Brummy Mummy #35 Block, delete, repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I opened Insta and clicked on search to have a look at her antics and Rosie Ramsey popped up, flailing around in her dressing gown, big old saggy boobs flapping about. I clicked on BrummyMummy and, shock, horror, she's doing the same.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I'm sorry guys, but how is Ste not in therapy living with THAT!
Who wakes up at 5am and thinks about what they're going to film for their adoring fans!? A bleeping weirdo with no normal life, thats who!!! What a horror show! 🤬

Reactions: 8
I opened Insta and clicked on search to have a look at her antics and Rosie Ramsey popped up, flailing around in her dressing gown, big old saggy boobs flapping about. I clicked on BrummyMummy and, shock, horror, she's doing the same.
AND...she's wearing headbands like a 5 year old. It's really turning into high school amongst this lot. Bunch of womanchildren.

Reactions: 10
I'm off work today and I'm shooketh that I'll have time to sit and read @LadyKate TLDR of we get to a new thread 🙌🤣😘
Babs can only dream of being half as funny and as articulate as some people on here 💗

Don’t you mean shooketh 🤣

But what if your nan is wet Sandra? Poor kids.

I actually can't believe Emma in this. I mean we know she's selfish, over the top, loves herself and thinks she's amazing. Add to that the fact that she's the size of the back of a bus and poor Rosie didn't stand a chance of getting in that shot!!!

• Heart
I’ve just gone off my breakfast. I bet the school mums avoid her likes she’s got Covid this morning after that display.
I’d love to be a mum at her kids school, I bet they have a right laugh discussing her ridiculous behaviour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh hi Nanny San
I think it's Stephen. I'm sure his job give him a day a week off to help out his celeb wife. They give him enough holidays so are probably used to being a man down. what's one day a week to be miss D 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whoever ‘Miss D’ really is, I genuinely believe their job is to monitor tattle for content inspo.

Reactions: 12
Eeeee! That tiktok has actually made me feel sick. How can she see this as being funny? Not in the slightest bit amused just gobsmacked!

Reactions: 5
Good God, she’s grim. Up at 6am to film that tit?! My husband would be having words with me if I was behaving like that, at any time of the day! 🤣

Reactions: 8
If you did a thread suggestion can you Re-link it here as I can’t find them, I know there were a few...

Reactions: 1
Good God, she’s grim. Up at 6am to film that tit?! My husband would be having words with me if I was behaving like that, at any time of the day! 🤣
I wouldn’t have a husband if I behaved like that. Gay bestie maybe... husband? Definitely not.

• Haha
If you did a thread suggestion can you Re-link it here as I can’t find them, I know there were a few...
Just click on ‘most liked’ at the top and scroll through.

It’s this one but don’t think you can fit all that in?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Oh I really like Rosie Ramsey. She's around my age and actually genuinely funny. Plus I think she looks good in her clothes.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.