Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jade33

VIP Member
I don’t think anyone will have found it on RM as it would have been removed until the information on sales price etc filters through
They’re only just showing houses sold in august on the sold prices part
If u look on one for sale and click sstc it shows ones recently sold too.

Reactions: 1

HankMcPrank

VIP Member
Been a viewer of both here and her instagram account for a while but felt compelled to register after watching the "Ghostbuster" post. That poor little lad. He started off all animated, bless him, until he was aggressively dragged back into shot by the back of the head. He looked so limp and disoriented after that. All the while, his mother is prancing around oblivious to this with the most awful self congratulatory smirk on her face. So disturbing to watch and I think would have been even more so if the little mite's face was visible.
Okay I havent seen this... Is this on ig or YouTube?

Jojomushy

I can’t watch all of her video I’ve got vertigo all the zooming about is making me dizzy. She’s very careful not to show the windows, that would undoubtedly be a big giveaway of location.
The favourite child got the bigger room then, as everyone knew she would. House feels tiny, can see why she would need to move again in a few years.
Where’s the hamster/ guinea pig?
She died 🤭

Donald73

VIP Member
That dinner!! 🤢
Hardly surprising it looks like that though, poor PUSSS has been preparing his beige masterpiece whilst sorting out curtains - they’ve been up & down more times than Emma’s mood swings.
As long as theyre up and down more than her knickers!!

HankMcPrank

VIP Member
I’m not sure if it is actually bigger. There is an extra bedroom but it looks like a loft conversion which means they’ll be missing out on loft space. Also they had 2 reception rooms in the old house. This time they’ve got 1 reception room. Kitchen and dining room slightly bigger. Bedrooms similar size, Ethan’s a bit bigger. No garage. Looks like a smaller garden. Both bathrooms look tiny. I might actually believe it’s smaller than her previous one
ahh thanks I didn’t realise x

FlameIce

Chatty Member
She said lots of negative things about the house, a total contrast to the house tour she did of her old house when they first moved in. In her old house she had such a happier attitude towards it. She was thrilled by everything, the terrace dream, the entrance floor, the shower room floor, the ensuite, the shelves of dreams, TWO fireplaces... I didn't feel she was as thrilled by anything in this new house. It's all Erin's fault for wanting to be a triple threat (which she definitely won't want to be in a couple of years)
What does triple threat mean?