Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bought her own house age 22 but got into debt twice for 20K before she was 30 🤔

Just shows she’s not ‘tight’ with money like she says she is and she still seems like an overspender to me with the amount of tat she buys.

Apparently she tagged Beyonce in her latest post 🙄

Oh and Emma..it’s not necessarily Hugh himself who liked your tweet, more likely his Management Team 😜

Reactions: 13
Yes I guess the point I was trying to make is it doesn't matter if its a swim costume photo or any photo. If you don't want to encroach your Childs privacy then they shouldn't be on social media at all doesn't matter if its a photo in a christmas jumper or a costume a peodo will use it.
I don’t think you understand, that photo would make a paedophile somewhat more excited than a photo of the same child in full clothes. Why would anyone encourage that :mad:

Reactions: 7
Being on the receiving end of narcissistic behaviour isn't funny and I doubt anyone would admit to being a narcissist so I don't actually find that hashtag funny in anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't understand the concept of bragging to the world how annoying and selfish you are? There's a fine line between showing your followers you aren't perfect and showing them that you're just a complete arse :unsure:

Reactions: 13
Stephens driving is terrible and dangerous. Maybe if she wasn't titting about on Instagram she could open the bottle and pass it to him

Reactions: 6
Urgh so is mine. It’s not easy is it?!
It’s really not. Both my parents are narcissists. I haven’t since my father in 17years. They left me with many mental health issues which I’m still battling (and suicide attempts). I really fee for those kids.

Reactions: 2
It’s really not. Both my parents are narcissists. I haven’t since my father in 17years. They left me with many mental health issues which I’m still battling (and suicide attempts). I really fee for those kids.
Sorry to hear that. Sounds like you’ve had a tough time! I’ve had therapy which has helped but I still struggle x

Reactions: 3
Stephens driving is terrible and dangerous. Maybe if she wasn't titting about on Instagram she could open the bottle and pass it to him
Funny how she’s singing ‘I’ll be there for you’ while not helping him. I was going to message her about him taking both hands off of the steering wheel but she doesn’t read them.

Reactions: 8
I don't understand the concept of bragging to the world how annoying and selfish you are? There's a fine line between showing your followers you aren't perfect and showing them that you're just a complete arse :unsure:
I think some of her posts are aimed in some way at the Tattle audience to provoke a reaction!

Reactions: 15
She tagged Beyoncé!!!!! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Also, I have never read 10 more boring facts about someone. She says in the post she had a lot of life before she ‘titted about’ on the internet. Erm, she:
•went to a concert
•played a record
•had a part time job
•kissed someone
•broke a window
•had another job
•learnt to drive
•bought a house
•had some credit cards
•dated her now husband
This sounds quite standard to me and what most people do? (I appreciate owning a house is not within everyone’s reach, and not all of us have broken windows). But come on, none of these facts were interesting at all! 😴

CAN’T WAIT for 10 facts about Beyoncé!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't understand why she is still going on about not kissing anyone until she was 18 - Im awaiting some sort of 'I nearly became a nun' style video ...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think you understand, that photo would make a paedophile somewhat more excited than a photo of the same child in full clothes. Why would anyone encourage that :mad:

Posting the photo isn't encouraging it that there is victim shaming. It is the peodophile with the problem and like I said if they like the look of your child it doesn't matter what they are wearing in the slightest they will use that photo.
The point is there is no difference in the privacy of her child in a costume or a stupid video of her singing an inappropreat song in a talent show. Bot put them at risk both is the Childs privacy.
Peodophiles don't need these photos there is literally millions of children in catalogues holiday campaigns films music videos. Its no worse posting that pic than any other pic.

Reactions: 4
20K IN DEBT TWICE before she was 30????? WHAT THE HELL?

Not at all surprising.

Look at all the absolute pointless tit she buys? It’s obviously some sort of compulsion - spending money and buying stuff she doesn’t need. Like hundreds of mugs. It’s weird.
I can imagine she’s the type to run up massive debt on credit cards and catalogs just buying absolute tit and stuffing it all in drawers.

Reactions: 15
She tagged Beyoncé!!!!! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Also, I have never read 10 more boring facts about someone. She says in the post she had a lot of life before she ‘titted about’ on the internet. Erm, she:
•went to a concert
•played a record
•had a part time job
•kissed someone
•broke a window
•had another job
•learnt to drive
•bought a house
•had some credit cards
•dated her now husband
This sounds quite standard to me and what most people do? (I appreciate owning a house is not within everyone’s reach, and not all of us have broken windows). But come on, none of these facts were interesting at all! 😴

CAN’T WAIT for 10 facts about Beyoncé!
Then her mother commented saying some of them were a surprise to her!

20K IN DEBT TWICE before she was 30????? WHAT THE HELL?
She bragged she bought her own house when she was 22 but she then must have had it repossessed with that debt!

It’s no surprise she doesn’t have a credit card as she’s probably got a bad credit history, so gets refused!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.