Brummy Mummy #33 That’s it folks the fish has gone viral. Stay tuned to watch her spiral!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would never serve fishfingers for my husbands tea. And if he served them for me I'd throw them out the door. Sorry if people eat them but I cant deal with that kind of food... Waffles, frozen pizza 🤮
Same!
Even my kids moan now if I serve up anything remotely related to Captain Birdseye.
But I can only presume after 17 years Ste has become accustomed to that kind of delicatessen 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Annnnd the magic back strikes again!
Also I felt a bit peed off at Babs commenting on the actors deaths this morning and trying to make it about her as per "I just lovve marvel as you know". Her reactions to news is just so predictable 🤦

Her grout needs cleaned it's rotten. Manky mare.
Won't lie, when I saw the word "grout" I assumed you meant fanny, then I realised it's that bit in the bathroom tiles etc.. though her lady bits probably are rotten and mouldy too given what she was insinuating 🐡🐡🐟

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I would never serve fishfingers for my husbands tea. And if he served them for me I'd throw them out the door. Sorry if people eat them but I cant deal with that kind of food... Waffles, frozen pizza 🤮
I don’t mind a potato waffle with a poached egg lol but yeah not a fan of the rest.

What a weekend. Lol 😆 blocked on my second account now.

Thing is there is no getting through to Emma Conway. You can’t comment anything on her page without a block and delete. Take note. This is how she lost friends of her past. By being vile and not listening to what’s being said.
There is a distinct pattern with what she has said and how she acts.

In a way I pity her, but it’s all her own doing. She pisses people off, admittedly lies when there is evidence of what she says and plays the troll/anxiety card when you don’t comply.

She needs serious counselling and support and to detox completely from the online world. It’s total carnage and car crash.

I’ve said it time and time again. Her family should step in. For the sake of those dear little children. They deserve much more than what ANYBODY can google search about their mother and father. They are going to get hounded at high school. Kids are mean

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t mind a potato waffle with a poached egg lol but yeah not a fan of the rest.

What a weekend. Lol 😆 blocked on my second account now.

Thing is there is no getting through to Emma Conway. You can’t comment anything on her page without a block and delete. Take note. This is how she lost friends of her past. By being vile and not listening to what’s being said.
There is a distinct pattern with what she has said and how she acts.

In a way I pity her, but it’s all her own doing. She pisses people off, admittedly lies when there is evidence of what she says and plays the troll/anxiety card when you don’t comply.

She needs serious counselling and support and to detox completely from the online world. It’s total carnage and car crash.

I’ve said it time and time again. Her family should step in. For the sake of those dear little children. They deserve much more than what ANYBODY can google search about their mother and father. They are going to get hounded at high school. Kids are mean
Totally! It really is so sad for those children. It is all out there for the world to see! She admits she overshares and struggles in social situations-hence her crying when meeting Louise Pentland!.....she is over the top in groups.....but she is not prepared to do anything about her behaviour!...she has shared information that none of us needed to know!!....I dread to think how her children will grow up and develop relationships with others since she is their role model!!!

Reactions: 6
She's been home all day and the best she can muster is fish fingers. I'm no Delia but when I have more time on a weekend I try and cook. The new Jamie Oliver book is really good and easy for an rubbish cook like me. But it's not hard to whip up a spag bol with some hidden veg in if the kids aren't fan of veg. I don't get it

Reactions: 14
New thread:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.