Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petitspois

VIP Member
Babs has absolutely no rhythm at all. Every clip she’s bouncing, writhing or jiggling out of time.

Reactions: 5

HankMcPrank

VIP Member
Sorry guys just catching up with the thread.. watched her house tour I’m confused. She said they’re moving to a smaller house ? Please quote me if I am mistaken but her house is bigger compared?

Memmy

VIP Member
I was wondering, could it be possible that Babs has been running up a sneaky debt again? Pus seems angry at her?

Or do we think they're just loaded and that's how Pus always looks at Babs

Memmy

VIP Member
Babs is going to be farting all night after them beans...better sleep in a separate room tonight Pus. Please tell us that you got Pus his own bedroom Babs, after all these years sleeping in a child's bunk bed he's going to be crooked

• Haha

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
She wouldn’t let a minor detail as it not being her birthday stop her posting all about herself, would she? 🤔

Edited to add, as another poster mentioned, she stories about missing concerts & uploaded a video of herself at a TT concert. As a viewer watching the concert would have been more relevant than watching Babs singing along out of tune.

The Birthday Post for PUS has just come up on my Insta, and so has the Ocado Ad about pairing 🤷‍♀️ I thought he hated Social Media? Why's he featured in an Ad? And why is her Birthday post to him (that he won't see) all about HER!??

fiffle-faffle

In a very strange turn of events, I have found the listing for the house.
It looks really nice from the agents listing - I am surprised that she said it needed a lot of work.
It's a lovely house but more expensive than what I would have thought....guess you pay for the area.
Also to add - she must have got it cheaper than the asking price as there are a couple of really, really nice houses within a stones throw of where she has bought for not much more money. Odd choice.

Lol_Lola

Chatty Member
All the BibbidiBobbidi content seemed to revolve solely around being able to actually GO to the parks- now she can't she's lost interest!! Removing it from her BrummyMummy bio is very telling.
What does the lady she employed actually do? It doesn’t seem like there is enough work for her, let alone another PT employee