Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The constant sexualisation of everything is really...... odd.
She either finds it funny or she’s got some issues regarding sex/sexuality and is trying to use “humour” to make it seem like she’s not bothered by it?
Also seems to be a connection that she doesn’t seem to have any time alone with her husband or even share the same bed. It’s important as a couple to have that intimate time together - even just a cuddle in bed together.
It all seems very sad.

Reactions: 12
I’m beginning to feel genuinely sorry for her now. She was clearly quite normal & relatable when she started this ‘career’.
I guess to be successful in it, you have to be either drop dead gorgeous, funny, a fashion icon etc etc. She doesn’t appear to have a ‘unique selling point’ so she’s grasping at any ideas that are flung her way - buying tat, Disney shite, mugs, fashion & make up advice (????). I’m assuming she was advised to jump on the Mental Health bandwagon, but you really shouldn’t go there if you haven’t got legit MH problems. This mornings ‘I’m telling you about my help to help you’ has backfired in a big way. She’s losing her self respect & then digs a bigger hole with another bile-inducing dance.
Go back to teaching, bab, before it’s too late, & chat to your doc about being peri menopausal - those symptoms happen to the best of us.
So she sat in the shower fully clothed because of a negative comment in Instagram and Stephen said he would turn the shower on .....that smacks to me of a woman having a hissy fit and this is how her better half was going to sort it out....why? Because he knows her better than anyone that she wasn't having a breakdown but having a massive reality check as she knows she's in the wrong game! I know a family member who suffers so badly with anxiety/MH that she can't leave the house let alone do a takeaway dance or tell the world she wants to have a wee in Primark.....

Reactions: 14
Steven’s a complete head for letting this behaviour go on, let alone film it! He’s as bad as her, no concern whatsoever for their kids! They both need to grow up & wise the duck up, total wackos! 😡

• Angry
She’s doing it on purpose surely? To give everyone here something to talk about.
Why otherwise would any sane woman flash her bra on Instagram for 80k plus people to see? I used to love her videos. Stationery hauls and small hauls of items she had brought or received. Now she’s just bonkers and not in a good way.

Reactions: 19
Wow! That story was grim! What woman in their right mind would do that for an audience of 80k?! 🙄

Reactions: 8
I think it’s wrong to say her children are at risk. She’s a strange woman but I don’t think her children are at risk of harm.

Reactions: 10
ok I have a new theory. She says she doesn't read here or read comments until after Stephen has moderated them or Paul. So do we think actually Stephen actually hates her and is telling her people actually love the take away dance the more vile the better. And that people find the hair flick cute? Because he is either trying to make her look like a complete fool on the internet as he hates her or he is just as bad as her
I reckon he tells her people do like the stupid dance and all her other weird ways. It's fueling her already massive ego.

Reactions: 4
I don’t agree with contacting social services, I can see where you are coming from but they aren’t in immediate risk.
The risk is that there is a longer game at play here, the images she puts out are terribly inappropriate. If I was teaching children about internet safety I would be horrified if they were thrusting, showing their underwear or in bed in their pants. As a parent how do you protect your children if you are doing everything that they are being taught not to do.

Equally imagine that someone in their class managed to screen shot the following pictures and shared them around school.
This isn’t a social services issue, her management/husband/friends/mother should be sorting this out!

She is also very proud that other people are sharing this image... good luck if you ever need to go for a job interview and these are out there!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I think it’s wrong to say her children are at risk. She’s a strange woman but I don’t think her children are at risk of harm.
I agree. I mean I like to criticise her but I think it’s taking it too far to imply her children are at risk 😡

I work in an education environment that has strong and close links with social services due to the nature of the children at our setting and they wouldn’t be worried about the children here.
They are obviously well looked after and happy.
They would have the same concerns that any parent faces if they over share on social media. But to say they are in danger and She needs reporting plays into her hands of proving that we are all evil trolls out there to ‘get’ her!

That was really quite bizarre. I’m not sure it warrants a call to child services but surely her behaviour is starting to concern Stephen at the very least. And what about old mate Paul? Is he still keeping a watchful eye over everything?? I think he needs to worry less about what’s happening in these forums and more about what is going down in those stories. It’s like she has created an anechoic chamber for herself by ignoring all of her comments and DMs and now has absolutely no self awareness whatsoever.

Reactions: 9
People don’t like her because she’s loud and in your face. Her children seem loved, clothed and fed and happy.
I have worked in children services a long time ago and still have friends in that area. Unless you know something we don’t it would be wasting everyone’s time and causing upset and damage.
I’m leaving this thread now because to me that’s a step too far. It’s turned very nasty

Reactions: 13
I work in an education environment that has strong and close links with social services due to the nature of the children at our setting and they wouldn’t be worried about the children here.
They are obviously well looked after and happy.
They would have the same concerns that any parent faces if they over share on social media. But to say they are in danger and She needs reporting plays into her hands of proving that we are all evil trolls out there to ‘get’ her!
Yes I thought the same. These comments about SS need removing or she’ll have another breakdown but this time I wouldn’t blame her. The poster is seriously over reacting.

shes bizarre! I think she craves attention of any kind. Why show your bra like that on Instagram? She’s a 40 year old mother of 2. It’s just not normal at all. Genuinely worried about her and her state of mind 😂

Reactions: 6
Guys just be very careful about what’s being posted here. If it’s true that Paul and / or Stephen read these threads to flag up messages about her children’s safety then those who were saying about getting services involved will 100% be passed on and is going to create a whole issue.

While her behaviour is erratic and disguisting at times and her children are very much at risk of bullying in the future because of it, to insinuate that it’s an issue for social services isn’t ok. What we just need is the old bab to have a bit of a word with herself and stop acting like an 18 year old after they’ve had too many vodka and red bulls...

Reactions: 23
My concern is that she is not of a sound mind.
I agree that she is definitely not of sound mind, but I don’t think her children are at risk. They’re clearly fed, clean and happy so not a social services issue as far as I’m concerned.

I think they are at risk of bullying, but let’s be honest they are probably already at the point of getting bullied. Didn’t Louise Pentland say her kid (who is about the same age as BM2’s) had had classmates picking on her? I imagine once at high school they’ll either be forced into vlogging themselves or subjected to all forms of bullying.

Realistically though, BM2 is so narcissistic that she isn’t concerned with the impact on her family. If her husband turned up somewhere I was working, I’m not sure I’d be able to keep a straight face!

Reactions: 7
I feel a bit uncomfortable at the thought of Emma being reported. I really wouldn’t take it that far. Her kids are clearly loved and not neglected

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.