Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

1) you didn’t book the Holiday in March, you signed your contract to do an AD and get a gifted trip with Haven in March.

2) I can’t decide whether I think that man is a Saint or a Doormat for putting up with Emma. I think doormat, because I really think she needs some intervention. Couldn’t she just drive herself? (She does drive doesn’t she?)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
View attachment 19533

View attachment 19534

1) you didn’t book the Holiday in March, you signed your contract to do an AD and get a gifted trip with Haven in March.

2) I can’t decide whether I think that man is a Saint or a Doormat for putting up with Emma. I think doormat, because I really think she needs some intervention. Couldn’t she just drive herself? (She does drive doesn’t she?)
She must be going with him?? Or maybe she cant drive?I would happily go on the tickets bab!

Either way I find it annoying. Obviously she couldn't turn the ad down so is having to come back for the show and then back to Haven.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
When she posted the same post last year (and when she did a blog post saying the same) Ethan was in the pic too, also in his swim shorts!
They all justify this by saying “oh it’s just like seeing photos of child actors or models” - but that’s absolute bullshit and they all know it. It’s not even remotely the same.
There are going to be a lot of very messed up young people at the end of all this - can you imagine the shitstorm when they start to realise that their own parents literally pimped them out?! There’s no justification at all for it. It makes me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Obviously, all sane people book a holiday for a period of time that they know they can’t do. Definitely normal behaviour that babs!

I’m sure even #ads can be negotiated that they could have travelled there tomorrow for the week, but she doesn’t want to miss out on freebies so instead ropes in her parents to look after the kids! Wonder if tonight’s tickets will be gifted like the Take That ones? 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 9
These tickets were like gold so it will be annoying if they are #gifted #ad

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why does she do that ridiculous gurning face in nearly every story? It’s so annoying.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Why wouldn’t you sell the ticket? I did this once then accidentally booked a dog sitting job at the same time. No way would I have driven back home, gone to the concert then gone back

Reactions: 5
Imagine having 80 thousand followers on your PUBLIC instagram and posting a picture of your young daughter in her swimming costume for the whole world to see.

What's worse is Erin is just a prop for Emma to show off in that post. She wanted to go on about being proud of her size etc, and got Erin in the photo so it didn't look so vain.

Actually gross. So so so so irresponsible. If you want to post about your swim suit body CRACK ON. But don't get your pre-pubescent daughter in the picture in her swimming cossie. You absolute moron.

This is the closest I've got to leaving a negative comment on one of her posts.
I can’t believe her husband is ok with it. If I posted a picture of my daughter in a cossie on my private Facebook account he’d have a fit. They’ll do anything for money. It’s a disgrace

Reactions: 17
Why wouldn’t you sell the ticket? I did this once then accidentally booked a dog sitting job at the same time. No way would I have driven back home, gone to the concert then gone back
I would drive to the other side of the country if I had those tickets! 😍😍

On the bright side the family get a day/evening off #ad posts until she returns!

Reactions: 8
She can drive as she drives to her idol Louise Pentland's house but Louise only recently mentioned how anxious she gets driving in the rain, so no doubt babs will have this problem next!

So obviously when she realised her dilema and that she would need babysitters she must have asked Haven for another FREE lodge for her parents to stay in for babysitting duties? Does anyone look at Nanny San's instagram? I feel like Brummy has a hand in it. Can't imagine her Mum using the phrase 'my mates'!

Reactions: 12
What a tit show escaping haven for the night and they are pleased with this?
Brilliant ad that - Haven was fab....but I went home for my entertainment on bank holiday Monday. She could easily have not mentioned that and just posted from Haven this morning and again tomorrow when she's back to do her 'work' properly ... but just wants to show off on stories tonight no doubt.

Reactions: 17
None of her stories this morning from Haven said Ad or Gifted. She had a photo of the kids after swiming with a Millie's cookie each. She probably got the cookies for free as well!

Reactions: 10
I would drive to the other side of the country if I had those tickets! 😍😍

On the bright side the family get a day/evening off #ad posts until she returns!
For Hugh Jackman I would too, these were One Direction tickets at the o2 I had and was in Sheffield at the time so wasn’t worth it

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Had she not broken contract
Or is it gifted with no obligation or rules on what she shares?

Reactions: 1
I notice on Twitter she posted the video of Erin singing and tagged Ariana Grande!
She didn’t? Oh my God. That’s delusional! What Ariana song was she singing? Some of those lyrics are hardly child friendly!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.