Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she gets worst, I don't have a bad back and I don't think I could do a front roll now at my age (I think Emma is a few years older than me)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh look emma buying more clothes would you believe it.
So the recycling summer clothes vlog she did was purely to jump on a current bandwagon? 🙄

Just because she worked as a teacher doesn’t mean she was any good at it or that she was liked by the pupils/staff - I’m sure we can all think back and remember some absolute horrors that used to teach us in school?! I can’t imagine her teaching in any capacity whatsoever.
She taught at the same school for the whole of her Teaching career and says her pupils knew she was blogging/vlogging but said they weren’t really that interested but at the time she was still teaching two days a week she thought one of them kept down voting her vlog everytime she uploaded 🤣 she says all the teachers were very supportive of her blog/vlog!

Oh and she said the pupils would sometimes open her classroom door and shout Brummymummyof2 at her! I bet they used to piss themselves laughing watching her vlogs!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Waiting for the ‘there’s no e on the end of gambol’ comments 😂

• Haha
That latest Ad. So staged! Is she actually a teacher? I’m dubious. Classroom assistant, maybe? Not to be down on classroom assistants, but they don’t need to go to uni to qualify, do they?
She was a head of department!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Bloody hell, Stephen even hung the washing out. Does she actually do anything?

Back to bragging about her blog post 🙄 does she make money from her blog? If it’s been shared 150,000 times does that mean she can afford another Disney holiday?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bloody hell, Stephen even hung the washing out. Does she actually do anything?

Back to bragging about her blog post 🙄 does she make money from her blog? If it’s been shared 150,000 times does that mean she can afford another Disney holiday?!
Who knows- but she just loves the fame and attention.

Reactions: 2
Who taught her to hang out washing. Not going to dry like that!! 🤣🤣
AF5E6F41-C0BB-4775-8108-C6E1A1EF9E40.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh look, another face pulling at something concerning her son. This time it’s only just emptying his school bag to realise he has homework. Excellent parenting there babs!

Oh look, another face pulling at something concerning her son. This time it’s only just emptying his school bag to realise he has homework. Excellent parenting there babs!
How on earth did she cope with juggling everything when she was actually working?? Surely as an ex teacher she would know to check these things.

Reactions: 10
the fact that emma feels the need to make it a point to declare that she is or isn't wearing a bra all the time is slightly concerning....

Reactions: 10
;)
I’m sick of seeing all these influencers promoting reading eggs. Seems to be one that everyone gets like the bloody hello fresh boxes and Joanie clothes 🙄
The ones that get me are the ones who themselves have such shoddy spelling/grammar and bang on about the improvement the children have made, in a badly written post. Maybe reading eggs need to do a flogger/instagrabber edition...Let’s start with an easy word, Ad?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.