Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Can anyone explain this? Is it funny and I don’t have a sense of humour? Is it entertaining and I’m just too old for Instagram? Is it brilliant content if you’re a Babette and I’m just not her audience? WHAT IS THE ACTUAL POINT?!?
What an awful filter! She looks like she has two black eyes!!

Reactions: 5

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Never have i seen such an ill fitting bra 🤮🤢 what an absolutely utter disgusting slob!!
Emma, stop dragging your kids into your shit show.
Stop lying, No way Erin chose you a "Saucy" costume.
Which costume even was it thats meant to be Saucy? Not the ill fitting boiler suit, surely? 🤷‍♀️

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I've searched practically every house on rightmove in Birmingham and I can't find it!! I think I have the area as lots of similar houses but not the house. I don't know how much she paid but there are lots of nicer, bigger houses for around the price her other house was on the market for so not sure why she has chosen this house. As others have said, I don't care where her house is, I won't be visiting, I just want a proper nose at it.
Someone said today that its not on Rightmove so no idea where everyone has seen it.

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I can't find it either....... I mean its got to be more expensive then her last house so I've filtered that and I put a maximum price in..... But have done 4 bed maybe it's only marketed as a 3... As no building regs on the loft!? I'm off back now to check 😂
Same, I tried it all but no one on here will help a sister out.

• Haha

houseofhoop

VIP Member
alright, I get ignored 90% of the time on this thread anyway. Quick to jump when I’m in the wrong though. Point proven.
🤷🏻‍♀️ Confused! I was confirming @ayeayecaptain ’s comment, it wasn’t intentionally aimed at you.

I’m going to try a recap, will probably miss some bits but bear with me!

*Started by giving advice on when not to give advice with a crap reel filmed in the car on the school run. Cringe!

*Ate Peppa Pig pasta shapes because apparently you can’t move tins from house to house.

*PUS looking more like a hostage who needs help in every photo

*Faked chocolate (sorry, “cock”) on her face and claimed it was there accidentally when she was drinking a Baileys hot chocolate (sorry, hot “cock”)

*Gurned and did close ups of spots. A lot. Caused by a mask apparently, not hormones, diet or lack of fresh air

*Told past Emma a few things about life now because that is high quality content

*Showed some Babettes with mugs. Her internet access allowed her to do this, but didn’t allow her to read about MPs rejecting free school meals in the holidays and all of Marcus Rashford’s efforts to change this

*Went to bed early a lot as she has the lifestyle of an 82 year old, not a 42 year old (apologies to any healthy and spritely 82 year olds)

*Thinks having lots of mugs means she’s quirky and fun

*Last prawn cracker dance in the old house was her naked in a box. All those who’ve seen it have burnt eyes

*More Christmas presents = more landfill Vlog

*Mentioned tiers and restrictions, loves you if you’re in them, but she’s here for laughs and fun

*MOVED HOUSE. Tour of old house showed embarrassing state of it. Photos of it she’d never shared before showed she cares more about the privacy of her front door than her kids. Talked a load of crap about not packing essentials, wearing undies for days, having to go and stay in a hotel. But IC20 and anyone with half a brain call bullshit, and put it down to lies for content/ignoring restrictions and having family there to do everything in case she overdoes it by moving off the sofa

*First prawn cracker dance in the new house was an open robe with underwear showing. No words 🤢

*Lots of photos of boxes. Did you know when you moved you have to unpack boxes?!? Babs is a total groundbreaker experiencing this for all the Babettes who have NO idea you have to unpack!

*The glorious mug cupboard she was so excited about looks to be a standard cupboard with a glass door. May fall off the wall. Is crammed with her mugs, they are not displayed well 🤦🏼‍♀️

*No internet means old dvds and an ariel found means standard telly only, she may be lying as the program she said they watched didn’t seem to be on

*New house tour vlog to come

Like I said I’ve probably missed things, be gentle with me 🤣
Marvellous job!

Tookah

Very good girls school nearby but nothing for Ethan...no change there then!
Now it all makes sense! Move to a catchment area for a good girls school for erin then once she's in move to a better house (hopefully with a good secondary school for ethan near by)!

What year is erin in? Is it year 5? And ethan is 2 years younger than her so 3/4 years until next house move?

I’ve just watched her new house tour, why would she move to that!! It’s so much smaller and definitely not as nice there’s no way they’ll fit all her crap there
I was thinking the exact thing she has so much clutter and tat and it all just seems so organized how it has been arranged so far like the plants in the living room.