Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait to find out what she’s earning . You know the (un) relatable mum from Birmingham with her £800 Gucci bag & endless free holidays. Nothing about her is worth watching anymore.

Reactions: 13
She replied to a comment on the post saying that she had to remortgage to pay off her cards! It's easy done tho, I worked in a bank for 12 yrs, the amount of people I saw that bury their heads in the sand is shocking! One lady will stick in my head forever, she had 15k over various cards/overdraft etc. I was talking to her about a loan and how she'd pay the same amount every month, she'd have a fixed end date etc, she said she didn't want a loan as she "doesn't want to be in debt"! 😱 she didnt understand that she was already in the worst kind of debt!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She also replied on another that she thinks she had 10 cards 😱. Then said houses were cheap back then.

Looks like Nanny San and Grandad Rog just got a normal caravan and not the posh lodge!

Reactions: 6
She literally did the EXACT same insta story the other day of baby shark playing in the background, zooming in on her mouthing help. god your so funny and original emma. everyone follow emma for new, fresh, exciting content. why does she think this is funny?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Poor Steven immediately stops what he’s doing and looks mortified as soon as he notices the camera on him 🤔😂 What a way to live! 😲 Stand up to her Steven !!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Poor Steven immediately stops what he’s doing and looks mortified as soon as he notices the camera on him 🤔😂 What a way to live! 😲 Stand up to her Steven !!
I don’t understand why she does it.....if my partner said I don’t want to be filmed or only wants to be in pictures then you respect him and only post what he wants!

I personally would go absolutely mental if someone uploaded a video I didn’t know was being taken, I hate pictures let alone a video!

Absolute knob!

Reactions: 14
Yeah, right! Shouldn’t she have added the terms & conditions in small print *Walking up to me & saying hello does not necessarily mean that I will respond to your pleasantries. In fact I might just look straight through you, turn the other way or smile in a condescending manner that makes you feel like tit on my wide fitting sandals. After all, I Am. Considerably. More. Famous. Than. You. And I’m currently staying in a lodge. Bab.
5C10A027-FF46-47BE-986A-D67EEFF91CFF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For all her talk of him hating Instagram & photos, he's been in 6 grid pics this week
She literally talks a load of tit! Funny how he’s happy to be in all the AD stuff. The freebie must have to include ‘family’ so Mum, Dad and Kids.

I thought she was an introvert? Now she’s telling ‘fans’ who have seen her in Wales to come up and talk to her, she’s happy to chat 🤔

Imagine what an idiot she looks if someone sees her doing the selfie close up to her face mouthing ‘help’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She literally talks a load of tit! Funny how he’s happy to be in all the AD stuff. The freebie must have to include ‘family’ so Mum, Dad and Kids.

I thought she was an introvert? Now she’s telling ‘fans’ who have seen her in Wales to come up and talk to her, she’s happy to chat 🤔

Imagine what an idiot she looks if someone sees her doing the selfie close up to her face mouthing ‘help’ 🤣
We all know the introvert is a load of bull 😂😂 I think she uses it to try and excuse her behaviour! She is unbelievably rude when you meet her, so god knows why anybody would bother attempting to talk to her!

Reactions: 8
dont be afraid to come up to me for a chat...

but yet someone on here met her and she was rude as hell?
pull the other one, bab.....

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t understand why she does it.....if my partner said I don’t want to be filmed or only wants to be in pictures then you respect him and only post what he wants!

I personally would go absolutely mental if someone uploaded a video I didn’t know was being taken, I hate pictures let alone a video!

Absolute knob!
I don’t believe for a minute that he hates social media, it’s all part of her brand. The oh-so ordinary mum in her 40s who just happened to get lucky. She knows exactly what she’s doing and so does he.

Reactions: 6
Mind you she probably copied of her idol Louise Pentland whose partner Liam never wanted to be in her vlogs yet now he’s posing up a storm in Hello mag, so Brummy wheels out the shy hubby and floods her grid with him! 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mrs Hayward and unmumsy mum have managed to tell people where they are staying and the sky hasn’t fallen in but good old Emma thinks everyone’s gonna run to wales to find her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those nails tho 🤢
I don’t have nice nails. Wouldn’t put them in posts
DC66909D-1FB0-40BD-B273-3F430F72C477.jpeg

Why does it post the pic twice?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Yes undoubtedly the contract has to include the whole family.
Here we go again with the kiddos privacy thing. Emma, the ONLY person who puts those ‘kiddos’ privacy at risk is YOU! on a daily basis.
Why would anyone obsessive need to go to Wales to see your kids when they can see every.single.aspect. (see what I did there) of their lives through you!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.