Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣 she probably doesn’t even realise that!
Probably not, she has tagged herself in haven all week because she has too, she then tagged her and the children on Abersoch beach, which is just down the road. I know it well, my in laws have a caravan between the haven and the beach! I have no intention of coming to stalk you Emma, don’t panic!
She really must think her followers are stupid!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really is stupid!! There is only one haven in Wales, doesn’t take a genius to work it out 🤣🤣
No there are quite a few! We used to go to them! Not been to the one she’s at though as it used to be really run down but they’ve done it up. However, I knew where she was as she mentioned the Town where it’s based!

So how come when she goes to Disney everyone knows where her and the kids are? 🤔🙄

Naughty Stephen not doing a good enough job monitoring her comments on Instagram as loads of people have posted which site she’s at and it’s not rocket science to work it out.

She’s pathetic 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
No there are quite a few! We used to go to them! Not been to the one she’s at though as it used to be really run down but they’ve done it up. However, I knew where she was as she mentioned the Town where it’s based!

So how come when she goes to Disney everyone knows where her and the kids are? 🤔🙄

Naughty Stephen not doing a good enough job monitoring her comments on Instagram as loads of people have posted which site she’s at and it’s not rocket science to work it out.

She’s pathetic 🙄
Oh I didn’t realise. She tagged the beach though? That’s only up the road, you could soon work it out.

Reactions: 4
She literally posted an insta story of the kids in a ‘Hafan y mor’ frame about 2 days ago, so much for their privacy....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet there’s a lot of Haven regulars thanking the sweet lord they didn’t book up to go there this week! 🙏
The place must have been swamped with security guards on walkie talkies & a fenced off area around their lodge (with an island in the kitchen, yaas!) just in case anyone approached her or grabbed at her Joanie t-shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t mean to bang on about it but isn’t her address on the internet? If she was so concerned about her children’s safety then she wouldn’t let the address be so easy to find. Honestly bab.

Reactions: 8
I don’t mean to bang on about it but isn’t her address on the internet? If she was so concerned about her children’s safety then she wouldn’t let the address be so easy to find. Honestly bab.
She’s such a head “Stephen is the only one in his pyjamas”, very next instastory is both kids clearly in their pyjamas. 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
this is also the same women who uploaded an entire video tour of her house - kids bedrooms and everything.... :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Watch out everyone.. 🤫 Soon we will be accused of hating her children because we have threatened to expose where she is holidaying privately with her family.. oh wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yup. It’s still there! Although looks like Stephen’s changed his? **trying not to say how/where to find it**

Reactions: 5
We’ve just come back from presthaven, paid just over £400 for 3 nights. And then a shed load on all the food and drinks. Let me just tell you it most certainly didn’t look anything like what she is staying in! We had a great time though.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
It will be another deceiving AD as she’s staying in the top of the range Caravan/Lodge which is not affordable to most families on a budget. She’s also eating out in the Park’s expensive restaurants which again is not realistic for us that actually have to pay.

When we stayed with Haven we ate out a few times but most of the time cooked in the caravan. She said they were taking food with them but probably just snacks and breakfast stuff.

Those cakes the kids were eating are probably £4.95 a slice.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The unmumsy mum is currently on a gifted trip to butlins; every post and picture has been correctly labelled #ad . Brummy mummy should take note!
The unmumsy mum is one of my faves. I can't see how she's friends with Emma.

Also she keeps posting about wanting to jump on the stage with her children while they perform. Introverts don't normally do that sort of thing do they? #pantsonfire #itchybeard

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Saying she’s SO tight she brings her own snacks on holiday 🙄 Yes bab, I do too but I’m not getting the holiday for free am I? She talks so much crap making out she’s tight.

Reactions: 17
Saying she’s SO tight she brings her own snacks on holiday 🙄 Yes bab, I do too but I’m not getting the holiday for free am I? She talks so much crap making out she’s tight.
I’d happily buy my own food and snacks on a FREE holiday...as it is I have to take picnics, snacks, drinks with us as I’be hardly any money left! 🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s so tight that she takes her own snacks, yet she has cupboards, bags and boxes full of Disney and Poundland tat that she buys for the kids for ‘rewards’ and things. She’s always buying crap! I’m sure the kids would rather have a snack bought for them on holiday than have to wade through the piles of tat in their bedrooms.

Reactions: 12
I just think she plays along with her persona of normal mum living on a budget. It’s all for engagement. Bet the kids came out of the pool and were given more free food by Haven.

So that day she had the cozzie on was obviously just for engagement as she hasn’t been in the pool since. Obviously another job for Stephen while she sits reading a book (but in reality she’s probably reading tattle as usual 😜).

Reactions: 14
She is infuriating, why is she pretending to be a mum on a budget? She's on a free holiday, all her extended family also staying free, luxury accommodation. I want her to declare the activities and food that have been gifted too because I don't believe she paid for those cakes, she's also being paid to share this holiday. Let's not forget she also has had a holiday from the holiday to see a show. And now she wants to play "hey I'm just a tight mum on a budget"? What planet is she on? She's not cooked dinner once in that 'caravan', most people would be having tinned soup or shoving bacon under the grill.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.