Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also does she really consider it trolling if she gets a thumb down on you tube!! She is delusional!!
She also clearly doesn’t understand the industry she “works” in! YouTube analytics work off engagement; a thumbs up and a thumbs down count the same! If her or her manager had a tiny bit of understanding they’d be happy with a thumbs down!

Reactions: 7
If anything is described as ‘sexual’ today then I’m going to need therapy myself. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This makes me so angry, I have suffered with diagnosed anxiety and depression since I was 14, I turned 41 last week. Don't get me wrong I have a full time job and a family and it is totally managed and day to day I'm so much better than I used to be.
She has not the slightest idea what true mental illness feels like and to bandy it about for the sympathy vote makes me sick. She ought to be taken down and is behaving in a totally irresponsible manner. She no more has mental health issues than she works full time 😤😤😤😤

Reactions: 24
So she is equating “feeling a bit fed up” and a bit down after reading negative comments to having a mental illness. I’m sorry but this is disgusting and made me really angry. If only that was all is is just “feeling a bit fed up” as someone who has suffered mental illness I’m disgusted at her. She is paying for private therapy. She hasn’t been to see a doctor who has determined she needs it or any other mental health help. This is something that she has decided she has in order to seem relevant and gain sympathy. Shame on her

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This makes me so angry, I have suffered with diagnosed anxiety and depression since I was 14, I turned 41 last week. Don't get me wrong I have a full time job and a family and it is totally managed and day to day I'm so much better than I used to be.
She has not the slightest idea what true mental illness feels like and to bandy it about for the sympathy vote makes me sick. She ought to be taken down and is behaving in a totally irresponsible manner. She no more has mental health issues than she works full time 😤😤😤😤
I totally agree with this, there is a marked difference between feeling down and being medically diagnosed with a mental health illness.
I am fortunate enough to experience a range of emotions that are normally on the pleasant side.

I do however sometimes feel like I don’t want to leave the house, or grumpy and sad for no particular reason. I can feel overwhelmed and stressed, I can feel angry and annoyed or occasionally slightly bitter and resentful.

But all of these are emotions that are normal, in my life I can grab the dog and go for a walk or garden or have a bath...basically ‘have a word with myself and it will pass’.

I feel that the range of emotions that we feel as humans is being condensed into ‘happy’.
If you are feeling anything else then you suffer from mental health issues.

Which must be very belittling for people who have genuine mental health illnesses.

*a bit of a long one but it’s bothered me for a while, am also interested in others opinions!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
1. " Please be kind in the comments as I'm a little nervous "
2. " I genuinely believe without the help of my family, some wonderful friends and professional health I would have given up this job I love so much and would struggle to get out of bed. "

1. Awk sure you dont read the comments anyway bab, you make stephen or paul do it because you cant take any criticism whatsoever
2. YOU DONT GET OUT OF BED ANYWAY?? And when you do its down to the sofa to binge watch reality tv which you claim is FULL TIME WORK while you gorge yourself on easter eggs and spend hundreds of pounds online shopping and booking disney holidays

• Heart
Reactions: 22
As someone with diagnosed mental health issues who has been through a lot of NHS provided therapy, I find all of her mental health talk so disrespectful. She has no idea. I think most of us would feel down if we read negative comments about ourselves every day and that is why most of us choose to keep our lives private and don’t quit our proper jobs to share our lives online. It’s ridiculous and insulting.

My mental health issues were triggered from trauma as a child and witnessing another traumatic event as an adult. I am like I am through no fault of my own. She, however, has chosen to put herself in this stupid position which is making her feel crap and she has a choice whether to continue or go back to a real job. That is not a mental health issue. It’s a poor career choice.

Reactions: 23
I couldn’t get past the first 3 minutes of that video. There is a bloody big difference between feeling fed up and being nervous. That does not equal depression and anxiety. I totally agree with Louisa. It’s “trendy” to have mental health issues.

I was sexually abused as a child on a regular basis. I am now in my 30s, a single mum and every day is a struggle. I’ve been diagnosed with ptsd, severe depression and severe anxiety. I’ve have seen many nhs counsellors and psychologists, I’ve been on many medications too. Just getting out the door takes a lot out of me and here brummie is getting private therapy (good on her but it’s clearly doing jack all but giving her an ego), crying over ‘trolls’, having her husband monitor her comments (so who exactly is the one engaging with her audience when she replies to comments if she doesn’t read them?) and flaunting the “mental health” banner. Oooooooooh she gets on my wick.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This woman seriously gets my goat! Feeling sad and low is not the same as a mental illness! I have suffered from anxiety and depression since I was 13. I am 35 this year. I have seen multiple therapists. I was on an 'at risk of suicide' register at 17. I take medication every single day just so I can function as a neurotypical human being, wife and mother.

I am getting so F*cked off with these bloody influencers living their cosy little doss lives doing feck all self-diagnosing! It's dangerous for those who do have mental health issues and follow her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So shes not reading the comments on her videos 🤷‍♀️ wtf is the point in being a vlogger shes not even doing it properly!! If you cant stand the heat get out the kitchen Emma

Reactions: 18
It is downright wrong to post a video about mental health & then refuse to read the comments. It is wrong. People will open up to her. In fact people have opened up to her on her IG pic but unless they’ve said inspirational or brave she’s ignoring them. I hope anyone commenting on her video about their mental health doesn’t suffer more as a result of being dismissed by brummy

Reactions: 22
I can't imagine being an influencer and NOT having mental health issues.

It is not healthy to share so much of your personal and family life with strangers. If you earn your living based on how many people like and follow you then it has to mess with your health.

The answer however, is not to have your manager or husband check your messages, watch a box set of reality TV or go buy some Disney tat. The only real solution is to turn your social media to private, find a job that isn't selling your family and private life to companies after some cheap advertising. I think deep down Emma and Co know this. I doubt they realised when they started how addictive and destructive this career choice would become.

I genuinely have a lot of sympathy for them.

Reactions: 8
The complete arrogance of not replying to comments on such a sensitive subject astounds me! The people who are commenting are in some way or another are supporting your so called 'career'.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Feel free to comment on my very personal video with all your very personal issues but I’m not going to read them....

Is she for real?!

If I was at work and had to have a review of my work, and I refused to listen to what my boss said, I’d be out the door....how does she think this is acceptable? As she’s always telling us, THIS IS HER FULL TIME JOB....so do the bloody job properly!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Why make your whole life so public but then announce your not prepared to talk about it.

So is so selfish and self entitled!!

Reactions: 13
To make money.
This is the bottom line she really doesn't give a stuff what her subscribers think- she's clearly in it for the money end of. So are all the comments from Stephen then? What good is that? Stephen may just as well run the whole show then and let her gurn in bed and moan about "trolls"....🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not going to watch her video about mental health as it will wind me up. I’ve suffered from anxiety since childhood. Her reasoning for seeing a Therapist seems fabricated and for content purposes 😡

It seems simple to me. If this job is causing her anxiety than give it up. Nobody forced her to give up her teaching career to sit in her pants watching tv all day.

Omfg in so angry I’m shaking HOW DARE SHE suggest people pour out there feelings for the community to read but she don’t give a £hit so won’t even read it let alone reply self absorbed self entitled old bint

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.