Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
I’m not standing up for her in the slightest!!!
But are freeview channels not classed as ‘terrestial tv’ these days? Come Dine With Me was on More 4 I think it was today.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Lol_Lola

Chatty Member
Apparently both the kids wore the witches outfit for years.

sure that is something older Ethan won’t want people knowing

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
The capitalisation of her hashtags is boiling my piss. A follower reached out to her specifically and asked her not to capitalise them so they can be read accurately by screen readers for the visually impaired. Yet, she's blatantly ignored this simple request.
Absolute cockhead
She’s sorted them & started doing them properly #WellDoneBabs

Loopybird69

VIP Member
I can’t get over the fact the top she wore on Monday and yesterday she clearly slept in last night as she’s still wearing it 🤢🤢🤢 can you imagine the smell 🤮🤮🤮

and hair up or down which is it she doesn’t like because someone said her face is fat? Gotta say I think it looksbetter up or is that just because I can’t see the grease?

• Sick

Loopybird69

VIP Member
She’s a fucking knob.
not only it’s that wholly inappropriate it’s also fucking inaccurate. Did anyone else find that outfit saucy?!
Trying to sexualise everything is not very mature. It’s like she’s had some kind of trauma in her teenage years, and she is stuck at that point and cannot get past it.
It’s tomorrow’s outfit that is saucy not the shit show boiler suit

What mum of two has time in half term to nap in the middle of the day?
One that has a pusss on hand to cater to her every whim

Loopybird69

VIP Member
I think she will be going to the Van Gogh exhibition.
I took my daughter the other day and she enjoyed it, though she did keep asking me why he cut his ear off!
It has the paintings up on big screens so you could get some good insta photos.
Let’s hope our paths do not cross.
mot could just be like the cinema yesterday talked about it but still put her pyjamas on and stayed in to watch reality tv

Eyeroll99

I do like the new house but I’m wondering if she doesn’t have a garage where the helllll is she going to put all of her stuff 😮 has she said there is no garage or am I making that up? She is going to have to have a massive clear out!
I think she mentioned a garagewhen she was in the loft, she said some of the stuff was going into the garage, I'd be very surprised if it's a quarter the size of the last one though as most of the storage seems to be going into the loft room

Reactions: 4

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Erin is a true actress, she looks utterly miserable

Naturally she gets the make up and he gets a mask. It's not hard to paint him white with black features 😑
Do we think Babs painted that face? Did PUSS or the sister maybe have a hand in it?

Bohooo

Her potato AD :oops: can't imagine that's the kind of comments M&S and Ocado were expecting, all the lovely foods you can get and most of them talk about junk

Memmy

VIP Member
We all know how generous she is to her neighbours. Her last set got chocolates when she moved out...

I’m sure the chocolates went really nice with the champagne they cracked open to celebrate her leaving 😂

@MrsBriggs has it actually been validated that the neighbours got chocolate? Or is it another lie
the neighbours definitely just chucked them in the bin

• Haha