Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just watched her first house tour. The bathroom was massive in that house too. Must have been some compromise or she has big reno ideas for this house.

I can see why she is on the same floor as the children for sleeping and the office upstairs but tbh she does most if her work sending emails from her bed in the morning but its a personal choice!

Lots of decluttering needed and the mug situation is out of control! She should take that down and put the fridge freezer there and perhaps put some kind of display in the dining area?
The garden isn’t very big so not really room for extending.
I agree about moving the fridge but maybe there isn’t enough room or a radiator in the way or something.

Reactions: 6

Good Egg

VIP Member
O
I mean I can’t fault her for not cooking a Christmas dinner I’m 44 and never cooked one. We usually go to my mums and my dad cooks and the times we have had Christmas at home DH cooks. I cook every single day of the year I am not cooking Christmas dinner as well. Especially when I’d rather go to my parents house anyway as that’s Christmas for me. Spending the day with my family. And woe betide anyone who offers to help my dad. That’s his thing and he doesn’t want anyone interfering.
OK not to Babfend but I’m 38 and I’ve never cooked a Christmas lunch! I’ve helped prep veggies or a side dish. I’ve made the Christmas cake (from scratch!). But I’ve always spent Christmas at my parents and my father has ALWAYS made Christmas lunch. It’s his thing he does for the family as my Mum cooks all year.
That’s not to say I couldn’t cook a lunch or I haven’t cooked a roast dinner (I’ve cooked plenty of those!) but it’s tradition

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
We all know how generous she is to her neighbours. Her last set got chocolates when she moved out...

I’m sure the chocolates went really nice with the champagne they cracked open to celebrate her leaving 😂

@MrsBriggs has it actually been validated that the neighbours got chocolate? Or is it another lie
Not spoken to them yet. Will find out asap 👍🏻

Lollipop2123

Chatty Member
I'm not watching her videos and lining her pockets but I assume from the comments that the house isn't smaller ? Why lie? She's a compulsive liar.

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
I just picked a random vlog from June 2016 and forwarded to the middle just to see how different she was then.
She was going to move her washing for the house tour but decided not to as everyone has washing and afterall not as if her bra’s on there....
Yeah cos these days she’s dancing about without it on in the first place...etc etc you know the rest.
It’s like her fairly ‘normal’ twin....her I could watch (if bored)

Naomidemps

In a very strange turn of events, I have found the listing for the house.
It looks really nice from the agents listing - I am surprised that she said it needed a lot of work.
It's a lovely house but more expensive than what I would have thought....guess you pay for the area.
Can you smell choc from there?

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Erm so now we have her moaning about hot spotting her mobile to upload a vlog for Wednesday not like she thought about going to starbs to nick their free WiFi. Not like she did that on Thursday for yesterday’s shit show

eyeballs

VIP Member
I love you guys and your receipts , buuut when you add pics do it this way so I can see them better ! Please 🤩
9C665078-F9DC-4B54-8DB7-96CE20E1F893.jpeg

• Haha

eyeballs

VIP Member
Anyone else noticed she’s taken her Disney blog out her bio and replaced it with “maker of mugs” and her mug hashtag??? So whatever cash cow she can flog this month gets a mention (the hashtag has less than 100 posts nd I say at least 10-15 are babs herself)
The cheek of it ! It closes / can’t travel, and can’t make the yellow one money and off she fucks!

• Angry

Missymoo92

VIP Member
as sure as eggs is eggs there’s a meltdown or pity me post looming.....I’d say by end of the month lol
1......comments not blowing smoke up her arse on her posts
2......people trying to find her new house online and compromising her families safety (Yet she won’t be able to see for one minute she does it herself 🙄)
3......tattlers screenshooting her Xmas mug designs she’s werked so hard on (werked as in commissionEd someone to design em)
4.......Birmingham heading closer to a tier three area......but I’ll let you into a secret babs , I’m in a tier 3 area it’s not doom and gloom, it’s abiding by the rules and protecting others, known as being selfless

Selfless?! That's not a word in the babscabulary unfortunately is it 😂

MrsSplusone

How long do you want to bet until the dining room becomes a kids room.

How long do you want to bet until Babs starts despising her kids because she's given up her shoe cupboard, vanity table, shelves of dreams, shower floor of dreams, big bedroom, big bathroom with proper bath etc, for them
I think this because also that dining room doesn’t look that big for a table, and storage and a fridge like she wants? And am I right in thinking they’ve bought a new fridge, but says she wants a different one? #sorelatable #beggingforfreebies

• Angry