Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t every single story have #ad plastered on it, rather than a select few? Does it feel scummy to have to continuously ram your free “little caravan holiday” down people’s throats by being fully transparent about it? Or is it simply too much work to type those 3 characters? I also wonder if we would be so lucky to be taken along for the ride if they had to pay for their holidays like the rest of us? Or would she be taking a much deserved break from social media and the camera to enjoy quality family time?

Reactions: 12
Why doesn’t every single story have #ad plastered on it, rather than a select few? Does it feel scummy to have to continuously ram your free “little caravan holiday” down people’s throats by being fully transparent about it? Or is it simply too much work to type those 3 characters? I also wonder if we would be so lucky to be taken along for the ride if they had to pay for their holidays like the rest of us? Or would she be taking a much deserved break from social media and the camera to enjoy quality family time?
It's probably the whole reason nanny San set up an account so she can say 'and my mum has thousands of followers so can she come too?' - not properly declaring the posts as ads but using her own daft wording is just sly, it's because she knows people will switch off or she'll get less likes but she's not stupid, she understands the rules just thinks she's above them, clearly

Reactions: 11
That's a good point & if I remember correctly, she had a family holiday to Italy last year in between all the other hols, where she didn't film, so I assume she paid for that one

Reactions: 3
Urgh. Why would you take a photo of yourself “mid yawn”? So bleeping (sorry, fooking) false!

Reactions: 8
The Italy trip was gifted. She did vlog it. Think the weather wasn’t great.

Reactions: 5
I reported her for not declaring an ad a few weeks ago, and instead of the standard “we’ve decided it’s fine” that any Alfie complaint has always received I got:

“Thank you for taking the time and trouble to write to us about Emma Conway.
We’ve considered your complaint carefully and all the issues raised. We will keep a record of it on our system and take your views into account if we receive more complaints about this or similar issues. We will also take your complaint into account in our regular proactive ‘intelligence gathering’ sweeps.”

So I wonder what all the complaints I’m about to raise about the many, many, Haven holiday posts she’s failing to declare as #ad will result in. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.