Brummy Mummy #35 Block, delete, repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still find it comical she raves about "reality" TV, but gets irate at people watching and judging her.
She blatantly watches these reality shows then either chats to her friends, if she has any, about what the people were wearing or how tit one person's hair looks. Or she says to Nanny San oh did you see Mama Kardashian, can't think of her name lol, drunk as a skunk embarrassing her children. Babs it's no different. If you say you've never discussed the people in your favourite reality shows then you are lying. We all do it!!!!

Reactions: 12
What you mean just like their mother? (FYI she’s on about the kids having to be in pe kits all day)
C7755485-1B5E-44AF-9A94-E84C9F2514B9.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
CB14AC8E-2A11-4F82-B025-04D9EE2748FD.png

This from the woman who barely washes her pyjamas and bedsheets. I won’t even mention poor old Manky.
Bet she’s sad it’ll be too hot for sexy autumn clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What the duck have I just watched. Ste seriously will you just shag your wife please. She’s embarrassing the kids immensely now. Worried about a random man seeing the TikTok that ste and babs laughed over but not the parents of her children’s school friends

Reactions: 15
I’ve just gone off my breakfast. I bet the school mums avoid her likes she’s got Covid this morning after that display.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Why doesn't she go to bed an hour later then get up at a normal time? I don't get it!

Reactions: 13
What have i just seen and this is what woke her up in the night...but i like the way she has completely avoided talking about the new covid restriction like it dosent apply to her

Reactions: 9
What you mean just like their mother? (FYI she’s on about the kids having to be in pe kits all day)View attachment 237337
Was just about to say the same 😂

So at 6 o’clock in the morning she pisses about filming stupid videos. She’s actually a moron. I’m embarrassed on behalf of all the people commenting telling her how amazing it is.

Reactions: 12
Was just about to say the same 😂

So at 6 o’clock in the morning she pisses about filming stupid videos. She’s actually a moron. I’m embarrassed on behalf of all the people commenting telling her how amazing it is.
Do you reckon she uses all the time she saves by “packing the kids lunch boxes” the night before to film all this stupid crap?

• Haha
Thread suggestion
School, mugs, ‘werk‘, tired. Hey guess what ‘Miss D’ has been rehired

Reactions: 14
Do you reckon she uses all the time she saves by “packing the kids lunch boxes” the night before to film all this stupid crap?
Literally just came on to say the same. What a joke! Making that video was more important than packing a bag of crisps and a drink into her kids lunch boxes?!? As Ron Weasley would say; she needs to sort out her priorities!

Reactions: 21
Miss D exists and D is the letter of her Christian name.

As for Ste’s family. She’s often commented in vlogs where she’s showing Xmas presents that Ste’s parents won’t see this so presumably they don’t watch YouTube or her insta? I always get the impression they probably don’t like her!
Who does 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I’ve been off here for a couple of days. Doesn’t look like I’ve missed much.
Just want to say though - if I woke up one morning & saw my mum rolling around on the floor, in a scabby dressing gown, in a sexual manner, I’d want to go & live with my nan. That is all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Why is she doing that ridiculous video instead of getting her kids ready for school? So stephen is doing their lunches, helping them to get ready etc and she is crawling around her bedroom floor like that girl out of "the ring?" 🤔

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I actually am quite shocked that Miss D is real
Don’t you mean shooketh 🤣

I’ve been off here for a couple of days. Doesn’t look like I’ve missed much.
Just want to say though - if I woke up one morning & saw my mum rolling around on the floor, in a scabby dressing gown, in a sexual manner, I’d want to go & live with my nan. That is all.
But what if your nan is wet Sandra? Poor kids.
Is there anywhere I can see this Tik tok video?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
That's seduction over 40? Not in my house love. duck sake Ste will you please just duck your wife. I have eye cancer now after that video of the disgusting womanbaby crawling all over the place. She needs sectioned!! 🤮

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.