she’s here for laughs and smiles. Swear she copies and pastes that whenever Boris makes an announcement that threatens millions of people’s jobs, mental health, finances, health.....it’s all ok, she won’t discuss serious things but she’s happy to gurn, pretend to invent words and move to music with no rhythm or timing! Phew.

1st Nov saw a reel of changing from a Halloween outfit to a Christmas jumper featuring poor Gary Barlow, who will definitely need a restraining order and to join Tattle and be supported if he ever finds out how much Babs goes on about him. She’ll be bored of talking about Christmas by Nov 12th, or whenever her bloody festive mugs come out and she’s plugged them for all she’s worth, if the Fall and Halloween fuss is anything to go by....

There was a fabricated story about PUS putting curtains up in the wrong room that no one believes happened because you just wouldn’t let your other half put them up alone, you’d lend a hand, and/or you would discuss beforehand where they were going.
Pic of pyjamas and alcohol at 5pm followed by a depressing looking roast. She went even further down in my estimation by declaring she doesn’t like gravy. twit.

Wow! Longer than I thought it was 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
I know how PUS keeps going, he comes alive when Babs goes to bed. Living his best life in the living room while she's snoring in her pit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I just want to touch on something that has struck me as really bleeping double standards. She goes on and on and on about Gary Barlow the whole frigging time, stalking him, turning up at places when she knows he will be et cetera et cetera
Our dear @MrsBriggs mentions one thing In jest, and suddenly there is PUS in oversized sliders, on her doorstep telling her off!
#PotKettleBlack

which is worse????

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She's really grating on me this morning.
Umpteen stories and a self indulgent post AGAIN, all "me me me", featuring the Halloween outfit on a Monday morning when Halloween was 2 days ago! Why?
I'll tell you why! For maximum engagement. The Babettes were all doing their own Halloween stuff on Sat night and prob not online. Monday morning, they've all dropped the kids at school and are back at home in time for Holly & Phil 🙄🤦‍♀️ and are online adoring her 🤢🤮

She's trolling us. Everyday. Every post is a two fingers up to us! The arrogance Story is hilarious, those pamphlets she calls a book are not in a shop selling themselves Bab, are they?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.