Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so tight that she takes her own snacks, yet she has cupboards, bags and boxes full of Disney and Poundland tat that she buys for the kids for ‘rewards’ and things. She’s always buying crap! I’m sure the kids would rather have a snack bought for them on holiday than have to wade through the piles of tat in their bedrooms.
Takes her own snacks but has about 300 mugs in her house and continues to buy more...OK THEN! 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is infuriating, why is she pretending to be a mum on a budget? She's on a free holiday, all her extended family also staying free, luxury accommodation. I want her to declare the activities and food that have been gifted too because I don't believe she paid for those cakes, she's also being paid to share this holiday. Let's not forget she also has had a holiday from the holiday to see a show. And now she wants to play "hey I'm just a tight mum on a budget"? What planet is she on? She's not cooked dinner once in that 'caravan', most people would be having tinned soup or shoving bacon under the grill.
I will be doing this ⬆ on holidays this summer. Doing an aldi shop before settling down for our hols and cooking our own teas. It's nice to relax and sit and chat round the table after a fun day out. Not viable to eat out every night but each to their own.

Just my opinion that she is so lucky to be given these opportunities- the holidays, gifted take that tickets, (I know she paid for HJ 💙 but I'm still green eyed over that!!) and the chance for her family to come along paid for too. She just comes across as forced living my best life and then in another post mouthing 'help'. Whereas unmumsy mum just appears as her natural warm self.

What I mean is sometimes I dont get if Emma is trying to get cheap laughs and I've not got the joke and the next being all 'I'm doing a great job' posts! I found her so relatable a year or so ago. I'm sticking with her in the hope this is a bad patch. Come on Emma, here's an idea, how about a vlog on what activities haven have to offer on a rainy day. Places to visit outside the complex. What activities are available for different age groups. All I can fathom from your stories is that they can swim, do a talent competition and evening disco and bingo. Is there a playground? A soft play? Is the tiger club still going and what happens there? I have no idea from your posts! Only that its rainy and you visit the beach every morning as it's not brum!
Lots of love x

• Heart
@ Emma, PLEASE stop putting "fook" and "fooking" in every post. what is wrong with you?!

Reactions: 19
Does she not mean she’s tight because she won’t pay the snack prices rather than she can’t afford it? I can afford cinema popcorn but no way am I going to pay it when I can get a bag for £1 from Tesco..... so I’d say I’m being tight.

Reactions: 7
Yeah she’s that tight she bought her daughter an extremely overpriced doll in New York 🙄

I’m tight and I would not buy such overpriced tat.

She’s tight when she wants to engage with her audience making out she’s just a normal Mum 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Does she not mean she’s tight because she won’t pay the snack prices rather than she can’t afford it? I can afford cinema popcorn but no way am I going to pay it when I can get a bag for £1 from Tesco..... so I’d say I’m being tight.
I'd say we all end up bringing snacks through experience due to having been fleeced being out when you have had no choice. We once stopped off at a pub / hotel in the lake district on the way home from the zoo for a drink and a crisps stop for the kids as we were in the middle of nowhere. Ended up paying £1.50.for a small bowl of crisps that were obviously from one of those Costco bags that was hidden away from the bar! 🙈

Reactions: 1
The taking your own snacks into the cinema is tight IMO, that’s just not wanting to waste a load of money. It’s sensible to take your own stuff in rather than buying.

Reactions: 5
Is she after an offer of free leggings from a fitness company on her latest insta story?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As long as they’re not those ‘see-through’ ones - I reckon we’ve all had enough visions of her funny fanny to last a lifetime.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
@ Emma, PLEASE stop putting "fook" and "fooking" in every post. what is wrong with you?!
as ive said numerous times this gets on my wick far more than it should.....I know shes dead rough so just use the F word if you want to! Grrrr!

Reactions: 5
as ive said numerous times this gets on my wick far more than it should.....I know shes dead rough so just use the F word if you want to! Grrrr!
Exactly! BM you are an adult,it’s allowed. If you want to censor anything then it should be that take away gyrating.

Reactions: 7
I’m new here but it is such a relief to find people who don’t worship this awful woman! I find her so false and forced, I can never understand why nobody else sees through it

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Exactly! BM you are an adult,it’s allowed. If you want to censor anything then it should be that take away gyrating.
shes common as muck really but likes to pretend shes a bit above us all with I used to be a teacher and all her tit...no decent person behaves the way she does and then think they deserve respect - the takeaway dance needs to be retired now just like her teacher role...grow the F up Emma! 👎

Reactions: 11
“This is NON of them things”

It’s none. With an e. I’m pretty sure that’s one of the earliest words you learn in Biff and Kipper you absolute waste of atoms.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
“This is NON of them things”

It’s none. With an e. I’m pretty sure that’s one of the earliest words you learn in Biff and Kipper you absolute waste of atoms.
that degree was an utter waste!! @Nadurath I got blocked for correcting her!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I don’t have children so maybe it’s just me but does anyone else find it really weird that she’s always going on about sniffing her kids? 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.