Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fruitfriends

Pls don't throw this diagnosis around... as someone who once had this diagnosis, I don't see any correlation with Emma. BPD is very much misunderstood and a serious MH condition.
Its a very serious mental health condition but one that she could possibly have. Her attention issues to start with. Not just throwing it around, didn’t mean to offend.

Reactions: 4

houseofhoop

VIP Member
Interesting article in Stella magazine for the Telegraph about a mummy influencer who gave it up. You can view it on their insta.
Yeah! It’s been shared on the fod thread, she was one of those who outed MOD, backfired a bit for her though

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
Somebody earlier up the thread suggested that they convert the upstairs shower to a shower-bath. Great idea. Then they could put the washer and dryer in a built-in cupboard in the downstairs bathroom and revert the cupboard to just a coats and shoes cupboard. Everyone needs a cupboard for the ironing board and Hoover right? You can’t be climbing over them every time you put a wash on, PUSSS!

Memmy

VIP Member
Without even watching the house tour, I'm betting all my fajitas on it looking very similar to a house my Grandparents used to live in

Reactions: 3

Pinko

VIP Member
Serious question- could one of her reasons for moving be because some tattlers knew where she lived?

Donald73

VIP Member
I just can't understand it! Yes a skip before you move makes sense or lots of tip runs if you don't have the space for a skip, but why take a load of crap with you ? I'm so shocked at her new house and the lack of space. Maybe they moved on a bit of a whim.
She’s sold her house months ago, she should have had LOADS of time to downsize and bin tat....would save money as they wouldn’t have needed a removal van then

I just can't understand it! Yes a skip before you move makes sense or lots of tip runs if you don't have the space for a skip, but why take a load of crap with you ? I'm so shocked at her new house and the lack of space. Maybe they moved on a bit of a whim.
She’s sold her house months ago, she should have had LOADS of time to downsize and bin tat....would save money as they wouldn’t have needed a removal van then

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Maybe the cinema trip is an ad for the new witches film or something like that? 🤷

Also I have never been to Birmingham or will ever go to Birmingham but my god I'm nosey and nothing makes sense to me 🤪
Witches is on demand on sky cinema who she had a previous ad with via now tv but she’s not mentioned it. If she wanted to watch a good family film The Secret Garden is on demand as well