Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is her husband not telling her this one was a bit much? To over 80,000 people? I’m all for expression but this is too embarrassing for words

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she practises/plans out her "moves"?! I can just picture her spending Friday afternoons getting ready to dance! 😂🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Just watched the mh YouTube, she says at 2.55 im a white lady so ive got that privilege wtf does that even mean 😡 why bring race into it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Just watched the mh YouTube, she says at 2.55 im a white lady so ive got that privilege wtf does that even mean 😡 why bring race into it.
I haven't watched it but you would think after the Meldrum drama, well you just wouldn't would you..... and the bit about not reading comments annoyed me. Poor sheep

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I hope that she was acknowledging her white privilege here which would be only right. BAME groups of people are at a significantly higher risk of mental health issues in the UK. There is a lot of statistics available, but it still needs a hell of a lot more research

Reactions: 14
I haven’t watched the vid because I know it’d boil my piss, but what the actual duck? What does race have to do with anything, particularly in that context? She’s clearly only posted this for the money and to have people commenting (that she’ll pretend not to read) about how fabulous she is! What a bellend!

Reactions: 11
I’m beginning to feel genuinely sorry for her now. She was clearly quite normal & relatable when she started this ‘career’.
I guess to be successful in it, you have to be either drop dead gorgeous, funny, a fashion icon etc etc. She doesn’t appear to have a ‘unique selling point’ so she’s grasping at any ideas that are flung her way - buying tat, Disney shite, mugs, fashion & make up advice (????). I’m assuming she was advised to jump on the Mental Health bandwagon, but you really shouldn’t go there if you haven’t got legit MH problems. This mornings ‘I’m telling you about my help to help you’ has backfired in a big way. She’s losing her self respect & then digs a bigger hole with another bile-inducing dance.
Go back to teaching, bab, before it’s too late, & chat to your doc about being peri menopausal - those symptoms happen to the best of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So one story she’s saying she’s gobsmacked about what’s going on in Alabama, you know about abortion etc, and how even rape victims are not allowed to have one and then the next story is her humping the floor to I wanna sex you up? 🤔

Why don’t you think before you post emma!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Wow! How can you get people to open up about their mental health experiences and not acknowledge them. All you are doing is opening a can of worms for some vulnerable people and then belittling their trauma by ‘flaunting’ your unqualified and uneducated opinion.
I had PND with my now 6 year old, I did not leave the house for 3 months...I had a beautiful new baby, lovely home, the most supportive husband, family nearby, friends,no financial or any other worries/trauma. I could not understand why this was happening to me, that I was not bothered about myself or anyone or anything.
After having my 3 year old, I kept expecting the PND to return...it had consumed my life for so long. Health professionals, family members and others I had spoken to kept saying it was likely to return/it can happen at any time...but it did not. I had days I felt upset/down/stressed, but I recognised it was different to the PND. I was almost thankful knowing it was a feeling that was temporary and it would pass and I could do what I could to control it.
This glorification of mental illness really does not help, if you want to raise awareness BM2...educate yourself first, not everyone has the same experience but everyone does need help, make it easier for them to know who to actually turn to,those who are qualified.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A dance that wouldn’t look out on place of Geordie Shore by an drunk 18yr old slapper not a 40 yr old x teacher ..mother of 2.. relatable blogger... ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
ok I have a new theory. She says she doesn't read here or read comments until after Stephen has moderated them or Paul. So do we think actually Stephen actually hates her and is telling her people actually love the take away dance the more vile the better. And that people find the hair flick cute? Because he is either trying to make her look like a complete fool on the internet as he hates her or he is just as bad as her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My children would be utterly humiliated if I did that ‘dance’, the shame of their friends finding out about it. I once got a telling off from mine because I had been gardening when they had friends over and had inadvertently exposed a bit of builders bum when bending over, imagine writhing and thrusting on the floor like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s mentioned two items now from her PO Box but didn’t she previously say she was going to show her followers what was in it when it came? Must have had a load of crap in it then!

On her stories she’s thanking a lady that sent her an Xmas jumper (which was cringe) and then says ‘I think her name was Julie’. Think? Surely you would make sure you had the name right before doing the thank you?

She said she doesn’t get much PO Box stuff. No doubt that gives her anxiety as well as she thinks ‘why don’t I get much’ when her bestie Louise gets absolutely loads of lovely items in her PO Box!

I did say I wouldn’t watch her mental health video but I did watch as far as her talking about the time she sat on the floor for hours in the shower 🙄 It was after that she went to the Dr. Interestingly they didn’t diagnose her with a mental health problem, they didn’t recommend counselling they recommended she take some B6 to control her hormones! So as I mentioned, definitely sounds like a peri menopause issue to me but instead she’s made a hormone issue into a mental health issue 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 14
My children would be utterly humiliated if I did that ‘dance’, the shame of their friends finding out about it. I once got a telling off from mine because I had been gardening when they had friends over and had inadvertently exposed a bit of builders bum when bending over, imagine writhing and thrusting on the floor like that.
I feel like her kids would get the bullying of a lifetime if their friends saw that, she’s in her 40s, she should have a bit more cop on. She’s a weirdo

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.