Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh great, another 'Come Pack With Me' video coming... I couldn't give any less shits what you took on holiday. And I'm betting no one else does either. 🙄
Certainly not me. I loath the smugness about her whole life. Endless holidays, she’ll go back to bed on Monday after the school run and do bugger all week then have the nerve to say thank god it’s the weekend!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It's easy to pack when you know you'll be popping home for a night half way through the holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That latest Ad. So staged! Is she actually a teacher? I’m dubious. Classroom assistant, maybe? Not to be down on classroom assistants, but they don’t need to go to uni to qualify, do they?

Reactions: 3
I wonder if Merlin still gift her the annual passes . A few years ago she said she wrote to them several times suggesting she gets free passes and writes reviews for them & eventually they sent her them.
I haven’t noticed her going this year yet ?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She kept saying she was in the wrong kind of clothes when she was on holiday. Why on earth would anyone want to emulate her packing?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That latest Ad. So staged! Is she actually a teacher? I’m dubious. Classroom assistant, maybe? Not to be down on classroom assistants, but they don’t need to go to uni to qualify, do they?
I’m sick of seeing all these influencers promoting reading eggs. Seems to be one that everyone gets like the bloody hello fresh boxes and Joanie clothes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's easy to pack when you know you'll be popping home for a night half way through the holiday
What on Earth would be remotely interesting about seeing someone pack to go to wales?
It’s it’s not like they would need any special clothes - just the usual stuff they would wear at home plus some wet weather gear incase it’s wet/cold.
I just don’t understand what’s interesting about it? Clothes go in case, toiletries go in case, close case and DONE! 🤷🏼‍♀️😴🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m sick of seeing all these influencers promoting reading eggs. Seems to be one that everyone gets like the bloody hello fresh boxes and Joanie clothes 🙄
Did you notice she said “my” two learn to read not “our” two! Petty but they are his children to!

Reactions: 5
If she's such a Disney fan as she says, how come she hasn't posted anything about the new Aladdin movie?? 😂😂
Yes exactly! She isn’t really a Disney fan; she’s a Disneyland fan.
She never watches Disney movies or programmes.

Oh and I don’t follow her anymore but do have a peek every now and then. The reading eggs photo- saying even though she’s the teacher, it’s Stephen that reads with them- ugh!
1. Stop going on about being a teacher to validate your now pathetic job.
2. Being a secondary RE teacher doesn’t mean you have a clue about teaching young children how to read!
It just shows how little she knows about it all.

Why the duck is she having dance classes? She is delusional!

Last edited:
Stephen hates Social Media and doesn’t like being in her vlogs yet everytime she does an AD he’s happy to appear? 🤔

Oh and there’s Ethan who apparently hates posing for photos but more than happy to if it’s another freebie? 🤔

Oh great, another 'Come Pack With Me' video coming... I couldn't give any less shits what you took on holiday. And I'm betting no one else does either. 🙄
I for one am very grateful that she does these videos as I’m actually extremely thick & don’t even understand how to open the zip on my case! Thank goodness she explains how much I need to take with me for 7 days &, indeed, what I need to take. Last time I packed without her help I took an empty tissue box & a hedge trimmer all the way to Benidorm for a fortnight! Praise be to clever Emma! Where would us barmy, empty headed mums be without her! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 33
For the love of god, please come up with some original content bab!! Gifted holidays that never seem to end, an unflattering photo accompanied with a long self-absorbed comment about how different you are to everyone else but you don’t care, more free Disney tat that you can store and then cull in 6 months time, a degrading post about your husband who seemingly carries your family, but then better follow that up with a soppy post about sniffing your kids so all of those new mummy’s can still relate and then finish it all off with another sad takeaway dance that becomes more and more bizarre with every passing week. It’s always the same... rinse and repeat.
Hallelujah

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think Stephen is trying to be more supportive of her and appearing in more posts. Probably hates all these threads

Zero interest in seeing what someone packs to go to Wales

Reactions: 4
What does she actually do for that family????? Now she admits Stephen does all the reading to them/listening to them read!!!! Why would you freely admit that ...I would be ashamed.

Reactions: 8
What does she actually do for that family????? Now she admits Stephen does all the reading to them/listening to them read!!!! Why would you freely admit that ...I would be ashamed.
Apparently she's an ex teacher though she never says it.....you would imagine she would want to be involved in their education instead of just shoving tatt in their faces all the time...

Reactions: 8
Just because she worked as a teacher doesn’t mean she was any good at it or that she was liked by the pupils/staff - I’m sure we can all think back and remember some absolute horrors that used to teach us in school?! I can’t imagine her teaching in any capacity whatsoever.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.