Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never mind pointing out that she isn’t wearing a bra... why does she sign off by assuring everyone she is wearing pants?? 🤷‍♀️ Why the obsession with her undergarments? #nobodyisworriedbab

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
the fact that emma feels the need to make it a point to declare that she is or isn't wearing a bra all the time is slightly concerning....
She’s ALWAYS going on about her breasts - talked about them in her Skincare ‘tutorial’ (I use that term loosely) & how they were going to fall out of her dressing gown because they’re so huge!! Yes Emma, they’re big but then they match the size of the rest of your body!!!
Oh, random point - thank you for explaining what “Self Catering” means. It’s always confused me so I’m glad you’ve cleared that up.
This woman is a genius. We’re lucky to have her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
the fact that emma feels the need to make it a point to declare that she is or isn't wearing a bra all the time is slightly concerning....
sex starved springs to mind when she feels the need to overshare her underwear situation....you made need to reign this in a bit Emma as your children are young and impressionable and you are their first teacher after all....get a grip bab!

Her reading egg AD didn’t get much engagement!
no because they have all done it to death now! bored already and her kids are late to the game judging by all the influencers who have flogged it before her last year!!!

Reactions: 7
I've watched the come pack with me. Those children have SO MANY CLOTHES! She packed in outfits with a change of outfit for every evening, so for instance the boy has 14 pairs of trousers/shorts. And that's just what she packed. How much more do they have? It's just so much!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Urgh..she says when they go on holiday for a week her and Stephen just take one pair of pyjamas. Minging!

The kids have 2 pairs.

Now I can understand it if you get a washing machine in your accommodation but she clearly didn’t as keeps going on about all the holiday washing she has to do.

Reactions: 5
I just went on holiday with me niece and nephew, they literally just like to wear the same things? My niece jumps out of bed and chucks on her jeans and gap hoody so she can just get out and start playing. No way do they need so many outfits. It’s ridiculous.

Regards to bringing snacks, as Haven I think I’d be a bit pissed off. They’ve given her a free holiday, you’d think with the premise that she would show her following what it’s like to holiday there. This I would think would include what snacks you can get in the evening? And it wouldn’t have hurt to spend some money seen as they didn’t actually have to pay for the holiday?

Also, her skin is horrible. It looks pretty saggy in places (probably from all the gurning) and very red, I would not want to be taking skincare advice from her.

I’ve been away myself so only just catching up.

Reactions: 8
In the photo of the laundry hanging on the line, the trousers are all bunched up inside?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Urgh..she says when they go on holiday for a week her and Stephen just take one pair of pyjamas. Minging!

The kids have 2 pairs.

Now I can understand it if you get a washing machine in your accommodation but she clearly didn’t as keeps going on about all the holiday washing she has to do.
She actually said in the vlog there wasn't going to be a washing machine too so it wasn't a surprise. I'm just glad she explained what 'self-catering' means as I had no idea 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"PRAISE BE" , "FOOKING", TYPING.LIKE.THIS. *POSTING VIDS OF HER LOOKING DISSATISFIED AND DONE WITH LIFE WHILE HER KIDS SING IN THE BACKGROUND* WATCHING REALITY TV 24/7, BUYING DISNEY TAT, TAKEAWAY DANCE EVERY FRIDAY, NO UNDERWEAR/BRA, SEXUALISING EVERYDAY OBJECTS. follow emma for quality, repetitive, content guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Buying more Disney tat in Primark 🙄

As if she needs another toiletery bag or as if her kids need another Disney hat 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just come back from a weeks camping, 1 suit case between the 4 us of (me, hubby and 2 boys aged 6 & 4) a clean outfit every day and clean pjs every day!! Why does she need so much!!!

Wtf am I even watching this tit 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.