Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hd1234

looks like a pus is going to be sleeping in the bath ,as his shoes are in the cupboard wonder where his clothes are as erins got his wardrobe,yes its a bigger kitchen and they are having a dinning space but she has too much stuff ,the house isnt big enough for them

Reactions: 6

FlameIce

Chatty Member
It’s coming soon too cos weve all seen her Xmas mug of dreams which my god isn’t anything earth shattering, ive seen better chrimbo mugs in Asda for £1.50 , she will be seething it’s screen shot on here 😂 agree with Mrs Briggs though needs to be done in the downstairs bathroom, or maybe keeping it seasonal and on topic , meltdown in the Christmas cupboard
It would’ve been so easy to chop that bit out of the video but she wants the attention. Must be because she doesn’t get any at home.

petitspois

VIP Member
Interesting article in Stella magazine for the Telegraph about a mummy influencer who gave it up. You can view it on their insta.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Yet more pointless lying! Thought pus puts the wash on, and babs puts it in the dryer?! How will he not notice the present 🤔
I also came here to say this! This is just too funny now! Her lies are pointless anyway, but why???? 🤷‍♀️🙄

Itscharlibaby

Emma no one gives a flying cunt about you “inventing” words and especially words specific ONLY to Birmingham. You’re a self obsessed bellend and I cannot see how anything you post can be classed as entertaining content?! Shame on you for putting zero effort into absolutely every single aspect of your life! Please just sort your shit out woman.

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
sorry i missed it why did she cry this morning? why were there drawings of lucy in fancy dress? did something actually happen or is babs just after some sympathy again?

Memmy

VIP Member
If she's changing the downstairs bathroom...put them in there. Other countries have their washing machines in the bathroom.
Pus can just keep his shoes outside

Yes I don't think they need the wall between the utility cupboard and the bathroom, it could be in one, 🤷 but I don't know. I think they need to someone to regig the full layout.
plus the coats are going in the loft so they don't need a coat cupboard downstairs anyway 😆

• Haha

FlameIce

Chatty Member
she doesn’t give a shit about her followers. remember a couple weeks back (might even have been last week) someone commented about the hashtags saying if the start of the words aren’t capitalised then they can’t hear what’s being said because the machine just says a load of nonsense ???? the woman is disgusting how hard is it to type normally
What is meant is that you hashtag it #JustLikeThis
So that you know where the next word starts. She’s an absolute imbecile typing it like that. What an utter moron.

Lol_Lola

Chatty Member
Aha. The internet is forever!
I feel really sorry for her children.

Also what sort of example is she giving Erin. There is already an issue with young women thinking sending nudes and explicit pictures is normal. How will they explain to Erin it’s not normal Or acceptable when babs does it for the general public on a weekly basis 🤢