Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reported her for not declaring an ad a few weeks ago, and instead of the standard “we’ve decided it’s fine” that any Alfie complaint has always received I got:

“Thank you for taking the time and trouble to write to us about Emma Conway.
We’ve considered your complaint carefully and all the issues raised. We will keep a record of it on our system and take your views into account if we receive more complaints about this or similar issues. We will also take your complaint into account in our regular proactive ‘intelligence gathering’ sweeps.”

So I wonder what all the complaints I’m about to raise about the many, many, Haven holiday posts she’s failing to declare as #ad will result in. 🤔
How do you report?

Found it
ASA Make a complaint

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I reported her for not declaring an ad a few weeks ago, and instead of the standard “we’ve decided it’s fine” that any Alfie complaint has always received I got:

“Thank you for taking the time and trouble to write to us about Emma Conway.
We’ve considered your complaint carefully and all the issues raised. We will keep a record of it on our system and take your views into account if we receive more complaints about this or similar issues. We will also take your complaint into account in our regular proactive ‘intelligence gathering’ sweeps.”

So I wonder what all the complaints I’m about to raise about the many, many, Haven holiday posts she’s failing to declare as #ad will result in. 🤔
Who was this brand?

Reactions: 1
Why is it only every 3 stories or so that are labeled AD ???
She is seriously wrong in the head who spreads their self on a kitchen island for 80k people to watch and why have haven allowed her to advertise there holidays she is a terrible example. She jets off to American twice a year not the typical person to have a caravan holiday is she

Reactions: 11
The other week Louise her mate had a rant on Instagram stories about someone (dont think she meant brummy) not declaring #ads properly - well Louise needs to have a bloody word with her mate about it!!

Reactions: 13
Don’t even get me started on the #giftedtripbabs. Stop trying to bend and twist the rules bab. It isn’t rocket science, just pop AD on everything you share whilst you are being compensated for influencing people to go on a Haven holiday (or whatever it will be next month). She is either just completely unprofessional and incapable of following the simple rules that apply to her “job” or she is being deceitful and shady. Which one is it bab??

Reactions: 15
i don't think #giftedtripbabs is appropriate, allowed, or even remotely funny. it actually almost sounds like she's rubbing it in peoples faces and comes across really bitchy and childish.

Reactions: 26
i don't think #giftedtripbabs is appropriate, allowed, or even remotely funny. it actually almost sounds like she's rubbing it in peoples faces and comes across really bitchy and childish.
Totally agree - it comes across very arrogant

Reactions: 20
I really don't understand why British youtubers have this mindset to hide their ads, I don't know if its them personally or the management companies but they need to knock it the duck off. Theres channels out there who have ZERO transparency requirements in the US and Europe but still mark an ad on their feeds, stop being shirking bastards and just do it.

God I wish ASA/CAP would just go for it already and make an example of someone.

Imagine if poor little Ethan picked up comic and it was just a blatant hidden ad for a new toy, games console or some other crap, she'd be the first one screaming on Insta about how a big bad company is trying to manipulate children.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She looks fine in her swimming cozzie. I’m a similar size to her but can’t say I’ve ever felt ashamed to put my cozzie on in front of my kids and I never worry what other mums will think as you see all shapes and sizes.

Yet all the comments praising her as usual. Think she gets off on the praise!

Reactions: 11
She looks fine in her swimming cozzie. I’m a similar size to her but can’t say I’ve ever felt ashamed to put my cozzie on in front of my kids and I never worry what other mums will think as you see all shapes and sizes.

Yet all the comments praising her as usual. Think she gets off on the praise!
Agree and once you are in the water nobody can see anyway!!

Reactions: 9
Imagine having 80 thousand followers on your PUBLIC instagram and posting a picture of your young daughter in her swimming costume for the whole world to see.

What's worse is Erin is just a prop for Emma to show off in that post. She wanted to go on about being proud of her size etc, and got Erin in the photo so it didn't look so vain.

Actually gross. So so so so irresponsible. If you want to post about your swim suit body CRACK ON. But don't get your pre-pubescent daughter in the picture in her swimming cossie. You absolute moron.

This is the closest I've got to leaving a negative comment on one of her posts.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I am SO jealous that she is going to see Hugh Jackman tonight. We went on Saturday and he was so so good. I dont know how I will handle her stories from the concert! 🙉😱

Reactions: 3
Imagine having 80 thousand followers on your PUBLIC instagram and posting a picture of your young daughter in her swimming costume for the whole world to see.

What's worse is Erin is just a prop for Emma to show off in that post. She wanted to go on about being proud of her size etc, and got Erin in the photo so it didn't look so vain.

Actually gross. So so so so irresponsible. If you want to post about your swim suit body CRACK ON. But don't get your pre-pubescent daughter in the picture in her swimming cossie. You absolute moron.

All the Instagram “influencers” do this. They honestly don’t give 2 shits.
They literally serve their kids up on a platter for any peadophile or weirdo to see.
bleeping disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
So very odd to pose for a picture with your daughter in cosies just so you can bang on about your fantastic tits flying out on the waterslide. What the duck is she thinking?

• Wow
Reactions: 16

When she posted the same post last year (and when she did a blog post saying the same) Ethan was in the pic too, also in his swim shorts!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.