Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

houseofhoop

VIP Member
It seems odd she would put up multiple grid posts on the same day

I remotely remember her saying her policy of an ad only being every nth post so maybe she put a quick picture up this afternoon to comply with her self inflicted AD policy
This means ad incoming!!! 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
An ad potato totally. The cheese wasn’t melted and the potato isn’t browned so it’s almost like she did it cold just for the ad...I’d put money on it. If that’s a genuine potato with cheese and beans that they ate... I feel for them.

I know we feel so sorry for the kids and it is a shame but we should also be mindful that she is their mum, they will inherit her personality and be groomed by her - and she is technically breeding narcissists. They might be cute and innocent now but they will be moulded by her. Ethan seems a little more on the edge so may be hope for him. Poor kids though. I just hope they break free when they have autonomy and realise what a mess she has put them in x

Last edited:
  • Angry

Corbyn'sCat

Chatty Member
What is with all the faces? I just don't get it. I doubt she even knew what she was trying to do apart from making sure she was centre stage! Poor Ethan was just shoved out of the way then grabbed back. She didnt take her face off the camera the entire time. Talk about "I love me love."
Right? I cringed.

• Haha

Ele88

Chatty Member
Maybe the cinema trip is an ad for the new witches film or something like that? 🤷

Also I have never been to Birmingham or will ever go to Birmingham but my god I'm nosey and nothing makes sense to me 🤪

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
That roast 🤮!!! I’d be too embarrassed to take a photo and share it on social media 🙈
If I didn't know better (the fact that she shows her manky filthy face first thing in the morning so clearly doesn't care) I'd say she was trolling us again.

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
I’m not interested in the location/address but would love a nosey at a proper floor plan and how the people had it before. It’s hard to tell what she can do with it with the amount of clutter that she has.
no garage and no proper second living room will soon drive them mad with teenagers.
We have a large kitchen diner and a separate lounge but you can’t really watch tv in both room as you can hear the tv in the other room. Same if I have a friend round and drinking at the table and chatting. We can hear the tv and the people in the lounge can hear us so it can be quite annoying.
Our rented house before we brought this one had separate lounge/snug and dining room seperate to the kitchen and that was much more useable.

Pinko

VIP Member
2 things...
1. She commissioned those pet portraits (no #gifted on the post) This isnt a reminder of how kind the babettes are Em you paid her to do it.
2. Shout out to the woman that tagged Babs in a Halloween themed jus roll creation...you missed a trick Em 😂View attachment 294728
She just hasn't the imagination to this kind of thing yet gets paid thousands per ad. Makes no sense. Suppose any publicity is good publicity!!

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
I her defence I don't blame her for not mentioning the lockdown rumours. They are rumours at the moment and the last thing we need is scaremongering from a weirdo non entity influencer.
Announcement at 5pm. Let's hope it doesn't ruin her Halloween party.....

Lollipop2123

Chatty Member
Genuinely if it wasn't for Babs (and my car time being wrong) i wouldn't have even noticed a difference, why is she SO dramatic. She doesnt do this when she comes back from Florida i.e. say 'oh its X in Florida so I'm having breakfast' when its the middle of the afternoon, which is what she does with this stupid 1 hour thing.. Get a grip Emma.
Same! Everything changes automatically pretty much. It's just boring and tired content.

Just about to say. When all else fails she talks about her exes.
And Love Life is actually appalling it’s everything wrong with dating (no teen boys in it) a girl that had a good big weird up bringing has a warped sense of relationship reality thanks to her parents divorce. She changes herself for every guy to please him (only got to episode 3 and I wanted to throw my tv through a window) but it’s the type of crap mush she thrives on.
She needs to get a grip and instead of making out her life is one of these shitty romcoms that are chauvinistic at best she needs to actually live her life. Good and bad
There is a flashback episode in therapy where she talks about her first love so there's definitely one teen boy. I quite liked Love Life but as a bit of rubbish - something to not think about (/ fall asleep to) while waiting for my husband to get home from work late. It defo gets worse towards the end of the series.

FlameIce

Chatty Member
How much do the brummy mummy gifs cost to have made for Instagram? Am pretty certain a cut of the mug sales went on that!!
#ilovebiggifsandicannotlie #basicgif #doesmygiflookbiginthis ☕
Maybe they were #gufted
ETA #Gifted but gufted sounds better..

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
ohhh I'm soooo confused isn't the birthplace the same place you would hear a cricket match ???
Just up (a very long road)

So I’ve seen a few ads today for McDonalds and some reading crap (I’m tired and that’s how much notice I took of these ads) with babs full face of drag slap today I wonder if she has filmed her ad for the campaign and Is now waiting approval from maccieds for her weird job

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Watching Hocus Pocus after her kids are in bed. Mardy cow

but remember she spent late spring, early summer doing cluttering and organisation videos, so she did try 😆
Could you imagine the amount of landfill shit she would have had if pus she hadn’t

Bluesilverfix25

Chatty Member
Send that man help. I have never seen a more mismatched smile and eyes. He looks spent!!
Not entirely surprising living with Babs

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
Just wanted to say thanks for the kind words. I have my family and my health and no matter what comes next I will be able to face. Tomorrow is going to be hard. I’ll get through I have to but to see this woman moan over presents is unbelievable.
That roast dinner too. All freezer food...
Have a good week all. I try and dip in tomorrow x
Thinking of you tmw . X

Memmy

VIP Member
Does it have a garage? Could stick dryer in there? It’s making my head hurt 😂 just seems that doesn’t suit their life at all...
Don't think it has a garage, only a shed. She'll have to go to the laundrette poor sod

• Haha