Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's amazing how the moderated comments that she doesn't read, send her off on a wild one. She back with her sexual thing tonight as well.

Reactions: 8
Where do you report things like this? Just out of curiosity....
On the Advertising Standards Agency website. There’s a section about complaining about adverts and one of the options is online. I discovered it through the Alfie threads on here lol

Reactions: 4
So many questions on this one,,,,,
Why does Stephen put up with being evicted to the kids bed?
Why does the dog even get priority in the bed?
Has anyone ever seen her cook anything in that kitchen (except some tit cookies that she acted like she needed a Nobel prize for)?
Why does anyone in their right mind need so many mugs?
Who actually likes all that horrible ugly pottery stuff she collects?
Do the Chinese Take Away deliver or does she go and collect in that dressing gown?
Is Stephen even actually real cos I'm not convinced 😳😂
Stephen collects the Takeaway. Seen him drive off to get it.
Would think she’d be carted off to the local hospital if she went in her Disney pj’s & dressing gown, with boobs a wobblin.....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As a mother who works full time. I find it damn right offensive that she refers to herself as a mother who works full time.
Me and my husband are up at 6 to get ourselves sorted for the day before the kids are up. We then tag team getting the kids breakfast, washed, dressed, out of the house to before school club. I then drive 30 miles and work until 5, and drive home. Collect the kids from after school club. Do dinner, home work, bath, bed. Then it’s mine and hubs dinner time, sorting out bits for the following day, cleaning the house etc, and into bed for 11. That’s the normal life of a full time working parent. Not just doing the school run, sitting at home all day watching American tv or YouTube in bed. Sending a few emails, collecting the kids from school again and expecting a Nobel peace prize in exchange.
My house is immaculate because I take pride in our home that we work hard for. But I do not have the time to sit at home organising my mugs. That’s he difference between a full time working mum and a women who has far too much time on her hands.

Emma, or ‘Stephen’, if that’s the life you want to lead, go for it. It’s your business. But don’t insult all of us full time working parents by saying you’re the same. You’re not. You have no idea
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
You literally wrote my exact schedule minus the 30 miles drive, and my little one is in nursery. Literally the same and this is exactly why I have ZERO respect for them.

Reactions: 16
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
You literally wrote my exact schedule minus the 30 miles drive, and my little one is in nursery. Literally the same and this is exactly why I have ZERO respect for them.
So we'll said- massive admiration for you @shopgirlmama - this is real family life not "working" from the bed in your jammas joking about drug taking and sexualising household objects!

Reactions: 9
So the woman who pays privately for therapy with no diagnosis of anything has made a video of practical advice on how to get help with your mental health issues. Irresponsible

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Luisa Zissman is right in her pod cast that's it the trend to have a mental illness at the moment.

Love how she says back accident too - tell the truth you had a few drinks and thought you could twerk and put your back out - dick

Reactions: 19
“The symptoms were, I worried after an event that I’d said something silly” symptoms 😐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Also does she really consider it trolling if she gets a thumb down on you tube!! She is delusional!!

Reactions: 19
I really think being an ‘influencer’ isn’t for her, you need a thick skin and she certainly doesn’t have that!

I’m not really sure how she was a teacher, kids are the most critical people!

Reactions: 14
“I’m sending you lots of positive thoughts if you’re feeling a bit fed up” wow. Just wow. If only there was some kind of responsibility people felt to research the important topics they tried to tackle

Reactions: 13
Luisa Zissman is right in her pod cast that's it the trend to have a mental illness at the moment.
I heard Luisa say this and I totally agreed with her. All of these influencers seem to have mental health issues. Now, they may do, or they may not. However there doesn’t seem to be an actual medical diagnosis between the lot of them.

Some days I feel a bit down. Can I quit my job and spend all day in bed watching Netflix, for my ‘mental health’?

Reactions: 18
So the woman who pays privately for therapy with no diagnosis of anything has made a video of practical advice on how to get help with your mental health issues. Irresponsible
She has to have a platform and even though she's ancient it's not the menopause one for her - give it time and she will be chatting with Lorraine on GMTV....Enough said when you can pay for private therapy .....

Reactions: 4
I have severe PTSD after witnessing a traumatic event and I’ve opened up to two people who have said oh yes I have that as well me oh wow have u seen a doctor them no I don’t need to I’m getting on with life it’s hardly that bad OMG if only it was that easy I still work/parent and I’m so tired my mind and body physically ache.

The meaning of my rant is this everyone is jumping on the bandwagon and these people DO NOT help

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Now I’m no defender of Brummy - but “sexual” in the context she uses it , is simply the late 90s version of saying “da bomb” or “lit” or whatever the young folks are saying these days 🤷‍♀️🙈 At least it was round these parts & I'm the same age .

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.