Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I definitely think they could have afforded a bigger house in exactly the same area...maybe she didn’t want insta backlash like others have had?

Reactions: 4

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
The same but with a couple of pigs in blankets.

Also, is it just me but calling it lunch when it’s dark outside?
And that'll just be Emma and "The Girl" sitting on the sofa in manky blanky's while Ste cooks and the boy entertains them with magic 🤣🐷

houseofhoop

VIP Member
Yes, this!
So ages and ages ago I commented on one of her posts, I'm usually lovely and loyal and gushing over her so she has no idea I'm a Tattler and she often replies to me. This one time I challenged her, she then deleted my post. Then answered by saying "the original poster has deleted their question but here's the answer anyway" 🙄🤦‍♀️ Why? Her lies are just ridiculous!!
Also i didn’t think you can delete your own comments (on others posts) on Instagram?? So her lies catch her out

happy to be corrected cos I only access Instagram from the internet not the app..

MrsSplusone

I couldn’t agree more! I don’t like Norris but at least she has some professionalism about her content.
Emilys new house is so beautiful but disappointed to hear they’re ripping most of it out 😖

BM and Norris have similar followings so I’m not sure how Norris can afford a million pound house in Essex and BM can only afford her cramped4 bed in brum.
But apparently every post Norris does is an ad. She just hides it well. For instance on the haribo post she put it really small at the start in a weird font
Also apparently Norris has some dodgy merchandise like a £20 planner with Wednesday spelt wrong and a jewellery line
Emily Norris’ husband has his own barbers/business too if I’m not mistaken

Jade33

VIP Member
Everything with Babs is just so shallow and disappointing - like no effort is ever made. The only thing I can ever remember thinking must have taken her a while was learning that Disney rap over lockdown. I should add that I didn't like it, just that it must have taken a while.
Its honestly not hard, you're giving her way too much credit! All u need is your kid to want to watch it/listen to the song a million times and as if by magic u can rap along with maui! 🤣😭😫

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
I can’t watch all of her video I’ve got vertigo all the zooming about is making me dizzy. She’s very careful not to show the windows, that would undoubtedly be a big giveaway of location.
The favourite child got the bigger room then, as everyone knew she would. House feels tiny, can see why she would need to move again in a few years.
Where’s the hamster/ guinea pig?
The guinea pig died a while back.

• Sad
In a very strange turn of events, I have found the listing for the house.
It looks really nice from the agents listing - I am surprised that she said it needed a lot of work.
It's a lovely house but more expensive than what I would have thought....guess you pay for the area.
Where is it she has moved to? Is it any of the guesses tattlers had gone for? We should have done a sweepstake? Lol.

• Haha

gingernut

maybe went a bit ott with that but i’m fuming with her!!!! it’s been nicely pointed out to her before i can’t believe she’s just ignored it

Wow. There are boxes when you move. Who knew?!? Perhaps what Babs doesn’t realise is that if you don’t want the boxes around, you have to UNPACK them 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Also......another face that makes us all ask why you would post yourself looking like this on the internet?!?
This face made me laugh so much 😂 Also the boxes aren't going to unpack themselves or are they? :unsure:

Corbyn'sCat

Chatty Member
Although Ethan is extremely privileged to have his own room. Have you seen the sun newspaper posting all these parents that have turned tiny cupboards without windows into little bedrooms and areas for their children.
Also seems to be a trend right now to use some b&q thing that separates one room into 2 rooms to try and give siblings more space if they’re having to room share.

He is still extremely privileged to have that space as most people with older / more children don’t have the privilege to have their own room or a room as big as that.

I remember my ex boyfriends room (when we were 18/19) was so small that he had a custom made bed and about 30cm of floor space. All his clothes went under the bed and he didn’t have room for anything. He lived in Leicestershire so in a cheaper housing area than brim and his mum and dad both worked.

I would tell you how we broke up (it wasn’t pretty) but I’m not babs and don’t reminisce on the past all the time like I’m in some romcom. I’m happily married now and have never looked back
Ah OK. When I was a wench I had to share the coal house with my 17 siblings and the street work horse.

• Haha

Lol_Lola

Chatty Member
I don’t think anyone will have found it on RM as it would have been removed until the information on sales price etc filters through
They’re only just showing houses sold in august on the sold prices part

Loopybird69

VIP Member
How she unimaginative is she that the only thing she can think to do with her children is watch tv, no wonder her ads/mugs/content is so crap. If she’s not being vulgar and crass (badly) she’d have nothing