Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
View attachment 19533

View attachment 19534

1) you didn’t book the Holiday in March, you signed your contract to do an AD and get a gifted trip with Haven in March.

2) I can’t decide whether I think that man is a Saint or a Doormat for putting up with Emma. I think doormat, because I really think she needs some intervention. Couldn’t she just drive herself? (She does drive doesn’t she?)
Yes Emma does drive, but as we all know, she is one of the laziest people on the internet! She couldn't just let her husband enjoy time with his children and be #AD free for a night. She had to force him to drive her back! Pretty sure she just signed the contract for Haven without checking her diary and just thought "fook it, Stephen will drive me back home and then back to Wales"

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Im not defending Emma in fact I can't stand her but peodophiles will always find a way to take photos of children. The beach for one there are no rules at all people can take photos at the park as well.

Erin is completely covered up not even her belly on show. I think the world has gone a little Ott on the whole don't show kids in swim costumes. Yes she's using her kids to make money and this is wrong but take that away and its just a photo of a girl with her legs and arms out.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Im not defending Emma in fact I can't stand her but peodophiles will always find a way to take photos of children. The beach for one there are no rules at all people can take photos at the park as well.

Erin is completely covered up not even her belly on show. I think the world has gone a little Ott on the whole don't show kids in swim costumes. Yes she's using her kids to make money and this is wrong but take that away and its just a photo of a girl with her legs and arms out.
You are missing the point.

There are plenty police officers on these threads (particularly the Meldrum ones) they will tell you all you need to hear about how peadophiles use photos like the seemingly innocent one today of her daughter.

Put it another way. Would you take 10,000 photos of your daughter in her swim suit and write her name, DOB etc on the back and then go around your town handing them out to 10,000 strangers to do god know what with?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You are missing the point.

There are plenty police officers on these threads (particularly the Meldrum ones) they will tell you all you need to hear about how peadophiles use photos like the seemingly innocent one today of her daughter.

Put it another way. Would you take 10,000 photos of your daughter in her swim suit and write her name, DOB etc on the back and then go around your town handing them out to 10,000 strangers to do god know what with?

I understand what your saying they normally take the heads of children and put them on to naked bodies and do vile things and no I wouldn't but I would share photos of my children at the beach.

Anyone that shares a photo of anyone on any social media site that photo can be photo shopped into anything. If you allow photos of your children on a school website anyone can log onto that and take that photon use it as they want.

I know we live in a horrid world but I just think its a little OTT to say people shouldn't share photos of children in a swim costume you can see their arms and legs same as shorts and t-shirt and if someone wants to use your Childs face they will and it doesn't matter what their wearing

I understand what your saying they normally take the heads of children and put them on to naked bodies and do vile things and no I wouldn't but I would share photos of my children at the beach.

Anyone that shares a photo of anyone on any social media site that photo can be photo shopped into anything. If you allow photos of your children on a school website anyone can log onto that and take that photon use it as they want.

I know we live in a horrid world but I just think its a little OTT to say people shouldn't share photos of children in a swim costume you can see their arms and legs same as shorts and t-shirt and if someone wants to use your Childs face they will and it doesn't matter what their wearing
It’s different when the person sharing the image has tens of thousands of followers and is a known “mummy” vlogger who has young kids.

Reactions: 9
It’s different when the person sharing the image has tens of thousands of followers and is a known “mummy” vlogger who has young kids.
Im really not arguing with you please don't think om being funny just engaging in a convo.

But why is it different? It only takes one peodo and statistics would have you believe that most people live close to one so literally at every turn everyones kid could be photographed. I know she is reaching more people but its like victim shaming saying we shouldn't share these photos. there's nothing wrong with the photo its people that want to use it in a vile way that have the problem.
Like a female that goes clubbing with a short skirt and vest top, its not her fault that a man thought he could take advantage that's his problem for crossing.a line.

Reactions: 3
Im really not arguing with you please don't think om being funny just engaging in a convo.

But why is it different? It only takes one peodo and statistics would have you believe that most people live close to one so literally at every turn everyones kid could be photographed. I know she is reaching more people but its like victim shaming saying we shouldn't share these photos. there's nothing wrong with the photo its people that want to use it in a vile way that have the problem.
Like a female that goes clubbing with a short skirt and vest top, its not her fault that a man thought he could take advantage that's his problem for crossing.a line.
Of course it’s not the victim’s fault but why take the chance?

Reactions: 5
Of course it’s not the victim’s fault but why take the chance?
True I suppose I guess people do get caught up and want to share the fun side of life and sometimes that is beach shots.

What brummy did was clearly for attention as its in a caravan and she talks about her boobs again.

I would still share a photo of my kids on the beach though or a pool abroad.

Reactions: 1

Totally disagree with you, would you not even think twice about posting a photo of your 8yo in a cozzie? What about Erin’s right to privacy?? :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Totally disagree with you, would you not even think twice about posting a photo of your 8yo in a cozzie? What about Erin’s right to privacy?? :mad:
I wouldn't post like brummy has in a staged shot. But yes I would post holiday snaps and if they were on the beach I wouldn't think twice about sharing that. Just like millions of people do.

I think if your worried about privacy you children would not feature on any social media at all not even school sites club sites etc

Brummy’s latest insta post where she’s rocking “vintage” Matalan...it’s not vintage, it’s from last summer! Arghh! I know because I was influenced by her to buy it last year (the shame of it) 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wouldn't post like brummy has in a staged shot. But yes I would post holiday snaps and if they were on the beach I wouldn't think twice about sharing that. Just like millions of people do.

I think if your worried about privacy you children would not feature on any social media at all not even school sites club sites etc
I agree that children shouldn’t feature on social media if you are worried about their privacy, these children do not have a choice, it’s her job and she sells them out for it! Also, she bangs on about trolls who put her children’s safety at risk? Isn’t she the one doing that? Posting pictures of where they are at a particular time, pictures in swim wear and going on about her boobs popping out. She sexualises everything, even pictures with her child in!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Imagine having 80 thousand followers on your PUBLIC instagram and posting a picture of your young daughter in her swimming costume for the whole world to see.
I came here to say exactly this. No one cares what you look like in your swimsuit but a photo of an 8 year old girl in a swimsuit is a huge concern.

Reactions: 6
I agree that children shouldn’t feature on social media if you are worried about their privacy, these children do not have a choice, it’s her job and she sells them out for it! Also, she bangs on about trolls who put her children’s safety at risk? Isn’t she the one doing that? Posting pictures of where they are at a particular time, pictures in swim wear and going on about her boobs popping out. She sexualises everything, even pictures with her child in!

Yes I guess the point I was trying to make is it doesn't matter if its a swim costume photo or any photo. If you don't want to encroach your Childs privacy then they shouldn't be on social media at all doesn't matter if its a photo in a christmas jumper or a costume a peodo will use it.

I’m not arguing at all, I just think it’s putting a child at risk by openly sharing images of them on social media particularly when the person has so many followers and when so much personal information about them is available 🤷🏼‍♀️

For me personally it’s just putting the child at greater risk than they would be at in day to day normal life and for me that’s just not worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

You may as well not take your children out be abuse you neber know. Most pedos tend to be people wyou know anyway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.