Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fml nanny san has taken over flooding my Instagram stories she must have been given her instructions 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
With Brummy away, you’d think the kids would get a break from being plastered all over the internet. Nope, Nanny San has taken over the mantle and is ensuring that they don’t get any privacy whatsoever. Poor kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Wonder who E is sleeping with tonight??
I’ve no doubt he’ll sleep in a bed by himself. Think he’s in the habit of sleeping with Brummy. I’m not criticising as my youngest slept with us until around 7/8 but he always started off in his own bed but E looks like he goes to sleep in their bed? I bet when he’s with the grandparents he’ll just sleep in his own bed.

Oo, just realised. Stephen will actually get to sleep in his own bed tonight!

Reactions: 17
Lol Stephen probably happily agreed to drive her home when he realised he'd get to sleep in his very own man sized bed tonight! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But he gets to watch the football in peace! Couldn’t he have done that at the van?! He really needs to grow a pair and stand up to her!
She sounds so grateful too! Don’t feel sorry for Stephen, after driving me home from holidays for a show, he gets to sit at home alone and watch the football. 👍 She is a complete narcissist. Surely everyone around her just feels like an extra on the Emma show.

Reactions: 12
Lol Stephen probably happily agreed to drive her home when he realised he'd get to sleep in his very own man sized bed tonight! 😂
He might actually get some action for the first time since they conceived Ethan

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
So jealous of the Hugh Jackman seats. She got good footage though! Thanks Emma! 👍🎩🎪

Reactions: 1
Makes you wonder why her child has to sleep in their bed night after night if Emma is happy to abandon him at Haven where he will be successfully sleeping in his own bed all night long!
There will be some drama about it today, how he didn’t sleep etc 🙄

Reactions: 9
She sounds so grateful too! Don’t feel sorry for Stephen, after driving me home from holidays for a show, he gets to sit at home alone and watch the football. 👍 She is a complete narcissist. Surely everyone around her just feels like an extra on the Emma show.
She’s a spoilt brat, I’m afraid. Has to do everything she wants & everyone goes along with it for a quiet life.
Can just imagine the look on my husband’s face if I asked him to drive me back to B’ham for one night!! I reckon I’d be on a lonely railway platform in North Wales with my ‘vintage’ clobber on, waiting alone....😕

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her latest post has #narcissist in it, what s strange hashtag to use about yourself?! 😳

• Haha
I don't understand why Emma can't just be like most normal people and post a small caption on an image! not a bloody essay, trying to brag about yourself!

Reactions: 10
I don't understand why Emma can't just be like most normal people and post a small caption on an image! not a bloody essay, trying to brag about yourself!
😳🙄
She’s so overindulged and self-obsessed! This Instagram tit is so unhealthy.

My mother is a narcissist. Needlesss to say, I left home at 16 and have been no contact for the past 9 years.

I suspect she has this to come.... and the kids will needs years of therapy.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.