Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jade33

VIP Member
Why do they need to run when babs clearly can’t 😂

You could escape her even walking at a snails pace!
Thats a fair point, probably the same reason you'd still run from zombies, but wouldn't actually have to! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Pinko

VIP Member
Looks like they are all deleted and normal service can resume.

Only grovelling posts allowed! 😏

petitspois

VIP Member
Being a pop star is hard work though. Constant early mornings, late nights, having to keep in shape, being ready to perform at all times, endless travelling away from home. Even if there is no "talent" involved there's a lot of hard fucking graft, which you don't see with Emma. Sending emails at 6 in the morning is not the same.
yes, very true.....

houseofhoop

VIP Member
Guys, do you not realise that's probably the reason Boris has said this lockdown can end on Dec 2nd,,,,, so that "Kween Babatha Conway - The biggest cunt in Birmingham" can celebrate her Birthday properly because unlike EVERYONE else in the world, she's special and deserves to have a proper Birthday 🙄🤦‍♀️🤬
CUNT!!

• Haha

2Boymom

Judging by the original 'protected' windows, she must be living in one of two areas if she is still relatively close to the kids school. My bet is she is still in the same area as she lived in before.

Also when she was saying the kitchen shelves have no depth, does she not realise you can move the internal shelves?

Memmy

VIP Member
In the narcissist family, the narcissist parent will have a golden child who they see as "like" them. In the Conway house Emma is the centre of the world, with Stephen enabling, Erin as golden child and Ethan cast alternately as the lost child or the scapegoat.
Ethan = different

Jade33

VIP Member
Does it have a garage? Could stick dryer in there? It’s making my head hurt 😂 just seems that doesn’t suit their life at all...
The house tour made it sound like there's no garage, as she said in the loft room that the weird alcove section would be where they keep all the stuff from the old garage

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
I’m confused as to where PUS is sleeping??? Those stories from her bed at 6.30 when she put the light on - no one would be that inconsiderate if there was someone else there surely? Plus there’s only one bedside table again....where does he go??
IF she and Ste are sharing a bedroom- then PUS had probably already been dispatched to make Babs her morning cuppa.

houseofhoop

VIP Member
I’m not standing up for her the slightest!!!
But are freeview channels not classed as ‘terrestial tv’ these days? Come Dine With Me was on More 4 I think it was today.
Correct. We have only standard tv (don’t use WiFi for tv) and we get all those channels

Reactions: 2
Maybe the cinema trip is an ad for the new witches film or something like that? 🤷

Also I have never been to Birmingham or will ever go to Birmingham but my god I'm nosey and nothing makes sense to me 🤪
Your not missing much 🤣
I'd love to get out of bham

• Haha
Reactions: 2